wanna_be_slim's diary

Hi

This is my first day of Lipotrim and OMG the shakes are so different from anything I have ever tasted. As a complete foodie... I am amazed (but delighted) I have taken this step, even though I had to travel 32 miles to the nearest pharmacy that sells it!

Well, day 1, and so far so good. My aunt is also doing Lipotrim and said to try mixing the chocolate shake with a small amount of water to make a thick paste and pop it in the microwave for 1-2 mins - it makes a muffin. Its not too bad and feels a bit naughty eating a 'cake' but its a good variation to having 'another shake'.

I'm hopin ghte rest of the day will be equally as smooth sailing, as i take one day at a time thru this long journey ahead of me.

well done to you for sticking with it, reading stories like yours are an inspiration in times of temptation.

back on TFR tomorrow

i have been so ill last few days. had to come off LP. felt so dizzy and woozy and felt like my head was falling off...it was terrifying feeling like that.
husband insisting i come off diet fo ra few days and as i had my 1st driving test booked for today, i didnt want to risk being poorly.:sigh:
and the good news is that i have passed my driving test today....woohoo....:p:p:p and i feel loads better and am starting my LP back from 2morrow.
i know i have done loads of damage already but i felt my driving test was more important than a few days off the diet and it has paid off, so back on track from in morning.
its nice to be back though.
:) :)

Well done on the driving test hunni. You can only focus on 1 thing properly, so now you have done that challenge, you can get back on the LP train :flirt2: x

Well done on the driving test hunni. You can only focus on 1 thing properly, so now you have done that challenge, you can get back on the LP train :flirt2: x

thanks hun. am back on track now...i checked my weight at work but thankfully haven't put any back on but lost 2.3 pounds. :p:p am not gonna update my ticker just yet as i'll wait to get weighed in pharmacy on friday.
:):)

well done on passing the driving test, i have wanted to learn to drive for a while and since losing a bit of weight finally plucked up the courage so had my third lesson yesterday , cant wait til i can scream i passed :) oh and btw congratulations on the previous weight loss x

You inspired me too! I just applied for my provisional (again!!!!). It's always been a fear of mine. But I never thought I'd get to this weight so I now know anything is possible!! Fingers crossed!!

Am backkkkk

Hi all am back again.
I have not been here at all for so many months as i was very ill and also i could not carry my LP due to my illness, but now am back on it as am so much better healthwise but weight wise am not!!!:sigh::sigh::sigh:
I have put so much weight back on :eek::eek::eek::eek: but it was all due to my illness and now am back on track and more motivated than ever to lose the weight.
Got my LP all ready for my re-start from tomorrow morning.
So hoping to do it this time with all you guys.
:):)

Welcome back wanna... Glad your health is better, and i am sure your weight loss will follow.

Good luck x x

Welcome back wanna... Glad your health is better, and i am sure your weight loss will follow.

Good luck x x

Thank you Hun.
xx

Week one, day one

Well its not been too bad a day even though i was at work, had my 3 shakes at 12pm, 4pm and 9pm. and about 3-4L of water and 4 cups of teas with sweetners. i spent most of my day in the loo....ha ha ha...:D:D
Had a banging twice but with some painkillers, they went. felt so hungry today and at one point i felt that i couldnt do it :sigh::sigh: ,
then i thought about my health n the weight i saw on the weighing scales made me more determined than ever to carry on.
its such a long way but am going to take one day at a time and am determined to do it.
going to have an early night as am at work early in morning again and looking forward to tomorrow.
cant wait for this week to be over with and get weighed as i get weighed only once a week, couldnt cope with daily weigh-ins. (i would be too disappointed if i didnt lose any weight if i got weighed daily).
night night all.
xxx

Day 2:
I've been so hungryyyyy today but somehow i've managed it without a blip.
Did feel like going in the fridge and getting a nibble but i resisted as i keep thinking of the picture on my phone of me at 16 stones, my heaviest i have ever been :sigh::sigh::sigh::sigh:. and the thought of christmas was enough to put off any food thoughts as i want to buy myself a nice dress which is not a size 20!!! am aiming to be a size 16 by then, i know am being ambitious but i know i can do it and i will.
Taking a day at a time and hoping the hunger pangs go away soon.
will update tomorrow. night night all.
xxxx

I think its good to be ambitious, its what keeps you motivated. With 10 weeks till xmas you can lose at least 2 and a half stone by then, i'm sure it can be done. Well done so far! :)
Emma x

I think its good to be ambitious, its what keeps you motivated. With 10 weeks till xmas you can lose at least 2 and a half stone by then, i'm sure it can be done. Well done so far! :)
Emma x

thank you so much for your post, thats what am aiming for and like you said it can be done and i will do it. :D:D

Day 3:
i have printed a calender out and stuck it inside my wardrobe and cross each day out as its keeps me motivated to carry on and today i bought one of them knitted dresses in a size 16 and have promised myself that i am going to wear it at christmas and i will look at it everyday to inspire me to carry on.
:):):)

day 4:
weekend over and day 4 done without any problems. plenty of water and my 3 shakes.
not been hungry at all apart from when my shakes were due, which is a good thing.
back to work tomoz and hope the week flies by and cant wait for my WI on wednesday. hope i have lost a few lbs.
i will get there...one day i will be slim.
:D:D:D

Hey hun - we're nearly at the same point - i just finished day 6 today! Finding the hunger pangs get much less and only when im due a shake (which is understandable) Am so excited for my WI on tuesday morning - keep in touch xx keep going :)

Day 5:
The best day so far. Not been hungry at all apart from when my shakes are due. Had plenty of water and 2 cups of teas.
Felt like i've had much more energy today and felt great. Had a naughty peek at my weight today and am pleased that i can see a loss but will update my ticker after my official weigh in on wednesday morning.
nearly finished my first week, many many more to go but i will get there.
:):):)

Back