Wannabe SkinnyMins

Wow kerry that sounds amazing!!! So jealous!!

I've worked darn hard on my exercise and food this week, so I'm hoping for a good loss! I feel the difference already!

Keep up the good work! Falling asleep now so ill write more tomorrow!!

Just been out for lunch and it was lovely. I had 1 slice wholemeal toast (5 syns) beans, 2 slices grilled bacon, 3 egg omlette and 2 cups of coffee (1 syn for sugar).

So, is the dvd getting easier as the days go by? Im looking forward to everyone starting back to school so I can get out for a decent walk most days.

No idea why but i'm feeling really good today, very positive. I have a pork and cider casserole in the slow cooker for dinner tonight and im going to try to make carrot and corriander soup. Hope it tastes nice. Bought some ww creme fraiche so may add some to both dishes if they just dont seem right. They both strike me as dishes that should be quite creamy.

Im back to work tomorrow:cry:. Dont feel like i had a proper holiday because the weather was so awful. At least it will stop me eating naughty things. I have a fairly normal week coming up, no exciting plans other than CJ starting big boy nursery this Friday. You have no idea how scary it is that my baby is going to nursery school and that if we wanted it, he could start primary school this time next year.:eek:

oh Kerry that sounds amazing, I could really do with a massage on my legs they are so sore lol glad to hear u in a good mood even tho work starts again but u will be back into the swing of things in no time and u will be on ur next hol soon :) awk how cute does he have a wee uniform u must take a wee pic

Hannah u have done so well, keep it up :)

I don day 3 today and oh my god I thought i was going to pass out cause my legs we sore so from yesterday and I mean sore, also the fact that I walked round town for 8 hours yesterday and 4 hours today didnt help trying to get gary sorted with shirt and tie for the wedding

but anyway my legs dont feel as bad having done the exercises today I cant wait to see what difference it makes :)

my lunch out was so yummy, I asked if I could have extra vegetables in my curry instead if naan bread, it was tasty and then had a frozen yoghurt mixed berry (6 syns) am not sure how many syns was in the curry but it seemed a very healthy curry not to creamy if u no what I mean

today I have been ok not really ate enough cause running round town - had banana and orange for breakfast, then a bottle of water and peppermint tea
then had a chicken salad with some sweet chilli sauce - 1 syn
went to cinema and had a pkt of skips (4.5 syns),

might have a mugshot or something now but dont really feel that hungry :)

whats eveyone plan this week?

good luck for tomorrow Hannah I cant wait to hear ur weight loss :)

Well done sue. Good choice for lunch.

He doesn't have a uniform as such but he will wear navy blue Joggers and a red or white polo shirt (school colours are navy & red). I will probably put a photo on Facebook.

Think I might get another week off at the end of October so only another 10 weeks to work lol. Then that's it lol next year. My bosses are both doctors in a hospital so for the 1st time ever I'm going to have to work between Xmas & new year. Am very unhappy about it.

Have made carrot & corriander soup for lunch tomorrow, smells yummy. That should last a few days. Got the rest of my meals planned out for the week. Positive thing about going back to work is I don't be tempted to eat loads.

Hope you both have a good dsy tomorrow

Day 3 was a hell of a lot harder than day 4. I am definitely not saying it's easy, but I felt better during the workout especially on the cardio bits! So keep it up - you have taken your measurements yes?

Your day sounds great sue!

Aww kerry hes getting all grown up!! I'm sure you'll be a very proud mum! Carrot and coriander sounds good! I bought lots of hxB soups for lunches, got to get some babybels or something as when I don't have cereal its hard to fit hxA in! Also bought some kellog's fibre plus bars - very chocolately would recommend for a treat!

oh are they a hex or syns (the fibre bars ) :)

Kerry ur soup sounds yummy, I have a driving lesson so I have a mugshot, apple and peach with some crackers and cheese and tomato lol nothing to exciting

breakfast - 1 x weeitibix, blueberries, starwberries, grapefruit and 150ml milk wth peppermint tea
snack - yoghurt
lunch - mugshot, 3 x thin crisp (rest of hex), 1 x cheese tri, peach and apple
snack - orange
dinner - fish, cabbage, leeks, mushrooms, turnip

then will be doing day 4 of the dvd :) am excited, altho I had a sneak peak at the scales this morning they showed 10 stone 2 3/4lb so I have prob sts, but I am actually ok with that cause I know it will come off at some point espec if i keep up this dvd. :)

yea Hannah I took my measurements, must post them on here to make sure I dont cheat myself lol

have a gd day everyone :)

Soup does found nice. Shame I forgot to bring anything with me. No soup no yogurt no fruit nothing! Have to go to shops now with 4 kids so not happy

awk kerry thats so annoying, hopefully shopping goes ok, what ages are all the kids lol sounds like a nightmare to me lol

what are u planning on getting in the shop

The kids are 9, 7, 3 & 1 & yes taking them anywhere is s nightmare lol. Just a wee Tesco metro so will try to get some supernoodles salad & yog.

Not really. Kids were a pain do i didnt get s chance to look. Grabbed a chicken & Bacon salad with dressing on the side. Bacon very fatty so threw it away. Salad full of sweetcorn. Yuk. Threw that away too then added some more tomato & s boiled egg. Very unappealing but will keep me going til I get home & can have some soup. Also got an activia snack pot.

How are your days going?

Ahh Kerry that sounds like my worst nightmare!!! All that effort to get to a shop and you didn't even have a lovely lunch to eat at the end of it!!! Well done for staying on track though!!! Really proud! :D

Yes Sue post your measurements, ill post mine when I get home!

Fibre plus bar is hxB :) yummy!

Your day sounds good Sue! What about you Kerry what have you got planned for dinner?

Today has been:
B-apple, grape and pineapple
L-salad with tuna and salad cream light (2 syns)
D-think its a sw roast, mums making it but wont eat it until I come back from weigh in as usual
S-muller light and fibre plus bar

I hate mayonaise, but I love salad cream so have been using Heinz salad cream light, but I realised in sainsburys that sainsburys BGTY reduced fat salad cream is only 1 syn per 15g whereas heinz is 1.5 per 15g. So i got the sainsburys one :D

Dinner will be leftovers from last night so pork casserole again. Lunch wasn't very tasty butt was filling. I also tried a shape delight choc pudding for 5 syns but it wasn't very nice.

Good luck Hannah. I look forward to hearing about a big loss

Ah, my lunch sucked! The salad was gross and tuna too dry!

I've had a peach and passionfruit muller light (half syn!!) and my fibre plus bar.

Im not sure if it will be a big loss, as I am HEAVILY on my period! I feel really bloated and podgy! So no where near as positive as I was. Yesterday I couldn't wait to jump on the scales, today I want to run away from them!

So proud of myself for not weighing myself at home at all, all week! I even got the scales out for a friend yesterday and didnt stand on them! I really do reckon its a first!!

Doesn't matter if you lose or not, you are losing inches and thats just as important! Well done resisting the early WI.

Last edited:
Hannah thats great I deffo couldnt do that I think am addicted to weighin myself lol and as Kerry says ur losing inches sometimes thats more important :)

My measurements on day one of the shred were :

Arm - 10 3/4rd inches
Thigh - 23 1/4 inches
calf - 15 1/2 inches
just under my bra - 32 1/4 inches
round my belly button - 361/2 inches
hips - 40 1/2 inches

so as u can see am still pretty round lol and those inches have to go its a must :)

omg thats fab , go you,. am actually shocked thats actually amazing :)

do u think its the exercise helping you :)

think am going tonight to sts, but sure i will get there lol

Back