wanna try a different type of challenge??

I'm hoping for 3-4 off this week! My scales say 3, but I don't trust them. But as long as I lose at least 2 I'll be in the 14 stones! Yippee!!

Feeling a bit sicky today, ketosis isn't agreeing with me this week so I had some snack-a-jacks to try and settle my stomach and kick me out of it :( having that horrible taste in my mouth all the time gets to me.

F x

shoegirl i sure can, cornish isnt weighing in today so you can take her place with week will give me time to figure something out :)

Week 4 weigh-in and I've lost 2LBS and another inch off my waist.

All my worrying about my Add a Meal Week were unfounded. Happy Happy Happy :)

Good luck to everyone for their weigh-ins this week especially Fi who is my competitor this week - hope you get a great result tomorrow hun.

Val x

Week 3 WI... +0.3lb! Am gutted as been TS for the last two weeks and only lost 1.7lb.

Switching today to WS and the gym to see if I can boost up some bigger numbers.

well i lost 3lbs i would of liked 4 but thats a lb for another day, and kez do what you feel is most appropriate for you just do it healthy :)

2lbs gone this week - was expecting more but hey a loss is a loss :)

Well done guys! Xx

Sent from my iPhone love n hugs Kel xx

Hi all, just had week 2 weigh in and lost 3.5 pounds! Happy as I am just in the 13's :-D but slightly disappointed as I really wanted 5lbs. 100% this week for better loss next week x good luck everyone x

Well only 1 and a half lb for me this week :(. I won't be weighing in next week as I have a course at the weekend and will almost defo. put on weight. Will be back the week after.

Just finished AAM week and not good results....up 1.5lbs ......WTF!

Not expecting great results on this week.....but put on, what's that all about?

Helen - sorry you had a gain, but like Lass said, you will have a FANTASTIC loss next week, so stick with it. Your metabolism will have been given a huge boost on AAM week, so next week will be like your first week all over again I bet. Don't let it get you down hun - and drink LOADS of water - remember "the more you drink, the more you shrink" lol xx

Lass - 1 and a half pounds is still a good loss - you have done SO well losing 42lbs just amazing. Enjoy your course and your AAM week coming up I'm sure it will give you a boost and you will get back to 100% the following week and see great results.

Katt - you're doing unbelievably well - 2lbs is a great loss, especially as you managed to lose 5lbs on your AAM week the week before!! That really is amazing.

Everyone else is doing fantastic too - and even though we get used to really big losses on vcld's remember 3lbs would be almost impossible to achieve every week on any other diet.

It's 16 weeks til New Year's Eve - not long at all. 3lb a week until then would be another 48lbs off ready to face the New Year.

Keep up the good work people - WE ROCK!!

Val x

Back