Wannabe SkinnyMins

Lol you both sound really focused on the dvd. Hope its good. I ended up taking cj puddle jumping while we want to buy s birthday present for a party we are going to on Saturday.

Food things not great but am managing to stay within weekly syns so not too bad. Am going to have a bath when cj goes to bed. Can never relax when he is around as he likes to "visit" & bring "presents" (usually cars that divebomb into the bath). Cant close the door incase he needs to use the loo.

Off to.have dinner now, I am starving (no surprise there)

Aww Kerry that seems like a lovely day!!

I went to see harry potter at the cinema, was good! I had a curly wurly and a packet of space raiders so thats 12 syns I think. didnt end up having tea, as only got back an hour ago! So would today be classed as a green day? Weetabix and milk hxA and B, jacket potato and beans and cheese as second hxA plus 12 syns, our a naughty ee day - hxA and B syns for extra cheese and the 12 syns, but no fruit and veg?? Green and red days confuse me a bit!!

Ordered dvd on friday, came today from amazon!

That sounds like a green day to me Hannah. Good luck with the dvd.

We are off to a softplay centre to see friends today, am looking forward to baby cuddles & catching up. Wish the rain would stop. Hasn't stopped since teatime yesterday.

I'm off on my spa trip tomorrow, so looking forward to it.

Have a great day

Aww man I am so jealous of your spa trip!! Are you weighing in tomorrow morning?

Hasn't rained too bad down here so far, but the weather man was saying bad things about scotland lol so I do feel for you!!

How has today gone food wise?

oh how nice, what treatments are u going to get?

Yea kerry weather in scotland is supposed to get worse I work for an insurance company and we have got warning to expect a lot of calls from scotland and england lol hopefully it not to bad

weather isnt great here very warm but rainy and cloudy

u should deffo weigh in tomorrow just so u can enjoy the spa and not have to worry about weighing in on sat

are u starting ur dvd tonight Hannah? good luck :)

Been ok so far. Had salad & pasta bolognese for lunch weetabix minis for lunch but don't know about dinner yet.

Yes I will weigh in tomorrow as I don't be able to on Saturday. Am so looking forward to being pampered. Am having reflexology back massage & luxury manicure. The hotel also had amazing fitness facilities steam room sauna pool etc. Beautiful grounds too for walking.

It's near peebles which is about an hour from Edinburgh but its in the middle of nowhere. Google Stobo castle & the website will come up. It's an amazing place if you like that sort.of thing but quite pricey compared to a beauty salon for the treatments. My massage is something like £50 bit would cost me half that anywhere else

Last edited:
Wow it looks lovely!! Especially the castle in the snow! :D Have a lovely time!!!! Worth it because someone else is paying! So enjoy to the max!

Sue I am indeed starting the dvd tonight, going to go for a run first, as I don't know i'll have the energy to go after!! Ahh!! Will update after wish me luck :D

OMG!! That killed me!!! I did most of the exercises before but the way its put together is just non stop!! I loved it! Got to do it again and again and again, but never the less it was great! Managed a 20 minute run after but couldnt do any more!

Food wise today has been ok, but not great! Breakfast was non-existant, so was very hungry for the rest of the day! Lunch was heinz soup vegetable so 9 syns. Snacks this afternoon were 2 x alpen light (hxB) and a packet of velvet crunch cheese and onion (4 syns), then dinner was gammon with mushrooms, jacket potato and corn on the cob with 30g salad cream light (2 syns).

Full 15 syns, I also had a banana and will probs have an apple and satsuma before bed.

Hows today gone for both of you?

Must be getting a tad obsessive with 3 posts in a row, but Kerry how did you do??? :D

oh yes Kerry how did u do???? have a great time today am so jealous

Hannah my dvd came yesterday but I didnt home until 9.15 so couldnt try it last night
am going striaght home tonight to try it, is it really hard

the only problem is i wont have my weights until tomorrow do u think it will be ok to do it tonight without them or are they really essential for it :)

Id probs say wait until tomorrow...you will need them...but you could always try without just dont think it would work you anywhere near as hard. Yeah its tough but you just got to push through it! Can't wait to give it another go tonight!!

How you feel this morning Hannah?

I lost 1.5lbs so am happy enough.
Breakfast today is weetabix minis eaten dry with yogurt as I forgot to buy milk. Lunch & dinner will be at hotel. Think lunch is a buffet type thing so hopefully lots of salads and am thinkin of some fish for dinner as I don't eat it
much at home as OH hates the smell. Breakfast & lunch are out tomorrow, again at the hotel.

Taking cj to a birthday party tomorrow afternoon which will be challenging as mum makes the most amazing cakes muffins and cookies. Will try to be strong but can't promise anything.

Have great weekend

Woohoo thats great! Well done you deserve to go and have a lovely spa break!! I measured myself this morning and I think I've nearly lost an inch off my hips which is good, third of the way there!!

Hows your day been Sue?

omg just finished the dvd, and it was hard

used the bars off my oh weights think they are about 1kg so was ok for me, oh my god did it make u sweat tho but I must say I loved it to... did u start on level one Hannah?

when do u switch to level two is it just ten days of each level, i thought it was brill

Yeah 10 days of each level, I am hoping that by day 6-10 of each level ill be doing the harder version of each level.

Yes man oh man doesn't it make you sweat!!! Especially in the living room with not much air coming in!!

Ive done my 2nd day of level 1 and I have to say my abs are killing!! Its tougher the next day because you are working the same muscles again...usually I rest them inbetween each sesion! Argh it killed me!

I did it with my friend yesterday, but alone today. Have a feeling I pushed myself more today, but she is going to do it with me again tomorrow! Then my mum might join in Sunday morning (but without weights lol)

But yeah man thats hard!!! The press ups and squats with shoulder press going back into the press ups is bloody tough! And the lunges and side lunges killed!!

Today has gone well!! :D
B-2 x alpen lights, banana
L-1/2 packet of pasta n sauce
D-chicken, gravy (2 syns), boiled potatoes, carrots, brocolli
S -apple, muller light (coconut with choc sprinkles and wow it was lovely!!!)
So although I didnt have any superfree at lunch, as I didnt exactly have a lunch break, I did have a third throughout the day I reckon!

How has your day gone?

ur day looked good for yesterday :) yesterday I had a really good day

breakfast was 1 x weetibix, blueberries, banana and strawberries, 150 ml milk, peppermint tea
snack - peach,2 xoranges and apple, yoghurt
lunch - sweet chili chicken (1syn), lettuce, tomato, pepper, cucomber, coleslaw (3syns) water
snack - peppermint tea and orange
dinner - fish, cabbage, turnip, 2 x baby boil potato, banana
snack - onion ring (4syns)

total syns yesterday - 8 syns

I done the dvd today for the 2nd time, I have been doing it somewhere between the low and hard level lol depending on what exercise they were doing, I do the easy version of the pressup they kill me,

but am finding the same ones as u hard lol I sweated even more today than yesterday but it felt good cause I could feel were I worked yesterday lol but I honestly thought I was going to die lol

today is ok , am going into town to get gary shirt and shoes for wedding so we are going out for lunch, going to a place called allotment have looked up menu and am going to go for chicken curry and boiled rice, they give you naan break with it but am going to ask for extra veg instead of that... hopefully the curry sauce will be tomato based and home made so there wont be that many syns

the other options were

soup and sandwich
soup
smoked salmon salad
chicken ceaser salad
chicken goujons and chips
home made lasagne and chips
vegetable curry and rice

what are u up to today Hannah?

Today I have already ran for an hour AND done the dvd. Today was seriously hard! Nearly keeled over!!

I've eaten tuna, pasta, sweetcorn with salad cream light (1.5 syns). Having my hair cut now! Got gammon later with veg I assume!! Going to walk into town later then walk up to OH's. Looking forward to weigh in on monday!!

Oh dear. The 2 of you make me feel guilty but also very greatful that I no longer have a dvd player:D

Spa visit was great even if my £55 "manicure" was a complete rip off:mad:. The facilities were lovely, reflexology was fabulous (I wanted to cry when she stopped) and very accurate as well. Back massage was great if a little painful (carrying a 3 yr old on your shoulders doesnt do much to help the muscles relax but having some stick their elbow into your shoulder blade and put all their body weight behind it is strangely theraputic lol).

Food was amazing. I had the most delicious grilled sea bass for dinner with a lovely variety of vegetables. That is all im willing to own up to eating though hee hee.

Was very chilled out and enjoyed just sitting and reading my book, lying in the jacuzzi and sitting in the steam rooms. BLISS. Left all that to go to a 3yr olds birthday party, not so chilled or relaxing.

Anyway, just wanted to say you are both doing fantastically and im very proud of you!!! Keep up the good work

Back