wanna try a different type of challenge??

wannabeaslimjim

Silver Member
so i was thinking we would do a weekly WI where people would be paired together randomly each week, and it be like a football league table the person who wins the most from each "fixture" gets 3 points if its a draw each gets 2pt 1pts for a loss, the table will be published each week, and we could finish on christmas eve, or even new years eve as it could be interesting with the festive period any takers? try to get other people from other diets if you can and we can then see how they stack up against each other :D

for the first week the "opponent" will be the person above/below you that has not got an opponent so it is random, then by next sunday everyone will of had the first WI and i will announce the next set of fixtures that will be random as i dont think many people will join after the first week

this is a friendly challenge and although there is a slight competitive edge it is important to encourage each other towards our ultimate goal = weight loss :D

NOTICE: obviously it is of vital importance that you stay to the diet and do it healthily. and ANY weight loss is a good weight loss even if you lose, do not get disheartened as people lose weight at their own pace, and there are several contributing factors, whatever the result you should still celebrate.

to join please post and say your WI day and which diet your on

participating:
wannabeaslimjim (exante) - monday
lass321 (aaw) - tuesday
val123 (aaw) - monday
magnic (aaw) - wednesday
Katt (Exante) - monday
lellylion (exante) - tuesday
moti17 (exante) - monday
Charlies mummy
Cornishkez
shellyn1980
LadyFi
Shoegirl

Week One Fixtures

wannabeaslimjim V lass321
val123 V magnic
katt V Lellylion
moti17 V CornishKez
Charlies mummy

WI week 1:
wannabeaslimjim 3 v 8 lass321
val123 4 V magnic
katt 1 V 3 Lellylion
moti17 7 V 16 CornishKez
Charlies mummy 5 V

Week 2 Fixtures
wannabeaslimjim V val123
lass321V Charlies mummy
katt V CornishKez
moti17 V Lellylion
magnic V shellyn1980

Week 2 results
wannabeaslimjim 6 V 4 val123
lass321 2.5 V 4 Charlies mummy
katt 5 V 2 CornishKez
moti17 V 1 Lellylion
magnic V 8 shellyn1980

week 3 fixtures
charlies mummy/shoegirl v katt
val123 v LadyFi
cornishkez/ v shellyn1980
moti17 v wannabeaslimjim
lass321 v lellylion

week 3 results
charlies mummy/shoegirl v 2 katt
val123 2 v 5 LadyFi
cornishkez +0.3 v 3.5shellyn1980
moti17 v 3 wannabeaslimjim
lass321 1.5 v +1.5lellylion

week 4 fixtures
magnic V wannabeaslimjim
lass321 V shellyn1980
katt v moti17
ladyfi V shoegirl
cornishkez v charliesmummy
lellylion v val123

week 4 results
magnic V wannabeaslimjim
lass321 V shellyn1980
katt v moti17
ladyfi V shoegirl
cornishkez v charliesmummy
lellylion v val123

Last Weeks Group Target

currently

This Weeks Group Target

Target Achieved?

Table
Charlies mummy - 7pts
val123 - 7pts
wannabeaslimjim - 7pts
katt - 7pts
lellylion - 6pts
shellyn1980 - 6pts
cornishkez 5pts
lass321- 5pts
LadyFi - 5pts
moti17- 3pts
shoegirl -3pts

Individual losses total (lbs)

wannabeaslimjim - 12
lass321 - 12
val123 - 10
magnic
Katt - 8
lellylion - 4
moti17 - 7
charlies mummy - 9
cornish kez - 18
shellyn1980 = 11lbs
LadyFi - 5

Total group loss (lbs)
GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!

Last edited:
why not, its still a meal replacement diet right? so should be fairly even it could be interesting if we got a few more people from other meal replacement diets as well and then we can see how they each stack up :D

yeah lol, try talking to some of the people on your forum to see if they are interested if we get an even amount of people on each side we could do it so one person from each VLCD faces off a person from another VLCD, if not we can still do the personal one and put the diet next to it :D

lass as we are the first two (hopefully not only two) do you want to go against me in the first fixture, my next WI is monday and im not having a good week at the mo, and you report back when your WI is?

Ok - but this is my first week back on plan - WI on Tuesday but should have a very good week coz it's the 1st week. Still it might be the only week I stand a chance of winning lol.

I'll do it too :)

I'm on Week 2 of AAW - weigh in on Monday morning

Agree it will be interesting to see how the different plans stack up against each other.

Val x

welcome Val, and good luck :D, i think it will as all diets say the same that they are good if not better than the rest and we are all real people doing them and will be able to make our own comparisons, and make our own conclusions :D

i think for the first week the "opponent" will be the person above/below you that has not got an opponent so it is random, then by next sunday everyone will of had the first WI and i will announce the next set of fixtures that will be random as i dont think many people will join after the first week :D

done i do not know about the lipotrim diet, is it the same as the rest? should they be added?

Lipotrim and Howards way is done, i couldnt find the slim and save part...but i put about it in the shoutbox on the main page and hopefully it will now gather speed and people will hear about it and join :)

and thank you :)

Back