Wannabe SkinnyMins

wow Hannah u done really well

I done ok yesterday ate a few syns, but stayed within my 10 so am pleased with that

my friend isnt the best cook lol and she is working until 6 and thats when we arrive, I will fill up before I go but thanks for the advice girls :)

my plans today as good i think

Breakfast - 1 x weetibix, 100 ml milk, grapefruit, blueberries and starwberries
snack - yoghurt
Lunch - 2 x ryvita, 1 x cheese tri, pasta, tuna, pepper, cucomber, celery, apple and orange
dinner is going to be bacon and mince burgers, wedges and salad and eton mess for dessert made from mag - 2 syns

so am excited for my dinner lol

My plan for today is not to blow it completely! I have to bake cookies for playgroup summer fair so have chocolate & apricot cereal bars & oatmeal & raisin cookies to make. Am hoping I won't test too many.

About to put food into my diary. Had a weird breakfast but was thrown by lack of food in the fridge. Sandwiches for lunch & pasta for dinner

u can do it kerry:)

my plan for combating sat night is to have lots of melon on sunday lol try to super speed it out of me

Your food diary looks good for today Sue!

Kerry!!! Do not eat any nice baked items!! Have something nice waiting for you as they come out the oven so that you are not tempted!!

Ill take a look at your food diary now!! :D

I also had a pkt of snack a jacks but they are only 5.5 syns, so not to bad with my eton mess I will have had 7.5 syns in total :)

That's not bad at all! I forgot my fruit today! Only got an apple! So may have to pop out and get some more, because i'll be hungry otherwise!!! The tomato soup isn't as filling as the vegetable one (although that may just be my brain deciding that rather than my stomach!?)

Can't wait for my run tomorrow! Going to try for 10km!! But going to the gym tonight and may try and brave a 10 min run on treadmill, don't know why but I just hate running on treadmill! Outside is fine, but not on a treadmill!!!

Wish I knew what mum was cooking for dinner, hate not having something to look forward to. I didn't realise quite how important it was until I don't have it any more. It's like I used to think no I won't have that biscuit because I am looking forward to my spag bol...grrr...

I drank over 2 litres of water yesterday how did you guys do?

Decided to do baking tonight when shops are closed as I won't be able to replace what I eat that way so can't have any at all.

well done kerry good plan, altho for me whenever I bake it takes away the cravings I would of had for choc or sweet things and I didnt have to eat it :)

I only drank 1.5 lirtes yesterday, am doing better today nearly finished 2 ltrs, must be cause its so warm :)

Great plan Kerry!!

Sue the water is good, well done!

I hope you don't mind me asking but how come you don't go to the gym anymore? I seem to remember you had a gym membership a while ago... I'm only asking about it because as you come to the end of your weight loss you may find you need to step up the exercise to get the final bit off!!

no dont mind u asking at all, I loved the gym but then when I was pregnant at xmas time couldnt go, then after I couldnt go cause just couldnt face it and my back was awful, but I have been a few times but its just getting myself in gear again

I have been doing bits n pieces in the house, but I just didnt want to go back to the gym cause then reality hit if u no what I mean hard to explain,lol but i am deffo going to get back into it I just need a good kick lol

Well from experience I can say going back is hard!! BUT if you allow yourself a bit of leeway (sp?) then you'll be fine. The main thing is to not expect yourself to be able to everything the same. For example on the crosstrainer I used to burn 450 calories in 30 mins, when I first went back it was about 100 less, I'm gradually building it up though. Everything seems harder, but if you just say go for 30 mins rather than an hour a couple of times a week it should get alot easier!

So here's your kick!!! :whacky068::whoopass::slap::deadhorse::fingerscrossed::cross: (couldn't find a kick so here's all the emoticons which are vaguely close!) :D

lol thanks Hannah, am planning on going on sat morning even for 45 mins better than nothing to help burn a bit off before going away for the night :)

going to try and not push myself to hard, so how is everyone day going, I am on my 3rd litre of water and oh my am I going to wet myself lol

Good good!! I'll try and find the fab website I managed to get loads of exercises from for free weights!

Today is going well, although it's quite hot, so I have a feeling walking up to the gym is going to be sticky, might have to change into gym clothes before leaving work to make sure I go!!

I know what you mean, i've been to the toilet at least every hour lol

I know this isn't weight related but I have finally managed to grow my nails!! :D I've still got to work on my thumbs and middle left finger, but they seem strong and are long!! It's taken me around 3-4 years to do this so I am well pleased!!! Going to treat myself to a mini manicure after losing 10lbs. :)

Hannah that's a great idea planning s treat for s certain amount lost.

Well the cookies are made & I was so naughty. I had to trim the cereal bars ski are the ends which probably added up to a full bar then I ate an oatmeal & raisin cookie. I dont even like raisins?

Didn't manage my 1/3 with dinner either ad ghetto wss no salad at home and I didn't realise til I was making dinner

Other than those disasters I'm having a great day lol

Well that's not too bad! I would have eaten the whole lot! So well done!

Yeah but I'm over my syns for today now. Chances of me being good all weekend are non existent as there will be lord of goodies at the fair. Oh well guess I won't get my 3lbs off this week

Kerry come on you can do it, stay motivated... try and pick a few of the better syned treats :) or try and bring some nice fruit to snack on

could you not bake some sw friendly cupcakes, there is a thread somewhere on here and they made cupcakes for 1syn each :)

Hannah how did the gym go?

in work today and its absolutly roasting again

Am trying not to freak out. Had a sneak peak at scales & I gained 2lbs

dont worry, that will jus be today, remember ur weight goes up and down, only take what it says on sunday, u could have maybe just had a bigger dinner or something than normal last night :) try not to worry it will only make it worse

also do not go down the road of thinking oh well may aswell eat it I have already put on 2lb cause u dont no if that is right or not

why dont you try and drink more water today and eat some speed foods :) melon, strawberries and raspberries all lovely on a day like today

Ok so Kerry surely sneaking a look and it showing a gain will pull you back!! Be a good girl! Like Sue said bake the low synned cupcakes or take fruit! Bring a tuna pasta with you or a Jacket Potato with cheese!!! Take low synned sweets or your own sandwiches! Whatever there will be at the fair take with you SW style! You can do this!! There's nothing stopping you...just re-focus, read threads on here, think about how you've felt when you've lost weight...and how great you will feel by your birthday if you keep it up!! :D We have faith in you and believe you can do this, so just say no to the bad stuff, you're body doesn't want it!!!

Sue the gym was amazing!!! I went on crosstrainer for 30 mins (whilst watching neighbours, gutted i'm going to miss neighbours tonight because of a run, harrolds back!!! don't know if you watch it lol), then did squats, lunges (right and left), thigh machine (inside and outside) all 3 sets of 15 reps with 2kg dumbells! THEN did a hill programme on the treadmill (didn't run though) at 6.5kph. Was good I was sweating buckets!! The gym was totally dead! Guess everyone was out enjoying the sunshine instead!

Last night Mum had made me dinner, it was cucumber and cherry tomatoes with a chicken breast and 5 boiled potatoes. I was starving!!! I'd only had a teeny tin of soup and some fruit for lunch and was looking forward to a yummy dinner :( so I had a tin of tuna with it (I know it doesn't go but it was tasty) Mums not home tonight so I'm going to have to fend for myself...but she doesn't have hardly anything in the cupboards, so I expect it will be Jacket Potato with tuna and beans....

No milk this morning either so haven't had breakfast, will have to pop to the shop soon and grab a yogurt (unless you guys can think of a better alternative?!?!?)

What's the plan for you two today then?

Back