Wannabe SkinnyMins

Omg kerry 4 lbs off thats amazing! Congratulations!! And Sue well done on still losing!!

I'm sorry I haven't been around internet has been playing up and have been off work! It's been awful food wise, but didnt have a weigh in as I had already booked it off as holiday.

I am completely back on track now, and hoping for some sort of a loss monday!

Sue doing dvd has got difficult as my mum doesn't like me using the living room so it's really difficult!!

I move in on the 7th october! Can't wait! So I reckon I need to lose 13lbs by then lol so I reach my target...hmm...

Well done girls youve both done an awesome job!!

Hannah great to hear your ok:)

ano I havent been able to do the dvd the last couple of days as my kitchen is getting tiled so everything is up side down, hopefully it will be sorted today and I can get started again, I will be on day 17 lol I should be nearly done, but ah well that is life :)

I am fully back on track this week, keeping a food dairy and everything I want a really good loss this week even just like 1.5lb, I would be over the moon :) I have 5 more weigh ins and I need to lose 6.5lb

You will do it Sue!!! I have faith, even if you dont, you have lost sooo much that you've made a huge achievement already!!!

I am not being 100% but am making much healthier choices, for example, for lunch today egg and cress sandwich and packet of skips (18.5 syns), and fruit for breakfast, spag bol (sw one) for dinner, so not great, but not awful!!

Hannah thats not to bad, and I have noticied the same if I think am having a bad day its usually not that bad as I have made better food choices than I normally would for example I would go for a lower cal crisp or choc bar whereas pre sw I would have picked pringles :)

the only thing I have noticied is that am driking to much diet coke, at least 500ml bottle a day, I need to stop as am not drinking enough water :(

My week was going well, not as well as last week buy still pretty good. WAS going well. Today I ate 3/4 of a cheese & onion quiche chicken Caesar wrap a maple & pecan Yum Yum & 2 packets of belvita breakfast biscuits. Not a happy day. No excuse just me being a pig

I wont worry yesterday wasnt great for me either

breakfast was weetibix, grapefruit and banana, melon
lunch - carrot and celery soup, then ae a few of my friends curry chips
dinner - home made chicken tikka, I had a slice of bread aswell

then went to the cinema with my mum and sister I had a bottle of water 3 x wine gum sweets, pkt of onion rings and 2 x pink/whies they are 2.5 syns each

so I went well over syns yesterday, so trying to be good today but its me and gary 5 yr anniversary so we are going to Down royal racing - horse racing lol I have no idea what to do or wear lol never been before but we thought we would do something different

so I will try and be as good as I can :)

Hannah how are u?

I also havent managed to do the dvd at all this week, but will be starting again tomorrow for diff :) have a gd run up to my holiday

Well I'm still not back on track think I've put on 3lbs, so 4.5lbs on over the past 3 weeks...was off work for 2 of those so I guess its not too bad...

Im hoping in the next 6 weeks to lose 13lbs...my dress should fit then. It still hasn't arrived, im hoping it does soon!

Both of you are doing fantastically!! you both seem really focused! So congratulations! Sue dont worry about the horse racing day out, enjoy it!! And kerry dont beat yourself up about going off track just get back on as soon as you can!!

Ok so put on 1.5lbs. Not unexpected after last few days. I ended up In pizza hut last night although I had pasta (not nice) I also had 2 slices of cheese garlic bread. Oh well, another day today

races was a fab day out, really enjoyed it :) but had millions of syns lol had half a chicken burger and half a curry chip, we also had lots of drinks, ended up at a family party after and then a house party didnt get in until 6 this morning lol am getting to old for all this absolutly wrecked today,

eating wise today has been ok I have pasta and sauce, then dinner was chips, egg, mushrooms and beans

but have also ate a pkt of crisps and some celebrations so diff could have been much worse

Hannah u will diff be able to do it, 2lb a week :) no problem cause when ur focused u do brill :)

Kerry dont worry u will get that off this week plus more, look at last week, maybe look back at what u ate and follow that plan again :)

Sue that definately sounds like a good night!!

Well I have weigh in tonight after 2 weeks, and I am expecting a 4lbs gain.

I went for a run yesterday morning and I am going to the gym tonight, but I think that will be about right. :(

Sue you are sooo close to target!! I am so proud of you!! And you Kerry well done for sticking to it!! At least you have kept at it! (better than me!!!) And we will both get there eventually! :D

How did it go Hannah? Hope you are read for a good week. On having a mostly green week from here on out. Had porridge & fruit for brekkie then soup & a cheese sandwich for lunch then massive plate of sw chips & egg for dinner. They were so yummy.

How bad is the weather with you sue? We have main and quite strong winds but could be worse

I put on 2lbs, which was awesome as I honestly thought it would be at least 4!!

The last 2 days have been good...yesterday banana for breakfast, chicken and apple for lunch, 3 alpen lights and 2 hifi bars lol, 2 poached eggs, beans and boiled potatoes. not much superfree and 16 syns in total, but I was in the right frame of mind. Went to the gym, on crosstrainer for an hour.

today...breakast weetabix and milk, lunch jacket potato cheese (5 syns) and beans and lettuce and a banana, hifi bar (6 syns), and I've just eaten 3 portions of pineapple. Going home to a good cottage pie trying lean mince so that will be the remainder of my syns.

Kerry how have your days been? My dress is due this week eek!!

Thats much better than you thought then. Are you still doing the dvd? I'm sure the dress will be fine regardless of what the scales say. You have lost inches & thats more important right now.

My days have been really good but I'm really hungry tonight. Had a cereal bar & 2 bags of snack a jacks so that's 12 syns. I'm really keen to do well this week as I'm out at a friends on Saturday night and there will be pringles and wine. Am trying to get out for a walk at least 4x per week but the wind has really messed that up this week

wooohoooooo I lost another 1lb I cant believe it am so pleased

I have also started the dvd again, on day 2 of level 1, going to try and do it fully before i go on holiday next month :)

Hannah thats not to bad for 2 weeks off and as kerry says its inches u need for the dress :)

Kerry u will deffo have a great loss this week u have done fab

Well done sue, that's brilliant. Really stick at it this week and u will be at Target for your hols.

Lost 1.5lbs but ate a family size bag of revels and 3/4 tub pringles last night.

I'm visiting friends tonight, there will be wine, nibbles probably. Do I use flexi syns or weekly syns?

I'm having major salt cravings just now. I never add salt to my food but I'm craving salty food. Nearly mugged cj for his ready salted hula hoops the other day (yes, I'm a terrible mother, I steal my child's food).

How's the week going for the 2 of you? Any nice plans? I'm off to get my haircut at 10 wi better get my bum in gear

Last edited:
Well done on 1.5lbs. I lost 2.5lbs, didnt have a good weekend but from this second it's completely fine! well done on the 1.5lbs though how has it been since then? Sue how are you doing?

Had an awful week so far. Saturday I drank a whole bottle of wine & ate a butter chicken curry with rice. Sunday I had fish & chips then yesterday I had a wrap out if McDonald's & then last night 2 rolls with lorne sausage. Am going to make soup today & eat soup all week to try & redeem some of the damage.

Well done Hannah, that's a good loss

Back