Want the new me, NOW!!

laurenmay

Gold Member
Good god, I don't think I've ever been so desperate for a change in myself. I've never felt this low, insecure and lacking in confidence before! It's making me miserable & depressed, and with it I'm bringing down the people closest to me too, with my constant whinging and moaning about my weight and size.

It's my own fault I've gotten this way, and as much as I hate the size I've gotten to, I'm actually glad I've gone through this binge eating and comfort eating phase, because it's been tough coming to terms with the fact I have an issue with food and taught me a lot about myself and that I'm stronger than the cravings. And I'm now more prepared than ever to say goodbye to my old lifestyle and greet a new one with open arms!!

I have no doubt this journey to lose the 3 stone I've gained will be a roller coaster ride, and there'll probably be times I feel weak and fed up & want to quit and give up, but I'm determined to keep pushing on and prove to myself and anyone who doubts me that I CAN do this and I WILL do this.

I want to be the attractive, slim and outgoing girl that my OH first got with 3 years ago, I want to be a happy & healthy mum for my little boy and able to run around and play with him, and I want to be happy in myself and regain my confidence and self esteem!

I've really let myself go lately, not just in terms of gaining weight but also not looking after my hair or skin, my nails are always broken & chipped, I'm always dressed down in pyjamas or my OH's clothes.. I think for every pound I lose I'll put a pound coin into a savings jar, and when I hit goal I'll treat myself to having my nails done or something.

I just want the new me.

You've come to the right place!!!

Good luck!!

I am hoping to feel better in both mind and body with this diet.
I keep on visualising what I looked like at my target goal and that it's not an 'if' it happens, it's a 'when' it happens. And that'll be this year I am hoping :)

You will.....

Just gotta get the hard bit out of the way x

feel exactly the same and feel like it's taking forever :(

Nope.....

Good things come to those who take action!!!!

Those who just wait get nothing!!!

;)

X

i need to take action...and stop cheating this diet hahahaha

If you cheat the only person you are cheating is urself!!

I should know!!

You make your journey longer, spend more money than you have to and are not giving yourself the best chance of success.

Take it meal by meal, you can stick to it for one meal can't you.

Then meal by meal you end up staying on track!!

Xx

meal by meal thats such a good way to look at it thank you! on it x

Back