Wannabe SkinnyMins

Sue you have a good attitude. You are so close to Target now that your losers will probably slow right down. Hopefully you will get a loss but if you sts just remember you are doing really well. Eating properly & good amount of exercise. As you said, you will get there.

Having a green day today. Weetabix for breakfast. Carrot corriander soup with ryvita & cream cheese & tomato for.lunch then jacket potato & beans for tea. Will have fruit for snacks.

Have a great day & good luck tonight sue

for some reason I am actally ok with sts even tho I no I made good chioces when I was out and didnt go mad on syns, think I have got into a good frame of mind and things are as bad looking on the scales, must be the exercise lol

today I have planned

Breakfast - 1 x weetibix, 150ml milk, blueberries and strawberries
snack- peppermint tea, plum, and yoghurt
lunch - 2 x egg, lettuce,tomato, onion, carrot and cabbage with a plum

looking forward to doing the dvd again tonight, must be improving my mood cause I swear I hate exercise lol never mind doing it every day for 30 days lol

Thanks guys :D Am really pleased!

Sue you will be at target very soon! But what ever happens you know you are healthy now!! You never know a fish week might give you a boost along with all the exercise??

Both your days look very good! Sue what are you having after weigh in?

Did day 5 last night and it was fine!! I sweated but I didnt die! My back is aching a little today but nothing compared to the first couple of days!! My friends coming over again tonight to do it and we are going to do some sprints and up hill running before hand! Am making us meatballs and spaghetti for dinner!

Breakfast was banana and hifi bar(hxB).
Lunch is a bit rubbish, packet of velvet crunch crisps (4 syns), apple, grape and pineapple pot. Will have to grab something else from a shop at some point, as I dont have time for the soup I planned!! Ooh I have a plum too :D

Good luck tonight Sue!!! :D:D:D

Oh yes word of advice Sue, I didnt plan last night very well with weigh in and shred...

My weigh in finished at 8.30, I shredded, showered and didnt eat dinner until 9.30...so plan it a bit better than I did!!! :)

hi girls

well I put on 1lb have no idea how but am actually not to annoyed about, of course I would have loved a good loss for my friends wedding but I still have 4 stone off I really need to remember that part

I didnt stay for class wanted to get home and do the dvd am hopeing it will show in inches lol so I have done day 5 already and ur right It wasnt as bad I still sweated but didnt feel like I was going to collapse lol

am being bad having a chinese, having boiled rice, stir fry vegetable(which i eat all of), salted chilli chicken (i will only have a bit) chips (i usually have a handful) and some curry sauce :)

I think i might need to change things up again so going to have baked beans and ryivta for breakfast, then fruit

lunch and dinner will still be the same as I need to use the fish up and eggs I have in fridge lol

whats everyone elses plan for the week?

Aww sue, that's a shame but am very proud of your attitude. Hope you enjoy the Chinese.

The soup I made was amazing I would highly recommend it, just what was needed on a horrid day like today

Not a recipie as such, more chuck it in a pot. Really quick & simple:

1.5 kg carrots peeled & chopped
2 medium onions sliced
1.5 ltr stock ( I used veg)
2-3 tsp ground corriander (depends how strong you like it)
Handful chopped fresh corriander.

Lightly fry onions until opaque.

Add carrots & ground corriander, cover & sweat for 10-15 mins.

Add stock, bring to boil then simmer for 15- 20 mins til carrots are soft.

Add chopped corriander then whizz with hand blender til completely blended.

Will need to season as you like but I didn't bother, didn't think it needed anything. Having it for lunch tomorrow & going to add a bit of low fat creme fraiche to make it a wee bit creamy. Was gorgeous, even the kids liked it. Let me know If you try it

sounds lovely, might not get to try it this week but will deffo make it next week, must put it in my reccipe book

Lol, you are welcome. Most of my soups are " chuck it In a pot and see what happens". Years of cooking for kids who don't know any better therefore don't refuse to eat the disasters

Well done for your attitude Sue! And yes you've lost 4 stone!! Thats amazing!!!! :D And you're going to look GORGEOUS in your amazing dress!! :)

Soup is the same as what I used to make, yummy!

Hmm...day six....I pushed myself a lot harder today because I didn't do any of the modified versions, except for a few press ups on me knees, managed 5 proper ones on each try! Was nakered afterwards but tried so hard! Did some sprints before hand during my run too!

Made meatballs for dinner, were a bit dry but LOADS of super free! Mushrooms, onions, chopped tomatoes and peppers :D

god Hannah well done u, I cant do the push ups they kill me even on my knees lol

am on day 6 tonight i will try and see can I even do one properly lol I notice last night tho that I wasnt as out of breath doing it, I didnt feel as tired by the point that I normally do, altho it still killed me and I did sweat but obviously not as much so I need to work harder tonight, have even increased my weights from 1kg to 1.5kg :)

am expecting to look like Arnie after these 30 days lol:)

today I am having

breakfast - beans and 2 x fin crisps
snack -yoghurt and strawberries
lunch - 2 x egg, lettuce, tomato, cabbage, carrot, onion, necturine and plum

oh and am beng bad am having a bottle of diet club orange just now seen it this morning and thought yum :)

Lord sue, you call diet club soda bad? What would you call the oatmeal & raisin cookies I just took out the oven then? Let the kids bake today but got them to make cookies I dont like lol. On our 2nd batch as I burnt the 1st lot. They have an aga at work & I hate it for baking, always end up burning things. Kids don't know I threw their cookies in the bin & made another lot myself lol.

Had an ok day today but am feeling really tired, no energy. Luckily having soup for dinner so just need to warm it up.

Argh today isnt going well!!! I am hungry and dont have a microwave at work so havent been able to have my soup!! Craving something warm! I envy you Kerry!

I had an apple, grapes and hifi bar for breakfast. Lunch was 160g chicken BBQ (1 syn), 2 x flumps marshmallow (1 syn), banana, plum, muller light vanilla, babybel light and a curly wurly (6 syns).

I also had a shortbread wheat free thing (3 syns) and another hifi bar (6 syns), . So am on 17 syns!!!

Dont know what dinner is, must be all free or superfree! Thinking either JP with beans and salad or a stir fry! ARGH! STOP ME FROM EATING!!!! :(

Hannah u are prob more hungry cause u have been doing more exercise :) dont worry even tho u have went over syns u have still had alot of fruit, but try and make dinner free foods with some speed foods like jp and beans as u said or omelette with loads of veg and beans :)

kerry I dnt normally drink fizzy drinks and espec not at 8.30 in the morning lol but I am now having a tin of diet coke today for some reason I just need them today lol

going shopping later and think am going to make a soup so going to get carrot and celery and then try and feel nice and slim for the wedding lol will have fish and large salad for dinners :) really want to look my best lol going to get my nails done on sat cant wait geting the gelish nail polish apparetnly it lasts 3 weeks

going shopping later so will prob not get home to bout 8 at the earliest but will still deffo do the dvd am quite excited to see the results

Hannah u must post up ur measurements, when are u going to do them again ?

Argh the soup has gone off!. I was so looking forward to it. Egg & chips for tea then.

Sue I had the gelac nailpolish done at the weekend & was told it will last for 3-4 weeks but it has already started chipping. I am so angry ad the whole manicure thing was a complete waste of money & it was blooming expensive. In saying that it looks amazing. So smooth & glossy. I would advise getting it done as close to the wedding as possible so it doesnt chip as you have to go back to the salon to have it removed

Ahh no! Glad you had egg and chips as a back up!

I had mashed potato, pork loin steak, tomatoes, peas, corn on cob for dinner so not enough super free but mum had already made it! Day 7 level 1 was ok, pretty much same as yesterday!!

Last edited:
Ahh no! Glad you had egg and chips as a back up!

I had mashed potato, pork loin steak, tomatoes, peas, corn on cob for dinner so not enough super free but mum had alway made it! Day 7 level 1 was ok, pretty much same as yesterday!!

Having a bad day. Kids are driving me demented and I just want eat. Haven't given in so far but only coz there is no chocolate in the house.

Egg & chips was supposed to be tonights tea so will have to rethink that now. Am thinking maybe egg fried rice with sweet chilli chicken. Yum.

You both seem to be doing well with the dvd. Keep it up. I'm off to hide with a cup of coffee.

sounds yummy kerry

I feel very off today dunno why, my head feels like and tummy feels sore :( kinda like windy lol but dont know if it hunger

today I have had - 1 x weetibix, 150ml milk, loads of strawberries and blueberries
snack - whole punnet of cherries and yohgurt
just ate an apple
lunch is going to be carrot and leek soup #(but dont no weather it will be enough but dont no what to get ) :(

I hate feeling like this

Back