Wannabe SkinnyMins

Well done kerry! What did you do differently this week to last week?

Ill check your food diary!!

Anything stopping you this week? You got a target for this week?

Sue hows 30 day shred going?

Haven't kept food diary up to date this week. What have I done differently? Absolutely no exercise, half tub of pringles last night 6 slices of toast today hardly any superfree over last 3 days as I ran out and didnt have any money to restock. Had loads of carbs yesterday & today.

Tomorrow I'm off to Glasgow to see Bryan Adams in concert. Making a girly afternoon of it with some shopping, dinner out and maybe a few drinks. Then lots of dancing. Am so excited, like a kid at xmas lol. Other than that nothing stopping me once I stock up on everything foodwise. Have set 2lbs as a target. Big aim but the following week is doing to be awful. I have my xmas night out, my best friends birthday and the wee one I look after has her 2nd birthday party. Am fully expecting that week to be bad so hoping for a good loss next week.

What did you decide for your xmas meal Hannah? Sue are u having a xmas night out?

How are the 2 of you finding things just now? It has gotten so cold all I want is starchy carbs and lots of them (preferably with jam on). Fingers crossed I make sensible choices when I'm out tomorrow.

Have a great weekend

well done you to, weightlosses are fab

kerry ur doing so well, class really works for u

well 30 day shred is hell, much tougher than the last time... my bum even hurts to sit down lol better bloody work

I was good until lunch today, forgot lunch so went to the canteen was indian theme day - had boiled rice, large spoonful of rogan josh 2 x bagees and 2 pakora (which were amazing ) I know I have totally blowen syns :(

I am making chicken for dinner so i am planning on having lots of veg with it to make up :(

kerry enjoy ur concert, :) have a ball, thats the important thing :)

Oh god I have a sore throat and can hardly speak. I have sore feet and legs from dancing and my arms ache from being held up in the air for so long.

Concert was AMAZING. No support act just 2hrs & 17 minutes of Bryan Adams. Best concert ever. Don't know how ge does it every night, I'm knackered lol.

Food was not great. Had a wrap for dinner & forgot to change the chips for salad, ten had a choc brownie Sundae. Oh well, it was my best friends 40th and she was worth the million syns. Will try to work it out later and adjust suns accordingly for rest of week.

Keep at it sue, just think of that nice toned bum by xmas! Have you set a xmas Target?

How us your week going Hannah?

Any nice weekend plans?

glad you had a great night, always worth it going over syns if u have had a good night :)

My target for xmas is another 7lb and to be at target :) altho to be honest I think I might be comfortable at this weight maybe just tone up alot, so I will see how the next few weeks go :)

Hannah how is ur week?

Kerry hope u feel better soon x

How has your week been? Im so hungry all the time just now. Made a huge pot of broth soup at lunch time and I have butter chicken marinading in the fridge to cook tomorrow. Also have big bowl of spaghetti to use up. Also made a nutloaf for other half and decided to have a taste. Was lovely but at 10.5 syns per slice I will give it a miss:eek:.

Good luck tomorrow

hiya

my weekend wasnt the best I had biscuits (alot) lol and half a tube of pringles, am raging at myself now cause its so close to xmas,

I dont no if am happy or not at this weight, I am really considering calling target and just concentrating more on exercising, really dont know what to do

any advice ?

I lost 1lb wooohoooo

cant believe it

I also made my target 9st 12lb instead of 9stone 10lb, so only 4lb to go, just seems more aviehable lol (no idea how to spell it )

if i want I can lower it again

hows u?

Well done you, you will get target for xmas for sure. I wrote a big post about you changing target but didn't send :-(.

I have WI in 3hrs and have no idea how I have done. I need 2lbs for my half stone but don't think I will get it. So long as I don't gain I will
be happy as I have an awful week coming up and am expecting a gain for next week (xmas night out & 2 birthdays next week).

Hope you both have a good weekend

1lb off so am very happy with that. would love to get my half stone next week and need 4lbs over next 3 weeks to hit my xmas target. Doable if i'm supergood this week after all the partying

hiya

thanks I lost another 0.5lb not great but at least its a loss

how are u getting on kerry, do u think going to class is making any difference to u?

Hannah how are u?

cant believe it nearly xmas, we have had snow already and oh my is it cold x

Hello! Glad to see you two are still losing and doing so well!!

I haven't had work, so haven't had internet connection!!! Awful food, and had already booked holiday from sw! Need to get back on track now and minimise the gain for next week!

Will write more later when more awake!! :)

Can't believe I lost 2.5lbs after the week I have had. I actually told my C she had to be kidding when she said I had lost as I was expecting approx 3lb gain.

Christmas night out was superb I really enjoyed it. Food was ok considering and I didnt have too much to drink. Might try to post a photo later if I can figure it out.

Rest of the week has been hit and miss with a few meals out and birthdays but there is nothing going on between now and xmas.

Looking forward to 1st taster session at class next week, just need to figure out what to take as there are no facilities for heating things up.

How are things going for the 2 of you this week?

Had a really bad weekend so far. Going shopping in a bit so hoping to get some nice things to get me back on track. How are the 2 if you doing?

How did it go last night? I have had an awful week, not a single day on plan. Not looking forward to tomorrow night.

dont worry, there is still another week before xmas, :) u can have a fab weightloss before then

I managed to lose another 1lb :) so only 2.5lb to go and am really going for it this week

todays menu is

breakfast - 1 x weetibix, raspberries, blueberries, 150ml milk
snack - yoghurt, melon
lunch - home made veg soup, grapes, cherries, plum
snack - 2 x oranges and apple
dinner - chicken, peppers, onion, mushrooms, beansprouts, carrots, noodles and chilli

going to try and eat loads of veg and fruit this week,. really try hard and get to target fot xmas :)

merry christmas! So difficult to get signal now im off work so nearly impossible to get on here!! Will defo get back on when I get back to work in jan! hope you're both having a great christmas!

Back