Wannabe SkinnyMins

Hmm that sucks! But it was cheap....ill give bf 3 chops and myself 1, that should reduce the syns. Thanks Kerry! :D

Hows it going today? Ive been completely on plan weetabix with skimmed milk and artificial sweetener, banana, tuna pasta with 3 syns salad cream and an apple. Yum yum.

Got college now grr...will let you know what I end up eating tonight! Hope you both keep up the good work!

Had egg fried rice (homemade SW style) for dinner and will be having that again tonight! Same day as yesterday today.

Its going well except that I forgot my fruit so will eat it after getting on the scale at SW.

How are you doing?

Please note my extremely gorgeous kittens in my avatar that I spent the last 30 minutes trying to post!!! They came to me just before christmas and I absolutely love them! The black kitten is a little girl and she is called Jess and the tabby is a little boy called Woody. They are very mischevious and daring and cry for food everytime I step into the kitten! LOVE THEM!!!

they are so cute,

How did weigh in go?

I sts, soo not to bad, writing everything down this week

today looks like
Breakfast - weetibix and apple, orange
snack - yoghurt
lunch - lettuce, tomato, cucomber, red onion, spring onion, couscous and pear
snack - apple
dinner - mince burger, peas, carrots, cabbage and potatoes

how is everyone else?

Im ok! Lost half a pound...so was good for a bad week!

Today was weetabix and an apple, tuna and pasta with 30g salad cream (5 syns), tonights dinner is BBQ pork (ill have 1 chop guessing 7 syns max) with noodles, peppers, onion, mushrooms. Snacks are apple and banana.

I haven't got weigh in next tuesday, so I really do need to keep on track otherwise I could end up with a horrible 2 week gain on 24th Jan :(

Im planning on being on track all week, then next tuesday stay on track in the daytime and then eat what I like when I go out for a meal (bf said he might take me to TGI's lol so damage could be huge!) Then get back on track 100% again from Wednesday. Hopefully that will be ok!?

Your day looks good Sue, thought you were just eating salad at lunch then until I saw the cous cous! :D

no I am really trying to eat enough free foods aswell as super free, I dont want to make the mistake of not eating enough

I just used 8.5 syns on Galaxy Bubble bar, had it with a cuppa and I swear it was the best 8.5 syns I have had in a very long time lol

your just right, enjoy ur night out, but just make sure to stay on track before and after and u will be grand, just try to throw in the 30 day shred once or twice for good measure aswell

Kerry how are u getting on?

Please can someone book me a holiday I want to go away for 2 weeks in October dont really care were aslong as its warm :) any suggestions, also the cheaper the better lol

Good good glad to hear you are eating enough! :D Hmm Galaxy Bubble bar sounds nice for only 8.5 syns, might give it a whirl! Thanks!!!

Yeah I should throw in some Jillian too! Ordered my cross trainer tuesday night, so excited! :D

I think Canary Islands are nice for October! Still sunny and not too expensive!
Cala d'Or Apartments

in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria are £589 each self catering for two weeks from 6th Oct flying from Belfast international... or all inclusive
Eden Apartments

in Puerto Rico, Gran Canaria
3 Sun rating £886

thanks Hannah, I love puerto rico we usually fo there but planning on trying somewhere different this year, have u ever been to cyprus or lanzorate

oh how exciting a cross trainer, ur bum will look amazing lol

what are ur plans for this weekend :)

I have zumba tonight and I cant wait

Have fun at zumba!! I wish I could go again but costing £5pw on top of SW is impossible! :( Hopefully a girl at work will start a class soon!

Weekend plans are to do a piece of coursework that was due in on the 5th!!! eek! What about you?

Sorry, been a manic few days and havent been on line at all.

I lost 2lbs tonight so very happy with that:D considering I have had 2 birthdays to deal with this week.

Am wanting to try something new so if you have any nice recipies to try? No mushrooms though, can't stand the things. Made a bacon and onion quiche tonight and it was soo yummy, sat at group stuffing my face lol. Everyone else had maybe an apple or a drink but I sat there with my quiche and salad while they all watched me eat:p.

Day off tomorrow thankfully as im shattered. Hoping I can get a bit of a lie in:rolleyes: (in my dreams).

Hope you both have a good day tomorrow

Woohoo! Thats awesome kerry!! Especially with your mum and cj's birthdays!! Real proud of you!

Do you like curries? I've got quite a few recipes for those.

My weeks doing well, had sweets within my syns so was pleased!

well done kerry thats fab :) keep it up

I am so proud of myself, all the girls wanted to go to burger king for lunch they said yesterday I said I would go, I did and I brought my own rice and salad and ate it am so happy and pleased that I was able to do it and I didnt feel like I was missing out :)

how ur day going kerry?

Wow well done Sue!! That's awesome!! :D

Kerry I'll send you over some recipes when I get home :)

I have 4.5lb to get before I call target with sw, that will get me 9st 12lb but I am going to try and get to 9st 7lb by myself after :) am 5ft 2in so think I might have to go even closer to 9 st but will just see how I feel lol

how has ur weekend been going, I ended up going over my syns yesterday had 2 slices of toast last night and then ate a mini pkt of buttons at 75 kcals and a mini milkyway lol I just couldnt stop

not having a great dinner today either am having sw chips and sausages but no veg, but am sure one meal with no veg wont kill me lol

Hannah how are u getting on?

let me no how the currys go, give me the nice easy ones lol

Sue how come you are calling your official target before you are ready? You can change the target you've set for yourself with SW now but once you reach your target and call target i.e. stop paying for class, if you go under 3lbs of your target you either have to start paying again or lose another 7lbs (as thats the rules for joining you must have 7lbs to lose), so you wouldnt be able to even just pop along to the meetings for support! I would advise you to call your official target with SW when you are actually ready to call target. But HUGE congratulations for losing so much we are really proud of you!!

Using BMI which isnt overly accurate but gives you a rough idea at 5ft 2 just to help:
138lbs 25.2
133lbs 24.3
126lbs 23.0

That's not too bad Sue, I know what you mean about days like that though! My week has actually been awesome! Haven't gone over syns once! And have been having plenty of fruit and veg!

Tonight I was going to have a chinese (within my syns) but in the end I didn't and instead just went for a nearly 2 mile run (which is great as it was first run back after christmas!) and had a very big bowl of fruit and fibre (85g's actually but 35g hxB and 50g 9 syns) with 100ml of skimmed milk. Now drinking a can of diet coke and watching the most slimmed down celebs on tv, bridget jones is on later!!

Ill update my food diary for you both to take a look as I am so proud lol

Last edited:
Classic Chicken Curry

1 onion (chop)
2.5cm root ginger (grate)
2 green chillies (chop)
packet of chicken breasts (cut into bitesize pieces)
1tsp ground cumin and coriander
1/2tsp crushed cardamom seeds
1/4tsp ground cloves
1tsp each of ground cinnamon and paprika
1 tbsp mild or medium curry powder
1/4 tsp turmeric
400g can chopped tomatoes
1/2 pint chicken stock

Fry the onion off, then add ginger, cumin, coriander, cardamom, cloves, cinnamon, paprika, curry powder, chillies and turmeric for an extra minute (add a small dash of water if sticking to pan). Add chicken and seal, then add tomatoes and stock, boil then simmer for 40-45 mins stirring occasionally.

That sounds lovely, thanks. Even have all ingredients on house too. Will give it a go on Monday.

Sue, I agree with Hannah. Unless you are planning to stop going to class altogether you are calling target when you still want to lose weight so will have to keep paying to attend class. You could always set target at say 9st 7lbs then change your mind if still not happy. But as Hannah said, well done you, you have come so far and I'm really proud of you

hiya, I know what u mean about class

I was thinking of getting to 9.12lb and then not going to class for a while just trying it on my own for a while see how I get on, I have been going to class for over 2 years now think I want to leave it a while see how I get on... awk I dunno really I dont know what weight I want to be and when I want to stop I dont think I will ever be trurly happy :( I honestly am still really self concious even with over 4 stone off I just cant seem to notice the difference

dunno I will wait and see how I feel when I get to 9 stone 12lb see how I feel and then might lower my target, my consultant is very good and lets us have a bit of leway with them, :)

Talk to your consultant about it Sue, but I am pretty sure staying to group until you reach your proper target is best then learning to maintain on your own going to group occasionally to make sure youre on the right track!

Well perfect week, no weigh in tomorrow and just had 5 syns for salad cream, 7 syns for cheese cracker thingys and 10 biscuits (estimating 35 syns) also off to share 235g of haribo so another 20 syns... hmm 77 syns and it doesn't even seem like a binge...ut oh!!!

Back