Wannabe SkinnyMins

as kerry said dont worry about a present why dont u bake a cake :) or make a jar full of his fav choc and sweets

ano I will just to wait and see how I feel, I always just think I should be smaller than what I am for my height

what are ur plans of action of this week girls?

am going to try and eat as much fruit and veg as possible lol

good luck with class hannah x

How did it go Hannah? I loved the idea of a walk to class on Wednesday night. It would be approx 12-13 mile round trip. Really is on the opposite side of Edinburgh from me lol. Never going to happen in this lifetime.

Sue it must be strange to think that you dont have to plan that far in advance anymore. I've seen photos and I think you look fantastic but only you will know when you hit the right weight. 10lbs is a lot and you might feel happy but you may feel it is going to take a few more pounds. Just be careful and dont get Hung up on bmi. My mum did that on sw when I was a teenager. She is 5'1 and ended up at 8.5 st and looked like death warmed up. My best friend was seriously ill last year & had to be put on a feeding tube but according to her bmi she was healthy weight (so healthy she was in hospital for 6 weeks & is still seeing a dietician a year on).

Sorry dont mean to lecture you, but you maybe need to start looking at yourself in a different way. You have lost a hell of a lot of weight, be proud of your achievements, dont think of yourself as the fat girl, you are now a beautiful slim young lady. Look back at old photos to see just how far you have come. Ok lecture over lol

My aim for the week (if you are still reading and not snoring your head off after the lecture) is 2lbs off. Not looking good so far but I have time.......

lol kerry you make me laugh, altho I do agree think I need to look after myself in other ways, over the last few months I seem to be getting sick more easily, I think I may be a bit run down, am just constantly tired and getting headaches

I am going to see how I feel when I get into the 9 stone range that could even be enough to know that am there and then try and tone up more lol I just need a boost of enegry

Hannah how did class go? u ready for the week to come

Kerry 2lb is achieveable, u can deff do that, just try and eat as many cheap speed foods as possible for eg pickles and beetroot, doesnt always have to be fruit cause I no its costing a fortune at the min

I hope I can lose 1.5lb tonight at class cause that will give me my 4 stone award :)

I wrote an essay and it didn't post this morning as I 'took too long' grrrr....that's how long it was!!!

Anyway...class went really well! I weighed in at 12 stone 8.5 lbs. So half a pound less than my sunday weigh in, not too bad especially as I went from morning to evening weigh in!!

Class was great!! :D Really enjoyed it and managed to take along my friends little sister too! I love all my new books and I have paid up until 17/10/11. So I have to go! I booked a week holiday 5th Sep so you guys will have to keep me on the straight and narrow that week!!

Today I ate weetabix for breakfast and a banana. Lunch is a bit of a write off, had 2 x alpen lights (6 syns) and pineapple and other fruit, as I took a can of tuna to work but forgot to remove the tuna from the can lol and dinner I think is a chicken roast all sw friendly.

I am feeling so positive and I am planning on running and/or gyming tonight. Might even try to create a boot camp circuit if my friend is up for it lol

Hows everyone else doing?

My plan this week is to be 100% every day. Sounds like such a simple sentence. Hahaha!!! But I will be. I am 100% sure.

Kerry I laughed so much! Maybe you could start half marathon training lol!!! And you will definately get 2lbs off as will you Sue or 1.5 in your case!!! Definately!!!

My class is very lively, and one lady has lost 5st in 6 months and another had her first week and lost 9.5lbs!!! :D So hopefully some of that lovely weight loss can rub off on me! The consultant is lovely too!

Hannah you sound really happy. It's nice to see (hear? Read?). You obviously really enjoyed your class.

I am so tired today, know how you feel sue. Is there any chance you could be anemic?

I have spent the morning at the park with the 4 kids & oh my lord was it hard work. Kids are 9 7 3 & 1 and its a big park so of course they all scattered to the 4 different corners and I ran round trying to keep an eye on them all at the same time. No wonder I'm tired.

Am trying to have a syn free day today as I've used so many over the last couple of days. Green day today. Soup for lunch egg & beans for tea & maybe some chips

I've got a really bad headache :( Hope it goes away before my run!!!

I did really enjoy the class yeah, definately given me the boost I needed!!

Lots of exercise from the park then Kerry lol Sounds like a good day you have planned...i'm starting to flounder so I might go grab some pre-cooked chicken from a shop, give me some energy for this run!

Have a glass of water, you could be dehydrated. Hope it clears up soon.

Good luck sue. Fingers & toes crossed

thanks Kerry but think I need more than that, I dont think I have got the 1.5lb

Hannah u sound really positive am glad to hear it u can keep us on our toes this week :)

whats everyone plans for dinner ?

am having bacon and mushroom pasta

Ok I will cross my legs & eyes too then.

Def gonna have egg chips & beans for dinner, can already taste it. Yum.

Will boost the water intake thanks! :) Didn't have the chicken in the end, had my pineapple! Think the headache is because I haven't had any diet coke/pepsi max today. Am very pleased with myself as I have a 600ml bottle sat here on my desk and I haven't opened it, going to keep it as a treat for tonight!

Ahh good luck Sue! I am sure you have done great!! Only 10lbs to go!!! So exciting!!

Ahh, caffeine withdrawls. You have put me in the mood for pineapple now, might see if waitrose have some on my way home

ahhhhhh I only lost 0.5lb, ano its better than putting on but am so annoyed I really and truly tried dont think I went over my syns once

so am changing things again, no more salads for lunch going to have soup and scan bran, breakfast will be fruit and egg and dinner will be just like meat, small bit of carb but mostly veg

I only have 4 more weighs in before my friends wedding and I really wanted to be at target so need a really good loss this week, any suggestions ?????

Thats a shame, but you can still get to target in time. How about speed soup or lots of fish? Try changing the kind of fruit and veg you eat, drink lots of water, try and fit in some more exercise. You are being so good at the moment its hard to find ways to improve. Try reducing your syns for a week, only have 5-10 syns and see if it gives you a boost. Cant think of anything else, sorry.

Im struggling with the no syns at the moment. Now that ive sat down I have the munchies. Still have a hex a&b to have so might have some ryvita with cheese.

oh that sounds nice u cud top it off with some tomato and beetroot :)

i might try and get some berries this week maybe am eating to many peaches and necturines I just really love them at the min, yea I have made a hugh pot of speed soup for this week for lunches,

am going to try and have only 5-10 syns this week, even if I can stick to a curly wurly I will be grand :) I just hope I can get it this week, am going to do my cardio kick again on wed, fri and sunday and try and do sit ups and stepper the other nights :) need to start toning up to

thanks kerry them tips always help, think I might need to change what am eating, think am just sticking to them same things :)

Sue how did you get on? I went for a run - ran for 20 mins ish maybe more, then did some circuits of running around the the play area bit and doing jumping jacks and other things in between the quick sprints! Then ran 15 mins back :) had chicken, boiled potatoes, and veg. Syns today salad cream light 5, alpen light x2 6 so 11 in total.

My post came through real late, ill have a think sue and post later :) but well done

Sometimes changing what you eat helps so try having fish instead of chicken or lamb instead of beef, that idea. I made a fruity curried rice which was gorgeous, try pineapple, thats supposed to be good.

Well done Hannah, keep it up

god Hannah u done loads go u, if u keep this up u will do FAB on monday, sounds like there is no stopping u

thanks girls, think I just need a push for the last bit

ohhhh kerry what was in the rice sounds lovely

I have pork chops for tomorrow dinner, and then mince for thrus, still have chicken in the freezer but I can get some fish in :), just need things to be cheap this week to lol am hoping scan bran will clear me out (sorry for the info lol)

Boiled basmati rice, red grapes, apple, dried apricots, pineapple, crushed nuts (I like cashews) fat free natural yogurt, extra light mayo, curry powder. You could put some raisins or sultanas in too (I dont like them). Think I used about 3-4 tblsp yogurt for every tblsp of mayo and I mixed the curry powder til I got a taste I liked. It was really lovely. You could use the nuts or dried fruit as a hexb on a green day. You could probably grate some carrot through it too or add some celery (yuk).

It is hard trying to vary things, im really lazy and eat the same stuff over and over

Back