Wannabe SkinnyMins

it will be better try to stay positive, try and have a nice long realxing bath and read a book later, try and brighten urself up

today its a girl out of works birthday, I looked at all the buns and figured out the syns in each one, the lowest was 4 syns and it was a tiny bun so I bought myself some melon instead and have decided I will save my syns incase I want a curly wurly later

so today looks like - spelt in so forgot my lunch and didnt get breakfast

Breakfast - banana, aplen light and yoghurt
Lunch - baked potato, lettuce, tomato, cucomber, peppers, 28g cheese (hex a ) red onion, pickles and beetroot
Dinner - quorn sausages, steamed carrots and green beans with mashed swede and carrot :)

Hello girls!

Right the move only finished today and was 1000 times more stressful than I ever could have imagined.

Haven't been on track today, but tomorrow and the next day etc I will be!

Sue congrats on losing 2lbs thats amazing!!! :)

I cannot weigh myself whilst at mums!! Argh! So I will just have to go by being 100% and giving you guys my food diary! and how clothes etc feel!

Went to the gym yesterday, just about fit it in, but as of monday I will be going every morning!

Kerry I know exactly how you feel! Ive done the same saying every morning I'll be on track today! Sucks doesn't it!

I will be updating every day from now on, as I have the internet :) so keep up the good work Sue and Kerry lets draw a line under all the bad days we've had and follow Sue's amazing example!!! Come on we can do it! I don't want to be fat and miserable any more :( :( :(

Hannah thats the right additude, just do what u can and it will all work out, Kerry hope you are getting on ok,

why dont we all even go for a 1lb loss each week in april and then anything else will be a bonus, try not to stress girls, we will get there

today I was a bit more organised, still doing green days

Breakfast - grapefruit, melon, pineapple and yoghurt
snack - banana and orange
Lunch - baked potato, 28g cheese (hex a ), lettuce, tomato, cucomber, pepper, red onion coleslaw (2 syns)
snack - mugshot
dinner - 2 x quorn sausages, sw chips, beans, 2 x nibble (hex b ) butter (1 syn)

so today I have had 3 syns, am hoping I am doing green days right and I get the 1.5lb that i need off :),

have u any suggestions what I should be doing different or does this look ok?

Your menu looks ok sue. Keep up the good work + you will get that 3st no problem.

Welcome back Hannah. Moving sucks, I'm never doing it again! Can you weigh yourself at the gym just to keep an eye on things?

As you know I have had a rubbish week have eaten so much junk that I now have mega tummy problems and feel sick all the time as well as feeling so tired + lethargic. I have no energy at all. My own fault but hopefully it will kickstart some good behaviour.

Will weigh myself on Sunday as normal then will have to weigh myself on Friday again as we go away for 4 nights + won't have scales. Am also hoping this blowout will curb the desire for ice cream + suchlike while Im away.

Hope you both have good weekends

kerry u will do fine, is it next friday u go away, were are u heading to?

kerry thats a great Idea about the gym scales, u should start weighing on them then u will have some sort of idea what u are at, even tho they will giv u a deff weight to start of with at leasy u will get to see them going down over the weeks

kerry I really do think u needed this blow out week, because at least now u no that when u eat crap u feel like crap, i hope things get better, and I hope ur weekend away is bril u deserve it

Yeah well done kerry good positive mind set!

Will definitely weigh at gym, thanks for the reminder!

Food awful again today, but just spent the last couple of hours crying because I feel so unattractive (finding it real hard not living with bf so can't see myself eating any rubbish tomorrow.

Hope you two are ok, thank you for being here xx

Aww hannah, chin up hun. I know it must be hard being apart from your bf but it wont be for ever. How is the house hunting going? Make the most of living at your mums and let her cook you some fab meals. If she is a target member then she will still be following SW. If you need some extra support then im happy to PM you my email or mobile number so you can text me any time. Try and get back into your positive frame of mind. You have such good losses when you are upbeat and feeling good. You know where we are and let me know about the pm. We can do this together:girlpower::hug99:

Sue, how was your weekend. You are doing brilliantly at the moment with really good consistent losses. Keep up the excellent work.

I now feel ill with all the crap I have eaten over the last week so back on track today.

Ok WI: -3.5lbs:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I will never understand how this works. Im wondering if I should just forget about WI next week or if I should WI 2 days early. Advice please.

On Friday afternoon Im taking Cj to a Haven Caravan park in Northumberland very close to Berwick Upon Tweed. We are going with my friend and her wee boy who is the same age as Cj and will stay for 4 nights. We will eat out maybe once or twice but will mostly cook in the caraven so it shouldnt be too hard to stck to plan. Ive already decided not to stress too much about food and just make sensible choices where I can but am not going to count syns. If I want an ice cream I will have it. Im really looking forward to it. We are going to visit Alnwick castle, Lindesfarne and the holy Isle, go to the beach for fish and chips etc etc. Im looking forward to getting away and the chance to relax and let cj enjoy himself with a friend.

Here is to a great week for all of us.

I just realised I only have 12 weeks to hit my target for my birthday:argh:

Hannah dont worry, everything will work out, as kerry said let ur mum do all ur cooking and enjoy it cause ur mum will be being super healthy :) and when u do get ur frame of mind back on it u will do fab, look at the week u lost like 8lb, u will get that again :) maybe u need another goal cause u do that all whenever u had ur friends wedding is there anything else coming up u could set ur mind on ?

Kerry omg thats brill -3.5lb, dont question ur scales lol, u must have eat more speed foods than u thought, but I no weeks were i have ate worse I have lost more lol doesnt make sense to me either

I think u should weigh before u go and then u might feel more postive about staying on plan if u have lost a bit more, maybe just see how ur week goes with the eating and then see how u feel, I know for me I need to no, but I think am a bit obsessed lol

well my weekend has went ok I think, green day yesterday and had pasta and suace for lunch but felt awful all day, dont think I like having that anymore :( dinner was quorn, fried egg, mushroom and tomatoes and beans

but I feel bloated and horrible, dont no what it is dont feel healthy at all, I had some syns more than I should have but havent really used them any other day, I had a 1/4 easter egg - 15 syns, and a pkt of hula hoops 7 syns - so 22 in total not really that bad

but I feel like crap so going back to extra easy today, think I might eat more fruit and veg on this plan,

breakfast - grapefruit, melon and pineapple
lunch - egg, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles, beetroot
dinner - 2 x pork chops, mash, lots of veg - cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and swede

am hoping for 1.5lb off this week, feel like I have ate the right food, but dont feel like I have lost anything ya no what I mean lol :(

Wow well some kerry that's an awesome loss!! House hunting not going great they keep being sold to other people lol. Mums ok with diners but shes a bit relaxed now, because shes at target. She might become a little more strict with herself as shes getting married in october.

Still weigh yourself before you go! (id probably do it after too to evaluate the damage but like sue said I can get slightly obsessive)(when on track) have a great time though! You deserve a good break!

12 weeks is 2lbs a week ish so as long as you stay on track like I've got to you'll be fine! Just reminder that being lighter is better than being heavier!

Sue, I've got the race for life on 9th july so after a week or two of getting back on track I'll set a weight goal for that date! I'm sure you'll get 1.5lbs off! You're doing fab!!!

Well today went ok, for breakfast I had 2x weetabix with skimmed milk (no artificial sweetener), for lunch runs with salad cream light, cous cous, salad (lettuce, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and spring onions) and for dinner I had jacket otato with tuna, baked beans and a teeney bit of cheese (3 syns). As snacks I had chicken with a tiny but of bbq marinade which would have been 1 syn max and muller rice strawberry (11 syns).

Went to the gym and I walked to and from work, which now takes 40 minutes up a very steep hill. Had 2 litres of waste and 2 cans of diet coke!

Good luck with weigh in tomorrow sue! How did you both do today?

Yesterday was ok foodwise + I even managed a fairly decent walk while Cj was in playgroup.

Today has also been good foodwise so far + I took the kiss to the botanics today so while it was slow going at least it was exercise.

I'm working til anytime between 8 & 9 tonight so will be having dinner at work. Hoping to make a jacket potato with beans.

Need to figure out how to add a link to my food diary coz I don't have time to do it all twice.

Fingers crossed for you tonight sue, you can do it!

hi

well yesterday was good for me to, had salmon and salad for dinner, then had a curly wurly so 6 syns

over the whole week I have only had 50 syns, so am really hoping for a good loss :)

today has been good to

Breakfast - grapefruit, melon,pineapple and yoghurt
snack - orange
Lunch - tuna, pasta, mayo (0.5syn), lettuce, tomato, celery, melon and pineapple

glad to see ur back on track Hannah :)

Kerry am sure ur so excited for ur hols, do u think u will weigh before u go?

I've comented on your food diary Kerry, so I'll be able to keep track of it now! Sue do you have a food diary as well?

Sue I am sure you'll have an amazing weight loss! You're soo close to target! Just don't go off track like I did, sucks having to start again nearly!! 50 syns for the week (without feeling deprived!!!) is very good, well done! I'll check in tonight to see how your weigh in went!! :)

I haven't been to the gym today, as my hamstrings are killing from squats yesterday! But might go after work, (although I might be babysitting).

Had tuna (salad cream light 4 syns 2tbsp) salad with helmann's fat free vinaigrette (0.5 syns for 2 tbsp) for lunch with sainsburys bgty cous cous with roasted veg (0.5 syns for half pot). Was very nice but quite high in syns for a salad! The vinaigrette was lovely! Had a chilli kick to it! Highly recommend!

yum ur lunch sounds lovely, will deffo give that a try

no I dont have a food dairy, but might start one up... how did u find kerry food dairy I still have no clue how this site works lol

u will get there again Hannah, just remember u have already done it once and u can def do it again

keep up the good work at the gym :)

Thanks Hannah will save me trying to figure links out. Sue can you have a look too it called love love love food. Ooh I love chilli so might try that.

Yes I'm really excited + can't wait for Friday. It's gonna be a ling week
I'm going to weigh in on Friday morning just to keep an eye on things but I'm also not going to stress about it. It is almost 4 years since I had a holiday so I intend to enjoy my weekend. Lunches and breakfasts will be made by me so that fine + I will try to be sensible with dinner. The friend I'm going with is a veggie so will stick to green days + make the most of my healthy extras so shouldn't have to syn lunch or breakfast at all

ARGH. Cj dropped my phone and shattered the screen. Im going to swing for the little bugger one of these days (excuse my french). This means I have no internet access at work for the next few days, am going to feel like my arm has been cut off.

How did you get on Sue?

oh god kerry thats awful, the internet is the only thing that gets me through my working day lol

well am so annoyed and disappointed I only lost 0.5lb, I know its still a loss but I really wanted my next award, hopefully next week

and to make matter worse I went home last night and ate half a frozen pizza, 4 slices of garlic bread and 4 frozen onion rings, :( so prob all my weeks syns in one night

just feel so crap

Aww Sue! Don't feel crap! You worked really hard this week! At least it was a loss! Don't worry about your blow out! Just as long as you are back on track today, because you hardly used your syns last week!

Maybe you should try using more syns?? I'll try and look back over what you have eaten this week and make suggestions! Just please don't ruin all the good work you have put in by going off track!!

Also, you'll have to remember now you are reaching a 'healthy' weight, it's going to come off a lot slower!!

My mum lost weight really weirdly! Every other week she would lose 0.5lb then the next week she would lose 3!

How has today been for you?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-food-diaries/206348-love-love-love-food-my-food-diary.html That should be the link to Kerry's food diary!

Kerry, I am sooo sorry to hear about your phone! That really really sucks! Can you get it replaced easily and quickly??

Back