Wannabe SkinnyMins

Hannah dont worry this will just be the stress of moving in with ur parents, excitment of a new house, job stress and studying stress :) it will pass

am so bored today

goin to make fish curry for dinner, hopefully its nice lol

God Hannah, were you not sick? Its a new week now so forget about it. Like sue said you are under a lot of pressure right now. Think i would kill someone or eat them:D) if i had to move back to my parents for any length of time (we get on well but i couldnt live with them they would drive me nuts).

I've had a good day today but havent stopped eating. I ate 6 sausages for dinner!!!!!! Have joined you in glugging back the water and am managing between 2 and 3 ltrs per day. Hoping it will help move some weight as i've realised how little time I have to target (8 weeks, I dont stand a chance:sigh:).

Hope you get a loss tomorrow Sue. How was the fish curry?

kerry u can do it if u really stick to plan like 150% and up the exercise, come on u can deffo do this, dont let urself get down, try to eat loads and I mean millions of speed foods :)

fish curry was really tasty even gary enjoyed it and he doesnt like fish lol

Lol I love the confidence in my ability to refuse crappy food. Thanks sue.

I'm almost onto my 3rd ltr of water today and I'm gonna pop. I will either lose loads this week or will have so much water retention that I will gain 4lbs. I've no idea what to have for dinner not much in the house. How's it going for you two today?

hiya

I lost 0.5lb better than nothing but these half a pounds are killing me lol

am going to try and eat loads of speed foods this week and drink loads of water hopefully even get 1lb, but its my birthday next tues and my sis is home this weekend so hopefully I will be strong lol

how is everyone else ?

That's frustrating but better than a gain. Have you woolen to your consultant about it coz that has been happening for ages. Maybe you fan get some tips.

Im into my 2nd ltr of water today. Managed 3ltrs yesterday but had to get up in the night to go to the loo. It's like being pregnant again lol.
Food wise its ok don't think I'm eating enough sf for a huge gain but I've already been to supermarket twice this week and can't afford to spend anymore money on fruit & salad. Tried some frozen fruit the other day with my porridge & it was vile, thought I was going to be sick so just swallowed everything over without chewing.

I'm feeling happy & confident about my week so far so fingers crossed I keep it up.

well done kerry am glad ur feeling good, am really going to try and stay positive this week :)

my consultant isnt really that much help, always just says the same things, but a girl in class lost like 3lb by having beans every day so am going to try that and have them for my breakfast every morning with 2 x ryvita :)

I will try anything lol

Ok. How much water is too much water? I couldn't eat all of my lunch coz I feel so full and bloated with the amount of water I've drunk. I'm about to start my 3rd ltr of the day & could probably fit in another 1 or 2 after that. Should I be drinking so much I don't want to eat? I know less food is a good thing but I don't even want the fruit and I'm not having the yogurt.

Last edited:
Where are both of you today? It's very quiet. I feel yuk today. My tummy just doesn't feel right st all been running to loo all morning & feel quite weird. Can see me putting tonights dinner straight in the freezer.

Completely forgot its husbands birthday tomorrow so I suppose I should take him out to dinner this weekend. That will.mess my week up ad he doesn't choose sw friendly restaurants. Maybe he won't want to go.

Hope you are both having a great day

Last edited:
WI: +1.5 lbs:sigh:

I could blame it on TOTM but when I had a peek on Friday I had a good loss. I've no idea whats going on and starting to wonder why im bothering:cry:

Aww kerry! I'm so sorry I've been awol! Such a busy week!

Did you end up going out to dinner? I'll take a look at your food diary in a mo, see if I can see why something went wrong! Dont give up! We well get there!!

Sue where are you?

Week has been awful! Cat has gone blind because another cat beat him up :( got mortgage offer, but solicitors have been awful! Good hasn't ben good put on 2lbs.

Kerry please keep positive, I know it's difficult, but keep trying. Maybe search the internet for some inspiration our write a list of the reasons why you're doing this!

I'm doing it coz I'm fat. I hate the way I look and I just feel awful.

Went for lunch yesterday to pub and they didn't have anything sw that I liked. We had a huge fight while we were out do I shoved a whole portion of chips down my throat and didn't even enjoy them. Just really fed up at the moment and suspect that even a loss wouldn't have done much to improve my mood.

Sorry to hear about your cat, poor wee thing. Good news on the mortgage and by the time you move you will want to string all solicitors in a row and hit them with a bat!

Chin up up and onwards we go

In a slightly better frame of mind now. I didn't expect a gain this week as i felt really positive about my week except yesterday and birthdays don't happen every week so will grin & accept it as I knew he wouldn't choose somewhere sw friendly. Am going to stay on track this week and hopefully have a good loss next week. Have accepted that I'm not going to get target for my birthday so need to set a new goal for myself. Just not sure what to go for. I have 7 weeks to ho so maybe I should aim for a stone in that time & anything extra is a bonus.

Did you expect a gain this week Hannah? You don't sound surprised.

Glad you are feeling better Kerry! Yes I fully expected a gain I have pigged out on everything!!!

Yesterday was ok, not sw, but ok...chicken and cheese wraps (1000 syns but yummy) and Lamb, mint sauce, potatoes, yorkshire puds (x2), peas and green beans and vanilla cheesecake, so yeah bad actually BUT i went on a 10km run in the pouring rain!! :D So very pleased!!

Went to the gym this morning, did 37 mins burnt 500 calories! :D Had an activia yogurt for breakfast and some fruit for lunch, as I forgot to pack the tuna I was planning duh!?

Yeah a stone in 7 weeks (2lbs per week) is doable and if you managed 1 stone 2.5lbs you would be 11.5 stone!!

I'm just going to throw myself into this now, as mum wants me to buy a bridesmaid dress and I know from trying on a few my thighs are just so much bigger than before and the dresses which would have looked nice now look gross! So I have no choice! :(

My bf is on a health kick atm, as is my boss, as is my mum, so really I have no excuses!! So my starting point this time is 12 stone 7lbs and I will weigh myself Sunday morning and hope for a much smaller number!!

Plan for this week:
1. Gym at least 3 times
2. Eat fruit every day
3. Cut down the diet coke
4. Not to have any binges
5. Drink at least 2 litres of water per day

I will mark these off and see how I go...do you have any targets you would like to meet this week Kerry? Maybe we just need to take this a week at a time?!

Sue where are you? Hope you're doing well still!

Ahh reading back Sue HAPPY BIRTHDAY for tomorrow and hope you had a lovely weekend with your sister! :D

Kerry, 4-5 litres maybe a tad too much water? But if you can drink it, then go ahead! Water does 'fill you up' as a lot of the time you are thirsty rather than hungry. Maybe try to drink water gradually throughout the day rather than all in one go to help with the bloating? Well done on drinking so much though, definately a good habit to get in to!!

hiya guys

sorry I havent been on much, been with the family and my internet has been off in the house :( not back on to the 24th changing who we are with lol

thanks Hannah I had a wee party on sat with my niece she is 3 yrs old lol so there was cake, jelly, pizza, sausage, sauasge rolls, chicken, bread, crisps and I ate and drank it all lol

I have had crap after crap after crap lol

but am still going to go tomorrow morning before I go to the icecream parlour so hopefully wont be to bad

Kerry and Hannah, come on we need to do better this week, NO MORE GAINS, there is no excuses if we want to change this we can do it

its up to us

come on we can do it :)

I believe haha am writing this while eating more cake haha am a laugh :)

Haha Sue I love the 'im writing this whilst eating cake!' its your birthday it comes but once a year!

Glad we are all feeling good! How did everyones day go yesterday?

Monday
B-Activia fat free yogurt
L-Apple, grape and pineapple pot (forgot lunch and then there was a meeting and ahhhh!)
D-Right...2 slices of nice ham with carrots, then bgty potato salad (300 calories for the pot, but obviously the potato would be free but I didnt have any other syns for the day so that should be fine) and 2 (yes 2!!) gammon unsmoked steaks!
I was hungry after not having much earlier on, but I stuck to diet! Very pleased! :)

Today
B-Weetabix, skimmed milk and artificial sweetener
L-Same fruit pot and Tuna with salad cream light (4 syns)
D-dont know yet...

No gym for me today, unless I have a sudden change of heart, but will be going tomorrow morning!

Im feeling good! Bring on day 2! :)

Back