Wannabe SkinnyMins

I just actually bought it instead lol its supposed to come between the 13th -16th time for me to do it before hols hopefully it works lol

when is ur coming? thanks for the link :)

dont worry about the 0.5lb thats over 2 weeks and u have had a tough two weeks, just draw a line and try a speed challenge this week :)

Mine is coming tomorrow, thinking I'll start it thursday! Can't wait! When you starting yours?

I'm not too worried about my weigh in, but my mum was a cow and was like well thats not very good...blah blah blah.

Got told yesterday, that moving in will be optimistically another 4-5wks, soo much longer than I thought!!! Argh!

Had my weetabix, got chicken and fruit for lunch and am going to the gym after work and then for a run. Going to be 100% all week, you have my word!

How are you guys days looking?

hopefully mine will come when is says so going to start it as soon as and will just have to miss doing it the day of my friends wedding :) but thats only one day

my day is looking ok but always does on weigh day lol

breakfast - grapefruit and pineapple, peppermint tea
snack - yoghurt and apple
lunch - egg salad and apple, orange and peach

hopefully work goes quick today am so tired

Ahh good luck tonight!!!!

Kerry how are you doing?? Going to have a peek at your food diary now :)

Had to take car into garage to have my little bump fixed. Left early so no breakfast. Lunch was cheese & toast (hx a & b) dinner is fish & chips & muddy peas which is cooking now. Not had any superfree today but will have some fruit later.

I feel left out with the 2 of you doing the 30 day thingy. Will look forward to 2 different opinions on it. I took cj to the park on his bike today & we had a race with me power walking at the side of him. Would have been much easier if I hadnt been wearing flip flops lol.

Good luck tonight sue

Hehe! The race with CJ sounds great!!

The 30 day shred DVD only cost £5.99 on play.com or amazon, we will let you know if it's worth it!!

Did you have your fruit Kerry?

I ran for 2.4 miles with my 2 friends (one of which is the girl I joined sw with this time round), it was a very slow run, as it was her second run ever. I then knew I needed to go to argos to get the dumbells...with no car this seemed impossible. In my airy fairy mind I thought ahh I will run to argos before it closes, I got there exactly as it closed, but thankfully the guy let me in!! It was a 2.6 miles run there down hill mostly....so STUPID hannah didn't think about getting home. Had no phone with me and no cash but I did have a 16.6kg box with me!!! Managed to walk with it to a cash point, then walk with it to the bus stop, then walk to mine from the bus stop...all in all 1 mile of walking with that stupidly heavy box!!! So nakered!!

Food wise today has been great!!
B - weetabix
L - chicken slices, plum
D - LARGE salad, gammon, 1 boiled egg, 2 boiled potatoes, salad cream light (3 syns)

Should have eaten more fruit at lunch, but surprisingly I just wasn't hungry! Only ate my dinner about an hour ago! So no need to eat anything else today!!!!

How did you do Sue???

Hahahahaha. Sorry but that really made me laugh. How could you not realise you would have to carry the weights home lol. Just think of it as your first workout. Food looks really good today, well done.'

Havent had any fruit at all as I just havent been hungry today. Will have to do better tomorrow.

Sue how did you get on

I thought I was only going to get a set of dumbells, so would have been able to carry those home walking...but I got 3 sets of dumbells in a little pyramid case, which weighed a lot more!!!!

Im eagerly awaiting Sue's results like you!!! Where are you Sue?!?!

my internet wouldnt work last night lol

I lost 1lb woooohooooo am so pleased

Hannah u are so funny, are the weight 19.99 three deff colours, cause if so they are the ones am getting, I went for the ones that looked the nicest lol I also suggest to my oh that I would get them on the way home from work and just get the bus home with them cause sure they would be that heavy lol he just laughed and told me when my dvd comes

he then asked me to lift one of his weights thats no where near the same weight I nearly fell over lol

Kerry ur day looks good even tho u didnt have any superfree but at least it was free food and not syns :), take it cj won the race then lol

Well done sue that's brilliant. You are sooo close to target now. Are you going to stick with.original target or try to lose a bit more?

Yes cj won the race. Just wait til I get my trainers on, he will be left standing lol.

Hoping for lot of fruit today. Had weetabix (hex a&b) & banana for breakfast then carrot & corriander soup for lunch 4syns per half can. Dinner will be pasta with cream cheese (hex). Got nectarines pineapple pear apple & grapes for snacks.

What you two got planned for the day?

ur day sounds yummy Kerry,.

today i have planned

Breakfast - 1 x weetibix, 150 ml milk, banana, blueberries and strawberries
snack - peppermint tea, yoghurt and peach
lunch - 2x boiled eggs, lettuce, tomato, cucomber, onion, apple and 2 x oranges
dinner- Fish, mashed root veg -( turnip, parsnip, carrots), broccoli, cauliflower and mushy peas

might have a pkt of onion rings later 4 syns :)

Having a really pants day. Complete battle of wills between Cameron & Ewan & I'm stuck on the middle & its killing me.

Soup was lovely but I ate the whole tin so 8 syns there then had some cheesy nachos so another 8 syns. Also had an apple & 2 nectarines. Knew it would be a bad day stuck in the house box of the weather. The other 2 are really stressing me out ad well. Just as well there is no junk in the house to eat now.

Your day sounds good sue.

kerry why dont u get out for a walk, get some fresh air even if it is raining put ur hood up u will feel great for it, even just a brisk 10 minutes up the road

try and have a dinner with lots of speed food, come on u have 2.5 days to pull this back and get a good loss this week,

or even just go for a bath and chill out, try and do something to get ur mind in a better place, :)

No Sue I didn't go for the coloured ones I went for the plain grey ones, as the weights were a little heavier! Ill use the 2.3kg for the shred (which came today :D:D:D) but I am using 3kg at the gym so I have some 4.5kg's too, which I am sure I will not use until next year!!! But yeah they were 19.99 too!

Sue your day looks very good, maybe you should try to have 2 weetabix, otherwise you are not getting your full fibre in!

Kerry I second getting the walk in or a bath!! Could you maybe sit and plan out some meals for the week, CJ could draw the plates and put drawings of each foods onto the plate...think I saw that on supernanny once! Or make a new board game!! I love doing that haha I'm still a kid at heart!! Hope your day gets better anyway!!

oh god Hannah I couldnt lift those weights lol mine are only 1kg, 1.5kg and 2kg, I was planning on starting with the 1kg lol

when u going to start the dvd, am excited to see if it works, am going to take before and after pics and also measure everywhere lol I hope it shows on the scales aswell, I read reviews and they say it can help u lose up to 20lb, how amazing would that be :)

I like to keep my 2nd half of hex just incase I want some crackers or alpen light through the day lol its to much for me a breakfast lol

Fair enough!! That's what I end up doing with my hxA, as I only have 150ml of milk, at least it means it can be whatever milk is there!!

Went out for lunch today, had a jacket potato beans and cheese (there wasnt much cheese so ill count it as 1/2 hxA and 5 syns. Got a curly wurly and a pepsi max ready for the cinema later!! Bring on the harry potter ending!!! :D

I used 1kg then 2kg last year so it's a gradual change! They say that throughout the dvd you get stronger, so at least you have weights you can go up to, for example you could use 1kg dumbells for the first 5 days of level 1 then move up to 1.5kg's!!

I'm also going to take loads of pics, think ill take new ones on a weekly basis to compare, and measurements! The main measurement I want to go down is my hips!! 43" and they need to be at least 40" to get into my dress, but they are always the last thing to go!!! My waist has dropped by 2" in the last week or so :D

thats brill Hannah, yea I want the bottom of my tummy to disappear its terrible looking deffo my worst part, I want tht GONE

The last time I measured there it was 40inches, I want its smaller before I go on hols

I honestly think if I could reduce that part I could be a size 10-12 not 12-14 :)

Yeah I expect so!! Good inspiration for you though!!

People have said that the 30 DS dvd loses inches, but isn't amazing for weight loss (dispite the up to 20lbs weight loss claim!) so I think I am going to try to keep up my other exercises and stick to sw 100% to get best results! I am so excited, going to go buy an exercise mat now! Spent so much money on exercise recently!!

ano am excited to see the deff

am going to stick to sw 100% and do the dvd 100%, any other exercise I will have to wait and see lol am so lazy will keep up my skipping and swiss ball exercises but thats prob it

I dont mind if it inches it helps to lose as long as it something going down lol

when did u order urm how long did it take to come ?

Back