Wannabe SkinnyMins

well done girls, u two are doing fab

I am dreading wii later, I havent ate to bad but think the last few weeks will catch up on me, but I am totally back on track 150% today, I am still doing the dvd as I really really really want to get to target before I go away and after tonight that will only be 3 more weigh ins and depending on what I do tonight I will have 5.5lb or more to lose, so really need to get my head out of my ass and concentrate :(

am so dissappointed in myself, I havent been awful but I have deffo went over my syns everyweek for the last 3 weeks :( really need to stop

but go u two, doing fab :)

hi guys

I put on half a pound, but think its the kick I need for me to concentrate fully this week

am going to try and do success express and try to limit my carbs as much as possible, am going to try for a decent loss this week as I need to lose

6lb in three weeks

am still doing the dvd and measured myself I have lost 7 inchs over my total body in the last 4 weeks :) so am very pleased about that

Woohoo that inch loss is amazing Sue!!

At least you only gained 1/2lb!! It will be the kick you need!! I am making soup today too :D

Not 100% sure which soup to make yet..any ideas? Want it to be superfree mostly, and have no meat...so thinking carrot and corriander, or butternut squash??

I did eat great yesterday, but I didnt have any dinner, as I am not feeling great and when I weighed myself I had lost 1/2lb this morning. Had porridge and jam (dont know how many syns but probably quite a lot!) for breakfast. Was yummy!

Glad you two are ok, its been quiet on here recently!!!! :(

How was WI Hannah? Hope you got a good loss. Sue, how was your week? Hope both of you have had a good one unlike me.

I didnt WI on Saturday. I have had 2 weeks of complete crap! I have fallen back into the old habit of emotional eating. Lots of problems at home & OH and I are now discussing separating as we cant seem to resolve ANY of our problems. He says black I say white, I say up, he says down. You get the idea. Right now losing weight seems like a very small part of my life which I know is really silly as I will be furious when I WI this weekend. Im expecting about 6lbs gain if not more. Wish I could say I had at least enjoyed the blow out but i havent:rolleyes:.

Anyway, im hoping to get back to normal ASAP and getting back on here is the first step. Hope you are both well:wavey:

hi Kerry

sorry work had been crazy at the min, havent had a chance to even get on here, but I will be better this week

I am so sorry to hear ur news about u and ur hubby, hope u are ok, I am sending u hugs :) dont worry about weighing in just take one day at a time and look after urself

I lost 0.5lb which isnt great ut better than nothing, I really do need a kick up the bum, I keep being really good then the weekend comes and I am like a monster that cant stop eating :( but am going to really try this week

I want to get in to the 9 stone range before I go on holidays I am currently 10 stone 1.5lb so would love 3lb, but I only have 2 more weigh in before I go

I a going to write everything down again today am hvaing

Breakfast - 1 x weetibix, 150ml milk and banana
snack - apple
lunch - tuna, egg, lettuce, tomato, celery, cucomber, orange and pear
snack - apple
dinner - spicy pork burgers and vegetable

also a have a pkt of onion rings (4 syns) incase I get munchy in work :)

Hannah how are u gettin on:)

Thanks sue, it's just one of those things. It's been coming for over a year now, we just don't want the same things out of life. I'm happy with what I have at the moment, he is looking.for something different.

Well done. A loss is a loss. Maybe you should try a success express week. I know what you mean about weekends though. All I want to do is eat. I just had 4 eggs & 6 sausages for dinner & I'm sat here wondering If I should have a bowl of cereal.

You must be really looking forrward to your holiday. Are u away for 1week or 2? Where are u going?

Hannah, how are u? Not long now til u move. Another exciting thing.

Oh lord I'm dying, I think I have food poisoning.

I weighed myself this morning & I put on 3lbs which isnt too bad for 2 weeks completely off plan. WI early as I'm supposed to be away overnight (might have to change plans now).

How are the 2 of you doing this week?

well done kerry as you say thats not to bad for 2 weeks off :) but come on back on plan as of now (well after u get better)

what have u ate, hope its not food poisoning

I actually think am doing ok this week I have been having

Breakfast - grapefruit, pineapple, kiwi, orange, melon
snack - yoghurt, apple, tea
lunch - veg soup - tomato, chilli, pepper, onion, carrot, celery, cabbage and stock, peach, plum
dinner - quorn sausages, turnip, peas and carrots or like tonight am having home made fish curry with loads of veg

I really hope I can keep this up over the weekend and get a good loss

I am also now doing a zumba every thrus, last night was my 3rd week and I must say I love it

woohoooo only 2 weeks to I go away :) am so excited

Hannah hope ur ok? things have been very quiet on here lately

Kerry hope ur have a better week this week, keep ur chin up :)

Think its def food poisoning. Had chicken Caesar wrap for lunch yesterday & fish for dinner. The stomach cramps are awful. Today I have eaten a bowl of cereal (threw up afterwards, does that make it syn free? Lol), 3 oat biscuits & 4 slices of dry toast. Am trying to forget sw ( hasn't been a problem for last 2 weeks) & eat what feels right for my tummy - very dry toast & oatcakes.

I are doing really well sue, just day strong this weekend. Have a Chinese which feels ice cheating but can be done within syns.

Hannah? U ok?

Hello ladies, how are you this morning? I'm feeling much better, just a few cramps now. Off to supermarket soon but finding it difficult to make a weekly menu plan as I have no interest in food. Might just go for a week of soup pasta & potatoes.

How did you do yesterday sue? What u got planned for today?

Hannah, how are you? Has the dress arrived yet?

Have a great day ladies x

hiya

well my weekend is going good i think, I feel like I have been focused and motivated all weekend and have stayed withing syns

yesterday I had -
breakfast = grapefruit, pineapple,. kiwi, melon and yoghurt
lunch - egg, ham, lettuce, tomato, spring onion, pickles and beetroot with an orange
dinner - mince and bacon burgers, with sw chips and mushy peas, curry sauce (2syns)
snack - yoghurt, grapes, 2 x pkts space raiders (6syns)

today is going good to

breakfast - grapefruit, melon, pineapple, grapes, kiwi
lunch - soup made with curry powder, tomatoes, celery, carrots, onion, cabbage and pepper
dinner is going to be cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, beef, potatoes and gravy :)

I really hope I am going to get a good loss this week, something to give me a boost for going away :)

Kerry why dont u just buy the basic at shopping plenty of fruit and veg and make like stews and things very filling :) u can even take some to work :)

Hannah how are u getting on? how is the dress fitting going :)

Last edited:
Well done sue. Your weekend looks good, keep it up.

Didnt buy much at supermarket but have enough food to make soup and get me through most of the week. Will just have to do a 2nd shop when I feel better. Im now eating all of my meals at home since CJ started nursery as we have to be home for lunchtime, he goes in at 12.30. Makes it a lot easier ( if much more expensive).

Still eating dry toast but thinking of trying some soup tonight. Fingers crossed.

Had an ok day today. So far I have eaten:
B: porridge milk (hex a & b) banana
L: cheese pasta (hex a & 1.5 syns)
D: rice soup (carrot leek rice stock) custard (5syns).

Not all that hungry but eaten more than I have all weekend. Didn't have food poisoning it was a bug as wee one I look after was sick Thursday night cj was sick Friday night and the friend I spent mist of Thursday with has been off work since Friday.

How are u feeling about WI Sue?

Hannah, how was WI for u?

Hi am unsure about weigh in I have felt great all weekend, got up yesterday and felt massive so bloated (time of the month) so dont think I have done as well as I thought which is so annoying

yesterday I kinda went off the rails aswell had 7 celebrations and a ginger nut biscuit so 20 syns all together but my other meals were good
breakfast - grapefruit, pineapple, kiwi, grapes, melon, yoghurt
lunch - Veg soup
dinner - smoked trout, butter nut squash, peppers, parsnips

Hope I do ok

Hannah how are u?

god kerry thats a nightmare hoping cj is feeling better soon :)

woohooooo I lost 2.5lb

cant believe it am so happy:8855:

thats me 9 stone 13lb and it feels great, only 3lb to go would love to get that next week before hols but doubt it but am going to give it a really hard try :D

Well done sue that is a fantastic loss at this stage. Just think, u could be at Target this time next week!!! Fingers & toes crossed for you.

Hannah, where have u disappeared to? I'm getting worried! Please come back, don't abandon me while sue lies in the sun in a teen weeny bikini.

hahaha Kerry I wish it was a teeny weeny bikini

but I cant wait for my holidays I really need time off work, its very stressful at the min

kerry how is ur week going ?

yes Hannah were are u? is everything ok?

For a variety of reasons/excuses my week is not doing well. We had a powercut last night which meant shop bought prawn mayo sandwich for dinner. Was Yuk. Bad day yesterday lots of biscuits. I was in an absolutely vile temper yesterdsy due to problems at work and my solution wad biscuits and lots of them.

Back