Wannabe SkinnyMins

:party0027::party0019::wee::bliss::gimi::clap:Am so excited. Think I mentioned that for my 40th birthday my parents are paying for me to go to a health spa for the weekend. Just booked it for the 12th August (last weekend of my holidays) and I will be having a back massage, reflexology, manicure and pedicure!!!!! I so cant wait to get there. They also have amazing pool sauna steam room facilities. Its going to be a mega chilled weekend:happy036::bliss::birthday::woohoo::party0011:

WOOOHOOOOOOOO thats fab:553::character00180::massmoon::eatdrink051::talk017::birthday::bday::candle1::party0023:

thought i would join u on the smiles show my excitment for you :)

Mmm..kerry that rice sounds fab! Will defo try that!

Woohoo health spa how awesome! Thats a great thing to keep in mind too, 12th aug bring it on!

Hahaa sue seems like you've also logged on for a dose of morning therapy! :)

P.s. I would do smiles but it's so difficult on this bleeding phone!

haha yea this seems to be the first thing I do when I get into work, naughty naughty I know lol but I need it to keep me on track

have my speed soup and scan bran already for today hopefully it will work :)

Me too :D although im only on a computer from 2-5, the rest of the time I post on here its on my phone, hence why my posts are so much longer in the afternoon lol :D

I had a packet of transform-a-snacks today for 7 syns, had 2 x alpen lights for hxB and tuna with salad cream light for 3 syns. Will eat fruit all evening at home and am having spag bol or chilli with some cheese for hxA. :D

Feel great! :D:D:D How have your days gone??

:553::talk017::birthday::bday::candle1::0icanfly::party0049::party0038::party0019:

Me joining in the party :D

think my day has went ok, but am not sure if am eating to much or not even to day I have had

small bowl of melon and pineapple (breakfast), peppermint tea
snack - apple and cuppa tea
lunch - 0.5ltr flask nearly filled with speed soup, 5 x scan bran, 3 x extra light cheese triangles, orange
snack - peach and banana, cup of tea
dinner - small pork chop, cabbage, sprouts, broccoli and some turnip

thoughtout the day I also drank 2 ltrs of water and I done 40 mins of cardio kick

what do u guys think?

That looks ok to me, wouldnt say you were over eating. What about syns?

Hannah, your day is looking good as well

Well, im so cheesed off. After a good day yesterday I really messed up today. I started off with a green day in mind and think I will stick to that to try to do some damage limitation. Was out for lunch and thought I was being good but now I actually think I wasnt that great and I used a huge amount of syns while fooling myself it was ok:mad:

B: porridge, milk, banana (hex a&b)
L: spicy carrot soup(think it may have had cream in it), ham,cheese salad sandwich (hex a,b & 10 syns 6 for bread 4 for ham).
D: jacket potato, tuna mayo (8 syns, tuna was supposed to be 2nd hex b before I had lunch and was already made up) tomato cucumber, mixed berries fat free fromage frais

Snacks: 2apple 2pear melon grapes pineapple 2 alpen light(6 syns)

So in total I have had 24 syns that I can count but as I said im sure the soup had cream in it so no idea how many syns to count for that, maybe 6 which would take it up to 30 syns so far today and im still hungry:mad:. I now have about 15/20 syns til Saturday WI. GRRR

i havent had any syns yet, sometimes I just dont need them and would only be eating them for the sake of it ya no

kerry dont worry just try and have 7.5 syns tomorrow and 7.5 syns on friday., try to have all ur main meal free, cause ur syns will start again on sat as soon as u weigh so u will be ok

just draw a line under today and try not to worry about it we all do it, did it taste creamy

I have 20.5 syns left so thats ok. Didnt taste particularly creamy but it "looked" creamy. A sort of film settling on the top til it was stirred then again when it settled.

Tomorrow im planning yogurt & fruit for breakfast lentil soup for lunch then some fruity rice for dinner with turkey.

No point eating for the sake of it Sue. I should follow that advice lol

Sounds like a good plan Kerry! You can definitely be ok on 20 syns!

I had 11.5 syns yesterday and 16.5 today, as I forgot to count the lean mince (have counted it at around 3, that sound about right?)

Had salad with chilli con carne and rice.

Well done to both of you, this week is going really well!!

Todays plan, apple banana and 2 alpen lights for breakfast, 3 slices ham, 46g branstons pickle, salad. Dont know what dinner is yet. Won't have time to exercise today, but thats ok as I'm focusing on the food only this week.

What about you two?

Had pineapple apple & yogurt for breakfast, got a pear & apple for snack but will probably only get to eat the pear as cj is a bit of an apple fiend just now & I never get more than a few bites.

Off to the park again this morning so that should provide some exercise.

Have a good day

today my plan is

breakfast - strawberries and melon, peppermint tea
snack - peach
lunch - speed soup, 5 x scan bran (hex b), apple
dinner - chilli and rice
2 ltr of water

you two days sound good, lets go girls we will all get great loses this week :)

btw the kerry I ate my syns yesterday after says that I had 5 sq of dairy milk 2 syns each (10 syns ) and 2 x ginger nuts (2.5 syns each - 5 syns )

so 15 syns in total yesterday, am going to try and stick to 5- 10 the rest of the week

Sat here trying really hard to eat this lettuce. Why do I hate it so much? It makes me feel physically sick :(

Well done but why are you having it if it makes you feel sick? Have extra cucumber or something

I have to try to eat it, as it's with everything and if I don't have it my salad doesn't at all look enough!! I didn't like tomatoes or cucumber a couple of years ago, so I'm giving it ago! Wasn't too bad once I mixed it in to my pickle a bit :D

Today has gone well, lots of superfree foods! My stomach feels flatter already! 3 days in and I am feeling great!! :D:D:D

I had half a crunchie with my boss so 4.5 syns, and 3 syns for my pickle - not doing too bad currently!

Drank over 1 litre of water and a 500ml bottle of diet coke. Got my pepsi max bottle in front of me calling me so I think i'll have that soon! Not sure what dinner is but I am sure it will incorporate lots of super free veg :D

Hows it going?

Back