Wannabe SkinnyMins

hi girls

yes Kerry ignore other half, he is just jealous of all the new friends u will be making

also well done on the good choices :)

am dreading weigh in tonight, went to a party on sat so had alot to drink, ate pringles and pizza and alot of otherthings

then on sunday hungover and with the cold got a chinese cause felt sorry for myself :( I have also drank almost a full bottle of nightnurse so millions of syns, honestly think am going to put on almost a stone, I can really feel it, cant wait to get rid of the cold to start exercising again,

I have tried being good with eating but its hard with a cold all I want it comfort food, today I have had wheaten and couscous salad :( am dreading what my consultant is going to say

cant believe I was so close to target and in 3 weeks have blown what took me nearly a year to lose, not feeling great at the min :(

good luck tonight Hannah, cant wait to hear ur result

Sue, it will not be as bad as you think! Just go and see! Your consultant will not say anything bad and no one will judge you! You're human, you had a holiday...you can still lose any weight you have gained! what time is your.class? Ill check in!

Please give me a stern talking to!! Thats 4lbs gained in 3 weeks! :(

Ive planned this week:
wed - chilli con carne
thurs - pasta n sauce (at college)
fri - not sure yet
sat - chicken curry
sun - roast beef
mon - not sure yet
tues - not sure yet
For lunch I will be having tuna pasta, and on weekends an omelette.
Breakast will be weetabix.
Gym wed, fri, sat and tues, running tomorrow. Walk home (2.5 miles uphill) wed, fri, tues and half way up sat.

Think I'm sorted. Argh I hope so, so sick of gaining!!!

Sue how did you do?

haha Hannah u gained nothing compared to me

I gained 7.5lb, i am now back up to 10st 5.5lb, but it will be off again, I now have 9.5lb to lose before I get to target and I will get that before xmas

there is another 6 weigh ins until xmas so thats 1.5lb every week which is very achieveable and I am going to do it :)

sorry only short post am in work :(

dont worry Hannah u have had a lot on the last few weeks with the wedding and that, you are only human :)

See not as bad as you thought!! You said a stone!!! You can totally get to target by christmas!

Kerry whats your target for christmas?

On the tree at sw mine is to get to 10st 7 but that means losing 20lbs and I really dont think its realistic any more :( but I can try!

Hows it going so far Sue? Kerry what time is your weigh in?? I am very eager to hear your result!! :D

Kerry I found your food diary! Will attempt to start one too! You're right it definately helps!!!!

Argh. Not a happy bunny. Got my period this morning so not expecting much of a loss if any. So long as I don't have a gain! Have been really good all week, totally 100% except for superfree yesterday (will update diary in a few mins). Weigh in is at 7.30. Have managed 3 decent walks this week and 2 small ones so happy enough with that.

How's it going for the 2 of you?

I think you will have a great loss! I have complete faith!!

Its been good! Managed to go to the gym last night for 45 mins then ran 2 miles! Ate tuna pasta and 2 kiwis for lunch then chilli last night, but had to use standard fat mince, so its like 12.5 syns for each portion!! But it meant I used 15 syns so not too bad! Today will go over the syns because of the chilli, as my boss brought me a curly wurly and I am not sure my will power will let it stay in the drawer until tomorrow but we shall see! Drank 3 litres of water and 1 can of diet coke.

Today I have got exactly the same as yesterday!! So hopefully today will be good like yesterday! I dont have any fruit left after tomorrows 2 kiwis! And only some peppers and onions left! Got broccoli and carrots for sunday!

Whats your christmas target Kerry?

I am doing good so far I think lol yesterday was really good food wise, didnt do any exercise but going to zumba tonight :)

today I have had
28g fruit and fibre, 1/2 grapefriut, 100ml milk
2 x oranges, apple and w.w yoghurt
couscous, lean ham, lettuce, tomato, cucomber and onion,
blackberries and grapes
dinner is carrot, onion, peas and mince with mash turnip and parsnip :)

I am hoping for at least 2lb off this week as that will give me a good start for my xmas target

Kerry me and u are almost the same for are xmas target :), deffo let us no how u get on, u will do fab :)

Hannah ur doing so well, ur totally focused

I had ryvita minis last night sweet chilli, oh yum the were so tasty

I have had the salt and vinegar ones to, they are so full of flavour :)

good luck kerry x

That sounds great Sue! I am sure you'll have a great loss this week!

Ive got to chose off the menu below, can you let me know what you think the best choices will be please?
Starters
Spiced Pumpkin Soup[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]star anise, crème fraîche and crusty bread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]​

[/FONT]Smoked Duck Liver Parfait
[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]pear, date and apple brandy chutney and toasted rye bread[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Baked Stilton & Walnut Savoury Cheesecake

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]roasted pepper salad[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Smoked Scottish Salmon

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]curly endive, lemon and dill cream, capers and blinis[/FONT][/FONT]
Mains[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]

[/FONT]Traditional Hubbard’s Farm Roasted Turkey

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]apricot and chestnut stuffing, bacon wrapped chipolatas and cranberry gravy[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Venison and Mushroom Suet Pudding

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]rich bourguignon jus[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Grilled Fillets of Sea Bass

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]wilted spinach and roasted red peppers[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Twice Roasted Duck Leg

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]roasted plums and duck faggot[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Chestnut, Cranberry, Parsnip and Brie Nut Roast

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]vegetarian gravy[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Beef Wellington

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]roasted shallot & Madeira jus(supplement £2.50)[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]all served withRoast Potatoes, Buttered Carrots, Sprouts and Honey Roast Parsnips[/FONT][/FONT]
Desserts[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Christmas Pudding

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]brandy sauce[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Devonshire Cider Poached Pear

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]honey & Greek style yogurt[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]black cherry compote[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Choux Buns with Vanilla Ice Cream

[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]Belgium chocolate sauce[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]
[/FONT]Cheese & Biscuits[FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light][FONT=GillSans Light,GillSans Light]crackers, grapes, celery and chutney[/FONT]

I need to have 3 courses as its paid for!!
[/FONT]

:happy036:I lost 3lbs. Am delighted with that and hoping for another 3lbs next week.

Hannah, that is a bugger of a menu. Personally i would go for soup or salmon (no dressing) to start followed by either turkey (it is xmas after all) or sea bass. Stay away from the suet pudding!!!! For dessert you are screwed, probably the poached pears. Remember it is just one meal, make sensible choices and just enjoy the things you have no control over (like the buttered carrots). When is your meal?

trying to plan next weeks menu and my mind is a complete blank, cant get past soup. Have either of you tried the cheats tomato soup? I saw the recipie a few days ago and our C mentioned it tonight. Might give it a go but I really only like cream of tomato soup

Thats pretty much what I thought!

WOW 3lbs! Thats totally amazing and inspirational!!

The meal is 9th dec and I haven't got sw on 6th dec, as I cant make it!
Haven't tried the soup, um meals....curry, roast, stirfry, chilli con carne, spag bol, cottage pie...

Ahhh I'm so happy for you!!

Thanks Hannah. I was totall expecting maybe a lb off or even sts coz of getting my period. Was so chuffed. Trying hard not to repeat meals in the week if I can but when I went over the menu plan it was all soup pasta and jacket potatoes so thanks for the ideas. Need to get some old recipies out. Will let you know about the soup, im gonna make it tomorrow.

Yeah get the old recipes out! Apparently theres a lovely parmasan chicken out there that I must try!!

Post up your meal plan once done!!

Meal plan for this week:
B: porridge or choc weetabix mid week, eggs at weekend

L:
f-jacket potato cheese beans
s-superspeed tomato soup
s-butternut & sweet potato soup
m-past in sauce
t-egg bacon beans
w- soup from freezer
th- egg chips and beans

D:
f- superspeed tomato soup with pittabread pizza
s- chicken chow mein and veg stirfry
s- philadelphia pasta
m- potatoes parmesan chicken and salad
t- ww chicken korma and rice with mange tout
w- jacket potato beans cheese
th- soup after weigh in

Snacks: apple pears grapes melon peach pineapple satsumas & hifi bars

What do you think? I have set a mini target of 3lbs this week gulp. Fingers crossed I make it

Oops. So much for a menu plan. Was in town shopping at lunchtime so didnt eat. Had a pitta bread pizza when I got home but no soup as OH ate it while I was out. Then realised i had used all of my syns for today so ended up making a synfree chicken curry & rice but realised when I'd eaten half of it that I had forgotten to put the mange tout in that I bought for it. Oh well I didn't get my 1/3 today but I didn't say sod it when it all went haywire (been that sort of a day).

Now I just have to get through the evening without eating all the goodies I bought for girly afternoon tomorrow. I'm having 8 friends over for a jewellery party and am providing tea cakes and biscuits. Fingers crossed keep it under control tomorrow.

What have the 2 of you been up to?

Back