Wannabe SkinnyMins

Well done Hannah, a good day foodwise & walking is just as good as the gym

Well I lost 0.5lbs. Not the 2lb i'd hoped for butter better than nothing.

thats fab kerry well done, as u said its better than nothing :) u are going in the right direction

I have been up this morning early and have my gardening done and am now on my way out the door to go and get some nice things for bbq but sw friendly of course lol still going to stick to 5-10 syns,

WE CAN DO THIS :)

I am announcing here and now that I have absolutely no intention of even thinking of SW on Friday let alone trying to follow it. I intend to eat cake drink champagne and have anything else that comes my way. I'm only ever going to turn 40 once and I intend to enjoy every single second of it. So as well as lunch out im now going out for dinner then onto the cinema.

Have just sat and made up a menu plan for the week to help keep me on track. Have used quite a lot of syns today at lunchtime and didn't realise there were so many syns in ricotta cheese (2 per 28g) which has bumped dinner up a bit. Oh well this is why I'm doing weekly syns I suppose.

kerry I wouldnt expect u to even think of syns on friday lol its ur BIRTHDAY WOOHOOOOOO, and ur right u only turn 40 once, just stay on track before and after and u will be grand

I walk the length of myself today and got things for a low syn bbq got sw burgers 1/2 syn each, pork and pepper skewers (free), chicken kebab (1/2 each) rolls (hex b) salad and veg to make own skewers,

so for all that it will be 1.5 syns which is brill

then dessert its a ice cream sundae which is suger free jelly pot (1/2 syn) diet fizzy juice (free), cherries(free), strawberries(free) scoop of low fat ice cream (not sure of the syns but will say 3) - 3.5 syns

so in total I have planned 5 syns but there is loads of food that is free :) am so excited

That sounds lovely sue, and very well planned! What are you going to be drinking though? Weather has really improved here, can hear all the neighbours out in their gardens tidying up & setting up bbq.
For my afternoons entertainment I'm off to see if I can buy a mouse trap. Ewan saw a mouse in the kitchen yesterday. Will have to be a humane trap as I don't want to find a dead mouse in my kitchen & I also don't want cj touching a live trap. Yuk!

Well done on half a lb off!! Bbq sounds great, think I'm going to try and make a curry later! I'm looking forward to weigh in! Hoping for a couple of lbs off!

Hannah if you like hot curry i made a keema curry last night & it was lovely. Recipies on slimmingeats.com. was a nice change from chicken.

whats a keema curry will deffo have to check that out :)

I drank 2ltr of sugar free diluted and a tin of fanta zero lol deffo staying away from the alcohol :)

Hannah u will have a fab week u have done so well

havent had our sundae yet, might not have it as still stuffed from the bbq :) have planned another bbq for tomorrow have another sw burger and going to make chicken and veg skewers myself so they will be free so bbq will only be 0.5 syns tomorrow and then i might have some jelly :)

going to do my cardio kick again tomorrow morning hopefully get me kick started, and will have another bowl of speed soup (that will be everyday this week) hope it does something lol

Sue I'm sure the speed soup will be doing "somethin" lol. Well done on avoiding alcohol.

Keema curry is beef or lamb mince few veggies pile if spices stock & tomato puree. I served it with rice & salad. I really enjoyed it and had the leftovers in wraps at lunchtime which was even nicer. You should give it a go.

Have decided to to see bridesmaids tomorrow so looking forward to that. Not going to my party tonight. Had to take Ewan to a&e as he has chronic backpain & lost all feeling in his leg & collapsed. Think he has sciatica. Got painkillers but refusing to take them. MEN!

Had an ok day. Haven't eaten much other than meals today, just not been hungry. Means I've not had much superfree today but both meals had veggies in them.

Hope you both have a good day tomorrow

Well done to both of you! Sounds fab!

Will definitely check out that recipe, but I made a simple chicken curry, my bf ate it too and really enjoyed it! So really pleased and managed not to eat anything after!

So the past 2 todays have been tough - went to my cousins friday as it was their birthday, homemade chocolate cake LITERALLY shoved under my nose and I refused, didn't have any at all! Today all family round for dads birthday and mum served rolls and birthday cake and I only had ham, cheese (28g), pickle (2 syns), 2 small boiled eggs and salad, and I ate maybe 3 of those tiny jelly sweets in dolly mixtures packet, not sure how to syn those as the were even smaller than normal as they were cake decorations!? Parents went out for indian hence I made my own curry! So proud!

Kerry I was looking through your food diary, and thought maybe you could try a week without bread, as you ate it most days! What kind of bread do you eat? Is it a hx? If so why not try to use a different hx every day? If not, it would free up some syns?

Hannah, you have found my weekness!;) We have discussed this before and I try to stay away from bread but nearly always fail. It tends to be wholemeal but not always. I dont buy bread for me but Ewan and CJ like toast for breakfast and I buy them seeded bread, Ewan doesnt like plain wholemeal bread. At work they buy different kinds of bread so just whatever they have in. I try to use it for hex but mostly syn it. My menu plan this week doesnt include bread, have planned ryvita to eat with my soup (going to try split pea and bacon) so we will see. It is an ongoing battle.

Well done on refusing cake both days. Im very proud of you. You are going to have a great loss tomorrow. What time is your class?

Its at 7, so will probs post around 9? Maybe earlier! So excited!

Yeah I remember us talking about this before! Yeah bread is a battle for me too, but I find if I just say no bread, and find rvita crackerbread or other hxB's it helps! Stick to your plan! Whats it for today?

Yes saying no to the cake was great, but the rolls were harder! And I was hungry before the curry was difficult not to grab bread or rolls from the bread bin. Also didnt have poppadoms or naan bread, but did have mango chutney!

Argh stupid phone keeps double posting! Sue how do you reckon you'll do this week?

Good luck Hannah.

Well I just reversed my bosses car into a bollard. I have a review chat with them tonight, doesn't really put me in a strong position does it. The car is an absolute mess and I've only had it 5 months.

Funnily enough my appetite has disappeared. Lunch wad a banana & yogurt. Breakfast was the same.

dont worry kerry, :) just keep smiling

Hannah good luck u will do brill

I have been 100% today again,
breakfast - grapefruit, strawberries, cherries, apple and orange and grapes with some peppermint tea
lunch - 5 x scan bran, 2 x cheese tri, orange, springonions, tomatoes, cucomber and guerkins
snack- kiwi
dinner - fish, cabbage, turnip, brocoli and cauliflower

really hope I can get 1lb tomorrow but think I will sts :(

Still waiting for that sugar rush! Wish it would kick in now! Got to walk up the hill for an hour!!

Back