Wannabe SkinnyMins

thanks Hannah for the link, will deffo have a look at this after work. :)

what type of phone do u have kerry, do u have insurance ?

how is ur week going Hannah, how is the gym , did u get on the scales at the gym ? :)

I can happily say I am back on track, I didnt want to end up gaining this week just for feeling sorry for myself lol

breakfast - 1 x nibble, banana, orange
snack - apple and yoghurt
Lunch - egg, onion, mayo (0.5 syn) lettuce, tomato, celery, orange, melon, grapes and strawberries
snack - orange

Dinner is going to be chicken and feta cheese salad (hex a)might make today a red day and then I can have double hex what u think just so I can have a cuppa later :)

whats everyone else plans for dinner

am going to go shopping later as well and get some speed foods any ideas what to get :)

Well done Sue both on the loss and on staying on track. I agree with Hannah, you might need to use more syns and with just over 1st to go to target then it is possible it will really slow down. You have had some good losses (sensible losses) over the last few weeks. Dont worry about the blow out, lots of people do it after weigh in and look at me last week!!

My phone is not insured, it is a HTC wildfire android and I miss it dreadfully. Im going into town tomorrow to find out how much it will cost to buy a new phone. Cj will not be allowed within breathing distance of it. Im using a phone from about 3 years ago and it will send texts and make calls but it is so slow on the internet that its not worth bothering.

had a green day as I wanted the hex so snap sue. I had a really cheesey jacket potato for tea and it was ultra yummy. Off to update my food diary. Have a good evening

ano u to are right, I need to be pleased with how far I have come, I think I can just see the end and I want it like yesterday lol

after my dinner last night I had a curly wurly - 6 syns and 1/4 easter egg - 5syns lol

so in total yesterday I had 11.5 syns

trying to also remember to drink more water this week as think that helped me the week before

today am on extra easy

Breakfast - grapefruit, melon, pineapple, blueberries, yoghurt
snack - apple and orange
Lunch - savoury rice, lettuce, tomato, celery, carrots, cucomber
snack - melon and pineapple
Dinner - spag bol, pasta and veg :)

Kerry hope u get ur phone sorted, I have internet on my phone but I never use it its so dear lol

when do u go on ur hol, is it friday, I hope the weather picks up :)

have a good day everyone

Did you manage to get a new phone today Kerry?

Definately drink the water Sue! Especially with a meal, keeps me fuller for longer. Although right now i am not sure I know the meaning of the word full (I definately know the meaning of STUFFED!) as I could still eat more now even after a jacket potato with beans and cheese lol

How are you two getting on today?

Hannah i know what U mean I cant seem to fill myself today

I have had since I came into work

apple, orange, aplen light bar, salad, rice, yoghurt, 2 x choc eclair sweets, 2 x black teas, 1500ml water, melon and pineapple, bag of carrots lol

plus, grapefuit, melon, pineapple and blueberries before I left the house and am still starving

I feel like I could just eat and eat and eat all day, but all I want to eat os crap aswell lol :( but am trying to stay away

you going to gym tonight Hannah, are u going to a class or anything

well i dont have to get a new phone as the screen can be repaired. it will be cheaper approx £80 and it will take up to 3 weeks to fix. Just couldnt justify £160 for a new phone just so I can have it today.:sigh:

we are off on holiday tomorrow morning. We are going to visit Alnwick castle on saturday and Holy Island on Sunday So only have to spend 1 day at the camp. Unfortunately the forecast is awful but we will just cope with it (like we have a choice:rolleyes:).

foodwise it has been a good week and i even managed 2 decent walks so feeling pleased with myself. keep up the good work ladies and i will speak to you both on Tuesday

Ahh I didn't have internet connection!!! It's killed me! I haven't made the best choices they haven't ben slimming world but they have been healthier than they could have been. Had a pasta pot friday lunch and went for a run in afternoon. Yesterday wasnt great (had a breakfast and pizza oops) but on it today! Can't weigh again, but my clothes aren't AS right as last week.

How are you going sue? Bet kerry's having a wicked time!

Ahh I didn't have internet connection!!! It's killed me! I haven't made the best choices they haven't ben slimming world but they have been healthier than they could have been. Had a pasta pot friday lunch and went for a run in afternoon. Yesterday wasnt great (had a breakfast and pizza oops) but on it today! Can't weigh again, but my clothes aren't AS right as last week.

How are you going sue? Bet kerry's having a wicked time!

when will u be back at the gym, u should just have a peak at the scales there just to see were u are :)

well I was ok until yesterday, was up early for a first holy communion breakfast was melon, pineapple, grapes, blueberries and a yoghurt
Lunch was in town so had 2 x bananas lol cause we were going for dinner and didnt want to get a sandwich or anything cause they would b awful

then for dinner we went to spurs steak and grill

didnt have a starter and had a mexican chicken salad for main with a side of spicy rice (have no clue how many syns)
wasnt going to have dessert but then was greedy and had the chocoholic sundae :( god only knows how many syns

we then went home and I just thought ah well already blown it for today so we watch a dvd with 3 pkts of wosits between us which I ate most of and haribo jellys :(

I dread to think how many syns I had yesterday, but got up today and thought right come on only need one lb to get my award this week so went to the gym for hour and half :) might have just work off the sweets and crisps lol, breakfast was melon, pineapple, blueberries

Lunch was poached egg x2, 2 x nibble (no butter), loads of mushrooms, tomato and onion
dinner will be mash, steak pieces loads of carrots, peas and onions :)

hopefully I can pull something back

ano am sure kerry is having a ball, lucky duck

what are ur plans for this week Hannah

I'm not entirely sure, as life seems to have messed up even more!!! My car broke yesterday! Means I have no mode of transport at all, even more annoying when I no longer live close to town, but a 40 minute walk up a vertical hill. grrr.

Yesterday food wise it wasn't good, but it wasn't a good day and spent most of it wanting to cry. lol

So hoping for a better day today, then realised I had to walk to work, so had to leave earlier (no time for breakfast as I realised this when I dragged my sorry bum out of bed), so left without breakfast, been starving all day and resisted the urge to grab a croisant whilst walking down.

So basically I left the house this morning with no food and I wont be home until around 10 as I am babsitting, so god knows what I am going to eat but I cant see it being 100% good. Will grab a jacket potato with cheese and beans for lunch and have fruit until I can get home...sounds like a plan (just made that plan up :))

How are you doing? Looking forward to weigh in??? God your night sounds like me at the weekend! You are back on track today though! Why do we self-sabotage so much? I am identical in your thinking of "blown it now may as well stuff my face!!" It's feelings like that, that make me wander if my "fat girl" mentality will ever change???

Last edited:
my thinking on it is now that it was only one meal and we still need to life, yes fair enough I could have left out the wosits and jellies, but I prob could have been much worse aswell lol we still need to live and if am good everyother day then hopefully sat night will not make a difference

after all that am going to say am worried about weigh in but think I would be even if I was 100% all week as I just want this last pound but feel like I will never get there

feel so bloated and like crap, but i feel this way every weigh day lol

Hannah u arent having much luck at the min, I hope things turn round for u, could u not get the bus to work

try making up wee bags of cereal the night before then munch on them walking to work, just have it dry :)

Hello ladies. Im back!!!!!!!

Had a fantastic few days but now need a holiday to recover from my holiday:p. We wont mention food but I did weigh myself before I went away and when I got back and it sts. I will weigh again on sunday as normal.

How did it go last night Sue? Hope you got that lb off.

Hannah that sucks about the car but try to think of all the extra exercise you will get, its a positive thing. Honestly.

Nothing else to say just wanted to say hi

HI girls

glad u had a good hol kerry, am off on my holidays tonight, going to glasgow until monday, so hopefully wont be to bad lol

I only lost 0.5lb again on tuesday so another 0.5lb to go for this week before I can get my award, hopefully I can even manage that

altho its now my totm aswell :( so am bloated and feel like crap, ate half an easter egg last night and a mini size pkt of malteasers :(

hopefully my weekend is ok lol not to much crap

what did u do on hol kerry, tell us all :)

good luck for sunday girls, cant wait to hear the good results

btw fab on the sts kerry thats brill, u will deffo get something off on sunday :)

Well done Sue. How has your week been so far? Hope you have a great time in Glasgow.Im not too bothered about WI on Sunday, I only have 1 holiday so enjoyed it. How is your week going Hannah?

Sue I posted loads of photos on facebook
We went to Alnwick Castle (Harry Potter Hogwarts) and gardens and it was an amazing day. We learned to fly a broomstick, Sir CJ rescued me from a nasty dragon and fought some knights. It is a brilliant place, the gardens are really amazing with some beautiful water features which the kids enjoyed playing in (and I did too:p). We also had a trip to a honey farm, on a miniture steam railway, lots of swimming, kids had archery lesson and we went out in a pedalo boat on the boating lake. Unfortunately the wind was too strong and blew us into the side of the lake so we had to "abandon ship" as I just couldnt get the stupid thing moving against the wind. All in all it was a great weekend and Cj didnt want to come home. Will definately do it again next year.

One of my closest friends is coming to Edinburgh this weekend. Im so excited as I havent seen her for 18months and a huge amount has happened for both of us in that time. Cant wait to see her. Also going to a baby shower on Sunday but not really looking forward to it. Its for my best friends sister in law and I hardly know her but promised my friend I would keep her company.

What are your weekend plans Hannah?

Kerry I am so glad you had a great weekend! And Sue well done on losing!! You'll get there next week! Your perseverance will pay off!!

Something clicked in me this morning. Woke up early and just got out of bed and went to the gym. Packed a healthy breakfast and lunch. Drove (my now fixed car) to the gym and walked to work from gym. Was on time for work. Work has gone well so far and i've eaten an apple and drank 1 and a half litres of water already.

Gym was tough (heart rate went up to 195 beats per min which is like more than 3 per second) I managed 20 mins crosstrainer, 10 mins stepper (which was what killed me off) then 10 min inteval on crosstrainer. I just realised I hated reverting back to what I was. I was so happy losing weight and I used to love the gym, so just because I don't live next door anymore I can't use it as an excuse. I want me back. I want to be happy with my body.

This weekend I am seeing a mortgage advisor...and having a pirates of the carribean movie marathon!!! Can't wait!!!

Going to sort out a new gym plan for myself and sort myself out! So that when I move into a new home I am feeling fab and can be happy and confident!!

Sorry to ramble! But I hope that's me sorted!!

On to the food:
B-apple (have got weetabix and skimmed milk, may have that soon!)
L-chicken salad
D-dont know yet depends where I am
I am armed with another apple, 2 satsumas, a kiwi and a pear. :)

Haven't managed to weigh in at the gym yet as I still don't remember my login!! But will find it out this weekend hopefully!

:):):)

WI: +3lbs

Not too bad for a week and a bit completely off plan. I ate loads of junk when I was away, full fat coke & butter, cheap white bread for sandwiches, full fat cheese. Then when I got home there was no food in the house and I didnt get the oppertunity to shop until yesterday so lots of takeaways this week too.

Anyway I now have 10 weeks to reach target and it is still do-able so I need lots of reminders that time is running out as I dont want to change target in any way so i'm relying on you 2 to set a good example and give me a kick up the butt. I need an average of 3lbs per week. Its goining to be tough but I know I can do it if I try.

As much as I am struggling with this losing weight and doing exercise i'm finally starting to feel good about myself. All the clothes I bought for the summer are size 12 trousers (14s are literally falling off me and my belt is too big) and mostly 14 tops (shirts are still a 16 as they gape across the boobs). My best friend has told me my face is much thinner and I have a "shape" and a defined waist. I struggle to see it in the mirror but im trying hard not to look and go on how my clothes feel and at the moment they feel pretty good.

Have either of you got the new magazine yet? I cant wait to try the thai chicken cakes. So for food today Im planning

B: nat yogurt strawberries banana pear & grapes.
L: ham salad sandwich (tomato,cucmber , lettuce) (hex b), grapes & yogurt
D: sweet chilli chicken (1 syn) potatoes & salad (lettuce, cucmber, tomato, peppers, beetroot, pickled onion).
Snacks: pears, grapes and I bought some noodle pot shots to try which are free on ee & green.

How have your weekends been? Im going to a babyshower this afternoon and really dont want to go. Its for my best friends sister in law so she has to go but doesnt know anyone there and isnt allowed to drive as she is just out of hospital and on medication. That means I cant back out. It is going to take up the whole afternoon and I have so much to do befor CJ gets home tonight. Hope you have a better day than me.

hiya

am back :(, rubbish when a hol finishes,

I had a brill time, was great seeing my sister and the kids, but oh my did we eat a lot ll ice cream sundaes, coffee and cake, creamy sauces with dinner, bacon baps lol ah well its a holiday,.

Kerry am glad u had a good hol, sounds brill must get on facebook later and have a look at the pics :), dont worry bout the 3lb, thats a normal gain for being away, well thats usually how much I gain and u will get it off again thats the important part, dont worry we will keep u on the striaght and narrow we will do it together :)

Hannah well done u for getting back to it, u will feel great in no time :)

I really hope my weekend hasnt damaged me to much, but I think the last two weeks of only getting0.5lb each week when I thought i was 100% had just made me think ah well need to enjoy myself to lol, hopefully I can pull back whatever my weigh in show and get back on track this week :)

How did it go tonight Sue? I have my fingers crossed for you.

Having a really rubbish week, just cnt get my head in the right plac again and i'm so tired. Cj isnt very well so has been up in the night & ended up in our bed last night so not much sleep to be had for any of us.

Hope your week is going well Hannah

kerry hope things get better, rubbish when u dont feel well

well I lost 0.5lb, which is crap but at least I got my 3.5 stone award lol, so after class I went home and made a huge pot of veg soup so hopefully a few nights of that will help me this week :)

I have 5 more weeks until my friends hen party and I want to get my 4 stone award by then, so another 7lb I need to get, so I cant be doing anymore of this 0.5lb a week lol

Hannah how are u getting on?

Hello! Well I can't say that food wise it's been a good week, but I have bought a house, well obviously it's at the early stages but offer accepted at least, so i can chill out a little! You two are so good, I wil be more active on here now I can stop researching all to do with buying a house! Still haven't weighed myself (will try to tomorrow) but ran 7km monday all at once, so was really pleased with that! Going to the gym tomorrow after work, plan is weetabix for breakfast, cous cous for lunch and spaghetti bolognese for dinner!

How are you two feeling then?

Just bought the magazine, hopefully give me a bit of inspiration to get motivated!

Back