Wannabe SkinnyMins

OMG 6LB THA AMAZING

how did u do it, tell me all lol

I sts, suppose its better than putting on, altho need to do better this week, I have been good so far lots of fruit and veg lol

Kerry how did u get on ?

hiya

I sts again, I think am ok with that, I just cant seem to be annoyed anymore, I am eating bread and choc and I know am going over my syns and hex but I just dont seem to be motivated I dont know why

But am going to give it a go this week and try and eat more veg with my dinners instead of carbs like potatoes, just to try and give myself a wee boost :)

How did u do Hannah?

How has ur week been kerry, u looking forward to weigh

I love tv tonight, the biggest loser is on :) are u watching it

I gained 2.5lbs last week and I am not able to make it this week or next. This week has been awful. Worst by far.

Going to switch to red days to try to re-ignite my passion for it!!!

Will get on here more again too!

Good Luck tonight!! :):):)

How are things going this week? I lost 2lbs last night so very happy. Going to plan menu for this week then go shopping this afternoon. Hoping to try at least 2 new recipies. What plans do you have for the weekend? We will be packing more boxes & moving stuff in the car in the hope we can finally move in next weekend.

Hi all :) Im a newbie to the site, been following SW for 4 weeks now and am 12lb down :D was wondering if you had room in your group for one more? xx

HI ya

sorry I have abandoned you this week girls, but its been crazy, passed my driving test and also started my new job in work, did i tell you I got a Promotion, am now a compliance officer, lot of work and study but something new :)

I didnt go to class this week as my sister was home so decided to take a holiday, Lost 0.5lb last week so hopefully will have a bit of a loss this week altho not sure as the last week and half has been awful, all my own fault lol been celebrating

but I am trying to be good 80% of the time, having a party in work tomorrow to celebrate my promotion and another girl leaving so that will be bad, but am going to enjoy it and not worry

I have made a huge pot of roast veg soup for lunch and chilli for dinner and will go to zumba tomorrow night :)

what recipes are u trying kerry, I seen on facebook that ur making choc cheesecake was it tasty, I love cheesecake :)

good luck this week girls, well done on ur 2lb last week, good luck this week:)

Hannah how did u get on ?

Well we are all just crap at writing on this at the moment lol!!

Class tonight, will post after and let you know as I haven't been weighed (or following plan) for 3 weeks. That's if I can find a fiver lol

Hope you are all well! :D and congratulations on the driving test and promotion WooP WooP!!

So I gained a pound!

The group is doing a 12 week challenge (which I think is part of an overall thing with SW) and our consultant has decided to give us different challenges each week! This week is to include 3x healthy extra b of scan bran and she VERY KINDLY gave us a packet of scan bran! So that's my lunch atm. You have to eat 5 slices of scan bran for your hxB - quite difficult, had 3 for lunch think ill have the other 2 before my workout tonight.

I am going to participate in each of the challenges for the 12 (11) weeks to hopefully refocus. My bf has said we can go on holiday, but I only want to go if I am at least near target, wont feel comfortable in a bikini until then so thats the motivation now :) Going to save up and book a last minute one!

So how else are we all going to stay focused over the next few months?? I am going to up the exercise, did yoga last sunday as well as the gym and did zumba (ace teacher!) monday lunch and legs bums and tums yesterday, going to do Kettlebells class tonight!! I think we need to have a game plan for easter, like breaking chocolate up and weighing out Xg and putting them in separate bags knowing how many syns each bag are??

I am fed up. Don't want to fail anymore. 2 years on and im only like 10lbs lighter - its stupid. So annoyed with myself. So i am determined to love my body as I walk down a beach this summer.

2012 HAS TO BE OUR YEAR!!

you sound very determined Hannah, stick with that frame of mind and you will do fine :) just try and set urself a mini goal each week and that why u might not get to dis heartened,

I will help with the easter eggs, but I dont really like choc so I more than likely wont eat mine anyway lol

my thing at the min is lent, so am trying to do more exercise planning on trying 4 nights a week and also am going to go and give blood :)

I am also trying to make a different recipe each week, last week was a new soup was gorg and this week its chilli beef noodles, had this for dinner tonight and it was amazing will deffo be having it again

I went to class this week, done ok got another 0.5lb off, so that just 2lb to go, hopefully going to really try and get it this week

Kerry how are u getting on ?

oh Hannah thats a great idea trying a new challenge each week that will deffo keep ur mind in gear :) and also will keep shaking things up for you

Hello hello hello, I'm back. We have moved house so not had internet access & had to send my phone away for an upgrade on software so couldn't even get online that way it has been murder.

I lost 4.5lbs this week, that was after a 2lb gain the week before. My eating has been all over the place for last few weeks so hopefully it will settle down now we are in the new place. I only need a 1lb loss this week to get my stone award so fingers crossed.

I bought the new extra easy all in one cook book and so far I have tried spiced beef & red pepper stew, pork Apple cider & mustard braise, aromatic chicken bake, slow cooked spiced beef. Have also tried a new spaghetti carbonara which was just amazing I'm totally hooked on it & sticky chicken. Have been using savoury rice packets to make a quick fix rice salad if I'm in a rush, very tasty.

Lol sue the cheesecake was stupendous! 8 syns per portion but so worth it. Took it to the taster night last week and it was totally devoured, only crumbs left in the bottom. I also got the recipie for a sweet chilli prawns rice salad from the taster night so looking forward to trying that. I'm trying to cook somethin new at least once or twice per week. This week I want to try the beef cannelloni from the magazine & I also have a recipe for a sun free fish pie that I want to try.

Now that we have moved it is just under 1 mile to Cj's nursery so I will be walking that between 2 & 4 times per day which will greatly increase my exercise & once the clocks change I'm going to start walking to class every week which is about 2 miles each way.

I'm fairly lucky that Cj doesn't get a lot of chocolate for Easter as he had a milk allergy when he was younger so not allowed chocolate. I told people to buy either dairy free (yuk) or dark choc (i don't like it lol) so not too much temptation and I have decided that a cream egg (my weakness at Easter) is simply not worth 9 syns so fingers crossed.

I like the idea of the 12 week challenge but couldn't do the scan bran, its vile.

My 2 new weeknesses are chocolate philladelphia & velvet crunch sweet chilli crisps. I have only just discovered those so its where most of my syns go just now.

Sue, only 2lbs to go?? Sooo close, fingers crossed. Knew about the driving test but not about promotion, well done you. Life is very exciting for you just now.

Hannah, keep up the positive thoughts & we really need more contact. I do so much better when we check in with each other.

Have a great weekend

How is everyone's day going? I'm not all that hungry today, still feeling a bit yuk but trying to eat anyway. Breakfast was 15g cheerios with natural yogurt (3 syns) no fruit as I need to go shopping. Lunch was pasta n sauce carbonara (1 syn) again no superfree as I need to shop & had to force myself to eat pasta. Dinner will be pork cider & mustard braise with baby potatoes & mixed get (once I go to the shops). Will try to have a fruit salad as well to make up superfree for the day

Think I've done ok this week, will post my diary up, if you have time please take a look and comment as I've bream testing red and green days so not sure if I've been doing it right!

Exercise has been mega! So hoping for a ok loss this week! How are you guys doing?

Went out for late breakfast today to the pub. Had 2 poached eggs & beans toast (6 syns) coffee with sugar (2 syns). Early dinner was spaghetti carbonara (without bacon) which was 1hex a for parmesan cheese. Milk was other hex a. Havent had any hex b's today

Post your diary Hannah and I will have a look. I like green days but hardly ever do red as I'm always hungry on red days.

Sue, how has your weekend been?

I'm back to work tomorrow after a week off, not looking forward to it as there will be loads of workmen in the house, gonna be chaos.

Made beef cannelloni for dinner. Filling the tubes was a bit of a pain but it tasted delicious, nice to have something that didn't include quark as i think the stuff is vile. Had a huge portion of it with a mixed salad which was lovely. Lunch was ham sandwich with a banana & breakfast was choc weetabix with an apple. Snacked on red grapes (my face snack just now).

How has everyone's day gone? Hope you are prepared for weigh in tomorrow?

ahhhhhh I lost another HALF A BLOODY POUND

this is doing my head in

really dont think I could be annoyed anymore, Hannah how did u get on ? any suggestions

am going away for the weekend to my friends house so I know that will not be good :(

am just so fed up feel like am never going to get there

That must be so frustrating sue. But if you only lose half pound per week you will be at target in another 3 weeks.

Do you keep a food diary? Why don't you look back & see what you ate in the weeks you had a great loss. Try a superfree week, speed week, fish week, soup week?

Easy for me to say but don't give up now, you will get there very soon & we are gonna be soooo proud of you, the 1st of our wee group to reach target.

Why is it going to be so bad at your friends? What will she be serving that we can help you adapt? I'm sure she will understand with you being so close to target.

I've had a good week so far really.hoping for that pound off this week. Had major munchies tonight but went for a shower & was better afterwards.

Hmm..sue! Can you post your food diary? I 2nd the superspeed week or fish week! Maybe up the exercise?? But likw kerry said only 3 weeks and youll be at target losing half a pound??

I lost 4lbs! Will try and post my food diary and exercise log tomorrow! Keep it up kerry!!

Back