Wannabe SkinnyMins

thats not to bad, 30 syns is totally do able until sat, do u think they lasted longer cause u are kinda a day short this week cause u are weighing on sat and not sunday :)

do u think weekly syns is easier to manage for u?

When I added up the weeks worth of syns I only added 6 days as that is my short week with changing WI. Weekly syns has been so much easier because if I want something that's gonna put me over 15 I can have it. Sometimes just knowing I can have it means I don't actually bother having it. Does that make sense? I have found my syns a lot easier to manage this week so am going to stick with weekly syns for a bit and see what happens.

Next week is gonna be tough ad I'm on hols and am out for lunch Monday Tuesday Wednesday do far. Lots of socializing.

that does make sense cause sometimes I think the same way lol must be a woman thing

just try and eat well and even have like wee treats for dessert and stuff

my day was good have loads of super free foods, but am going to my friends evening do of her wedding tomorrow and tried my dress on, its to tight even tho I got it for easter and I look awful, am so bloated my tummy is like 3 times it normal size

I have tried green tea, exercise and water nothing seems to be working, think I may have ate to much fruit and veg today ::( cause thats all I basically ate lol was trying to be good cause of the last few days and have ended up feeling worse :(

WI: -1.5lbs

Am really happy with that. Obviously its not quite a "true" reading because I changed weigh in day but I have reset my details and Im taking 176.9lbs as my start weight and restarting Sw today with the aim of losing a stone by end of September then another stone by xmas. Slow and easy wins the race!

Im really pleased with the way the week has gone. Weekly syns definately seem to work better for me and because i had so many left yesterday I was able to enjoy some luxury potato salad and coleslaw at our picnic yesterday.

Am trying hard to vary the food im eating and using my hex's on. Sometimes it's successful sometimes not but I will keep trying. Im on holiday for the next week and have lots of eating out with friends. Am going to try making some of the deli dishes in the new magazine for a bbq on monday, tuesday I will be cheeky and take a salad with me and ive no idea whats happening on wednesday so will play it by ear.

Hope you are both being good. Hannah, where have you disappeared to? Thats usually a bad sign with you so get your butt on here and tell me you are just really busy planning your move:p

Sue, would you be able to work out the syns for an ee day for the following please?

Waitrose Thai chicken peanut curry
Per 100g
132 cal
12.3g protein
4.3g carbs
7.3g fat
1.3g fibre
350g portion

Also waitrose special fried rice (peas prawns & ham)
Per 100g
162 cals
4.9g protein
23g carbs
5.6g fat
1.4g fibre
350g portion

Thank you

I am around, eating this week I haven't kept track of but I ran my 10km race for life today in 1 hour 5 minutes! So pleased, really pushed myself and ran ahead of my friend after the first 2km so am majorly chuffed!

So girlies I ordered my bridemaid dress today in a size 12 measurements 36-29-40. The 14 fitted in the shop so it will be here at beginning of september ready for 21st october, so I have no excuses now!!! Being it on! Having bolognese tonight lamb mince, with dolmio bolognese light sauce and cheese, red day today, it's a gorgeous dress and will be in royal blue (will try to post a link)

Bridesmaids : Style 1232 From AllureBridals.com

Dont know if that worked! But yeah I am on track!

You girls are doing well! Sue dont worry about having 20 syns the other day life happens and I'm sure you've made up for it already!

Let me know what you think of the dress!

Wow Hannah, that is a stunning dress. You will look amazing & outshine the bride.
Well done on the 10k. I did it a few years ago and felt so proud of myself afterwards.

Had a pretty good day today. Went to the pub for lunch & had a gorgeous lamb stew. No idea hoe many syns but it was all free food so will count 5 syns to be on the safe side. Dinner was 4 ryvita with 1 cheese triangle & banana with fruit & yogurt. Feeling quite "up" today, looking forward to my week off and a relaxing day tomorrow. Going off for a walk now the rain has stopped.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend

Sounds lovely Kerry! I have sunday lunch at bf's mums, so I dont have gravy (they use the fat), got beef tomorrow, shop bought roasties and a yorkshire pud ohh and veg. Will have weetabix and maybe lamb mince that I didnt eat tonight for dinner!

What's the plan for you two?

Today I'm cooking sweet chilli chicken, spinach canneloni, lentil soup, & a fruity coleslaw & rice salad (bbq tomorrow). Then I'm going to visit a friend & that's the day gone!

Nice! Sounds like a lovely day. I didnt do much today, but had a mini break through. Went to town around 11 and hadn't had breakfast, by 12.30 I was starving but only had £1.50 on me! So I bought a packet of 6 hot cross buns (i know not very slimming world friendly) and rather than eating the whole packet i had 2 and as I was about to throw the other 4 away I saw a big issue seller and offered them to him :) I know it may not seem like much, but I wouldn't have thought anything of eating them all before so I know there has been a shift in my mind! Woohoo finally!

Did your day go to plan kerry?

How about you Sue? How was the weekend?

Well done Hannah! I'm proud of you.

Well my day did & didn't go to plan. Decided to visit my (best) friend 1st for an hour or so then get stuck into the cooking. 5hrs later (lol, I should have known better) I left her (oops) and got home so late that dinner ended up being pasta & pesto instead of canneloni. I was good & made the chicken & salads for tomorrow so I'm all set for bbq. No soup for dinner though as I ran out of time. It was a great afternoon though as I haven't seen her for a couple of weeks. I love girly afternoons like that.

Food wise was ok but blew 7 syns on a small piece of banana & pecan loaf. Thank goodness I didn't eat it all as it was 21 syns for the tiny little loaf. Other than that it was good.

When do you get the key to your house Hannah?

Sue what you been up to? Obese the photos you posted on Facebook from the hun night and you look FANTASTIC! Very soon & pretty. Well done you. How's your week going?

hi girls

sorry havent been on much have had a mad weekend, was at a wedding reception on friday and then family day and shopping rest of the weekend

but my weekend was ok, went out to dinner on friday before the wedding reception and had salmon, mash root veg (no butter) champ (no butter) and at the recepton I had 3 west coast coolers (think there 7 syns each :()

sat went out for dinner/lunch had chicken breasts grilled, large salad and baked potato (no butter),

sunday was chilli and rice and butternut squash soup, am still trying to do success express to get my self over the last week and half of eating terribly, am hoping for even sts or just like 0.5lb on tomorrow :)

today I have tuna and large salad for lunch, strawberries and grapefruit for breakfast and dinner is gammon steak, mushroom, tomatoes and egg :) or might pop into tesco and see do they have any nice fish :)

what do u guys think like small sw fry or fish and veg :)

thanks Kerry I did feel good on that weekend and am very pleased with the photos graphs I dont think that there is one that am uncomfortable with, which is a change for me usually I hate them all

yum kerry ur weekend sounds fab and bbq, I love those am going to get the mag tomorrow was there lots of nice things in it ? well done on the 1.5lb off thats fantastic, go u, do u think it was having weekly syns that made the difference

well done hannah on the hot cross buns, that was brill go u :) how many syns are in one of those I love them lol woohooooooo size 12 bridemaid dress that fab and u never no u might have to get it taken in :) thats brill motivation :)

have a gd day :)

Well done sue sounds like you'd a good weekend. I would go for the fish as its lighter than the fry but that's just me. More opportunity to pile on the superfree veg as well. You haven't done too badly over the week so don't worry too much.

I think the weekly syns did help ad I didn't focus on them so much and wasnt constsntly thinkin I've only got "x" syns left. Will see how it goes this week.

I'm off to see a friend & her 4 week old baby boy. Cj with my dad so we el get coffee peace. Have s great day ladies

I didn't take lunch today so I've only only got 9 syns left per day! Ended up having a ginsters pasty!!

Well done on your amazing weekend both of you!

Doesn't look like I'm getting the keys until about mid aug :(

I agree fish and veg!! Good choice!

Whens the mag out?

I got my mag last Thursday in the post. Some lovely salad type things but wasn't overly impressed with the red/green menus.

Had good day today. Enjoyed lunch with a few crisp & small glass of wine. Hope tomorrow goes as well

are u doing weekly syns as well Hannah?

am going to class this morning hope the result is ok after the last two weeks lol, am going to get some scan bran and hopefully have that everyday so that i can get rid of some bloated from the last two weeks of eating crap :( dont feel at all healthy

How did it go Sue?

Well I had a BAAAAAD day:break_diet:. Went to my friends for lunch and she bought thick richmond sausages which she proceeded to fry in oil. I ate 2 of them. She then produced nutella icecream, I had a heaped tablespoon. After all that our other friend came out with a surprise early birthday cake for the 2 of us (our birthdays are 9 days apart) so we had a slice of that. When |I got home to make dinner (parmesan chicken potatoes and salad) the fridge was so cold that the chicken was semi frozen so I had to put it in the freezer:mad:. Dinner has been a few spoons of rice salad with some rocket tomato & cucmber. Im bloomin starving. Have decided to try and have as few syns as possible for the rest of the week to make up for it.

dont worry Kerry you will still be well within ur syns especially as you are doing it weekly, but ur right to try and limit it as much as u can now, try and eat as many speeds food as possible :) you can do this

went to class this morning and managed to lose 1lb, going to be 100% this week to try and get 1.5lb to get my 4 stone award :)

today has been good

breakfast - egg, bacon, beans, loads of mushrooms and tomatoes
has breaksfast at around 11.30 so didnt have anything else until dinner as was pretty full

dinner - sw burger (1/2 syn), cheese (hexa) guerkins, 2 x sw sauasges (1/2 each), lettuce, tomato, pickles, beetroot, burger bap (8 syns)

am going to try and eat as many speed and super free foods as I can this week :)

good luck girls :)

Back