Wannabe SkinnyMins

Kerry am only seeing ur post

how come u have to go back to the salon to get it removed

I am getting it done on sat as we are traveling up to derry from belfast on sunday and wedding is on monday

You can't remove it with nail polish remover, it has to be soaked off with a special solution. You just go back to the salon you had it done at. You should ask about fill ins or touch ups if it does chip. I think you get that free. Can I ask how much its costing you?

I hope both of you are feeling a bit better about your days! Sue just eat if you are hungry, just have a tin of beans or something, something free as you are eating a lot of superfree but not much free today so you may well be hungry!

Yum kerry that sounds delicious, fancy sending me some down ;)

Today has gone pretty badly tbh, as I didnt have breakfast, and I have just eaten chicken and hifi bar. So although I havent eaten any syns (maybe 1 for the chicken) I havent had any superfree either. Ive got a banana, plum and apple to eat for the afternoon so hopefully that will make up for it!

Hannah the fruit is better than nothing. At least you aren't eating junk. All I can think of now is chocolate. Send me your address & I will send you some of my dinner but it will be cold & white possibly rotten by the time it gets to you but I am willing to share lol!

Lol!!

I felt like that yesterday Kerry! Ended up having a deluxe hifi bar (covered in chocolate) AND a curly wurly! Sort of made the chocolate cravings go, but tbh I still wanted more until I exercised!! I work in town too so it's tough not to just go out the shop and grab something :S

I weighed myself this morning (yes I know I suceeded last week but that wont be a regular thing lol) and it said 11st 12!!! So 1lb more than Monday night! I felt real heavy last night, so am hoping that a good day of exercise and diet will allow my stomach to be un-bloated and I should be off my period now, so hopefully ill keep the big loss from monday off this week, dont see it being another large number though. I do really want 3.5lbs off though, being too ambitious!!

I cracked on the way home from work. Bought a pack of curly wurlys (thanks hannah) had half of one and put the rest in the freezer. Am thinking that coz I do weekly syns I might just break them into peces and not count the syns until the whole thing is gone. probably a moot point as I will end up eating the whole thing.

With the amount of exercise you are doing and the fact you are eating well I dont think 3.5lbs is too ambitious. Im hoping for 2lbs off on saturday.

Orange decided to block this website on my phone all of a sudden, its just taken 20 mins to sort it out!!!

Eaten a packet of velvet crunch crisps too (4 syns), so on 5 syns today. Having an omlette for dinner! Got to grab some ham for it! Still got my cheese from hxA, and will put mushrooms in it too (well on the side!!) and a salad probs! Going to walk home up the big hill for 40 mins then do my dvd then go for a teeny run, then shower etc and walk down to the OH's which will take around 20 mins! So being rather active tonight!

Just made an appointment to have my nails redone as the polish is now chipping & peeling off my nails. Having them redone as the salon couldn't tell me a price for removing it without reapplying it as well. Am now sending an email of complaint to the spa.

no way kerry thats terrible, I hope that doesnt happen to mine

today I have been ok

Breakfast - 1 x weetibix, 150 ml milk, blueberries and strawberries
snack -yoghurt, 1/2 choc fairy cake(3.5 syns)
lunch - carrot and leek soup, chicken, red onion, cheese (rest of hex a ), 1 x thick slice bread (havent worked out syns yet but will be minus 3 for other half of hex b)

going to try and not eat more syns

dunno why am eating so much lol

yesterday I had 12 syns worth of crisps lol not like me at all

wonder is the exercise going to my head lol

Im having a red day today...i think....

So far:
B-apple, hifi bar (hxB)
L-babybels, banana, plum x2
D-gammon and veg
S-6 x chocolate cornflake bites (15 syns) couldnt resist!!!

Dont worry Sue, ive used my full 15 syns pretty much every day! They are there to be used!! :D

Put on 1lb. Bit gutted to be honest even though I know Friday & Saturday were totally off plan I thought I would be able to compensate. Obviously had too many syns through the week.

What plans do you have for the weekend. I would like a really quiet one but doubt I will get it. Might go to the cinema tonight. Right now I'm off to get my nails done.

Oh no Kerry!! Be 100% this week-is there anything that will get in the way?

My weekend so far has been gym, then ran down to OH's house, then I'm going for a run, then doing the dvd. Then OH is coming to mine and we're having chicken and bacon with cheese and mushrooms. Think I'm going to have tuna pasta for lunch depending on what time I finish working out.

I've got 2 weeks off work now, so got to make sure I stay on track. Ive never been able to in the past but I'm hoping I do this time! The bridesmaid dress comes soon and I'm pretty scared of it not doing up! I've lost nearly a stone so far since I tried the dress on in a 14 but I've ordered the 12...think I've got another 3 weeks until it comes!

Argh had dinner at OH's parents! Was awful! Had beef stew didnt eat the dumpling! Then gypsy tart so thats blown my syns for today! I ran for 2.5 miles, then walked for 2 hours. Then did level 2 of dvd and I died! So hopefully I've done enough.

Good luck tonight Hannah.

I've had an awful day. Got to work & though I was bringing the wee one back to mine so didn't take any food with me at all. When I got there plan had been changed over the weekend but they didn't other to letr know. Grrr. I ended up having 2 x toast with jam (12 syns) then had a banana. Lunch was ham tomato & cucumber sandwich (10 syns). Really annoyed as I feel my syns have been totally wasted today. Dinner is cottage pie with carrot & swede mash & peas.

Lost 2.5lbs! Got my stone award! And I was slimmer of the week! Will write more tomorrow bur I hope tomorrow goes better for you kerry!!

Well done Hannah, thats a good loss.

I lost the plot last night and had 4 slices of toast with jam. I now have 30 syns to last me 3 & 1/2 days which is do-able. Might have to have a few green days to get the extra HEX's.

Today has gone according to plan thankfully. Weetabix for breakfast egg and beans for lunch and jacket potato for tea. Got nectarines and pears for snacks.

How was the wedding Sue? Good luck for WI tonight if you are going, not sure if you are still away.

Ooh yes sue! Hope you knocked them dead at the wedding! I've had an awful day, but drawing my line and will be 100% for the rest of the week!

Hope all is good kerry! :)

Nope. It is 10am on wednesday & I have 1 syn left for the rest of the week. I'm such a pig. While waiting for my dinner I ate a wrap with 4 turkey goujons & ketchup which totalled 30 syns. I wasn't even hungry really but it looked so good. I now have to get through the next 3 days with no syns & its gonna be a struggle.

Straight back to it Hannah. What made it so bad? And why is it so easy to say that you and really mean it and expect you to do it, when I can't do it myself?

Sue, how are things with you?

hi girls,

wedding was FAB, had a really brill time, kerry thephotos are on facebook if u wanna have a wee peak lol

well I have been terrible from sat started out well with a chicken salad but this is what I have had from then to now (be prepared to just kick me lol)

sat night - pastie supper from chippy
sunday - 3 course dinner - starter - breads, dips and olives and some of garys deep fried tortilla and cheese
Main - salmon, bacon mash and vegetables
dessert - sticky toffee pudding(was amazing)

Monday (wedding) - Irish fry to start off the day
Dinner - champnge (2glasses), coors light, lots of water, melon, leek and potato soup with bread roll, turkey ham and stuffing with champ, roastie and veg
dessert - rubarb crumble with custard

then had another coors light and about 7 southern comforts and diet white lemonade,
then we had a buffet which I ate 3 battered prawns, 2 x chicken wings

tuesday - no breakfast didnt wake up early enough so had a pkt of cheese and onion crisps from vending machine
lunch was on the bus home had a tuna subway with loads of salad in it and a pkt of onion rings

then cam home ate a mug shot and had a full 12 inch pizza to myself - was a thin crust, half fat cheese vegetarian lol am so fat

I have woke up today and am back on plan
breakfast - 1 x weetibix, strawberries, blueberries and banana, 150 m,l milk
lunch - mugshot and apple
dinner - salmon, turnip, cabbage, carrots and mushy peas

also havent done the dvd from sat so today I did level 1 day 10 and it was tough cause I havent been doing it

also weighed myself this morning and am 10 6lb so thats 2lb on, I need to get that plus a bit extra this week so have to be fab :)

Hannah u are doing really well at the min, dont let one day ruin ot just remember ur dress fitting

Kerry I would just try and have something really really low in syns from now to weigh in as if u dont let urself have anything might turn out worse ya no, even have like 2 rich tea finger biscuits with a cuppa at night time they are only a syn each so wont be to many over, might help you get through the rest of the week and wont feel as tho u cant have any thing :)

Argh! Ok 2 days ruined!! This is so annoying I feel so sick!! Man I'm so annoyed at myself! Kerry I'm on holiday for 2 eeeks and I know if I dont get back on it the weight will all go back on. Thats what reassures me that I will be good tomorrow.

I've done the dvd everyday sue and I must say I wouldnt move on to level 2 if you've only done one day of level 1. It's so much harder!! I've done day 14 today, so day 4 of level 2 and it isnt any easier than day 11. :(

Glad the wedding was good!

Back