Want to be yummy for baby no 2 :-)

Friday - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x Weetabix (HEXB) with 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA), banana and blueberries.
Dinner - pepper and tomato frittata with 2 x dairylea light slices (HEXA) and beans. Strawberries, raspberries and fat free yogurt.
Tea - veg stir fry with noodles and quorn chicken style pieces.
Snacks - 2 x hifi light (HEXB), iced gems (5 syns), 2 x options (4 syns).

Total - 9 syns.
Week so far - 16/30 syns.

Saturday - Green Day

Breakfast - banana, 2 x plum, 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Dinner - 2 x quorn burgers (1 Syn), 2 x dairylea light slices (HEXA), SW chips, beans.
Tea - wm roll (HEXB), quorn deli ham, el mayo (1 Syn), skips (4 syns), Activia fat free yogurt.
Snacks - Batchelors pot shot tomato, 2 x hifi light (HEXB), options (2 syns), iced gems (5 syns).

Total - 13 syns.
Week so far - 29/45

Time to update my food diary I think, feeling very positive and enjoying being back on SW :)

Sunday - Green Day

Breakfast - plum, banana, tomato and pepper frittata, 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Dinner - quorn cottage pie with veg and gravy (2 syns).
Tea - 2 x wm bread (HEXB) with beans, strawberries.
Snacks - skips (4 syns), Batchelors pot shot tomato and herb with cheese added (HEXA), 2 x hifi light (HEXB)

Total - 6 syns
Week so far - 35/60.

Had half a lemon muffin at my grandmas house with a coffee not sure on syns estimating around 10 from what i can but got plenty to spare so shouldn't matter! Night shift last night errr managed it and ha been awake 26 hours by the time I got in bed this morning! Off to Nandos later to meet my best friend to discuss her wedding plans yay :)

Monday - Green Day

Breakfast - none was in bed after nights.
Dinner - quorn cottage pie leftovers. Strawberries and blueberries with Activia 0% yog and Alpen light (HEXB).
Tea - Nandos veggie pitta (19 syns) and spicy rice (2.5 syns).
Snacks - 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA), 2 x hifi light (HEXB).

Total - 21.5 syns
Week so far - 56.5/75.

That's the plan for today, anything on top of that will just be fruit seeing as tho I'm using quite a few syns for my tea :) x x

Am glad all is going well for you on SW.Hope you had a nice time with your friend at Nando's :0) I finally cooked the bolognese pasta bake that I asked you about the other week,very yummy with plenty spare for freezing,thanks again :0)

bulldogdaisy said:
Am glad all is going well for you on SW.Hope you had a nice time with your friend at Nando's :0) I finally cooked the bolognese pasta bake that I asked you about the other week,very yummy with plenty spare for freezing,thanks again :0)

I love the pasta bake we had it again last weekend, poppy asks for it nearly every day!

bulldogdaisy said:

Love the pasta bake we had it again the other day, poppy asks for it nearly every day! X

Well had a lovely evening yesterday even tried on some bridesmaid dresses eek! And stuck to my plan! Not feeling too well today tho really sore throat and just generally feeling crap! Had my tonsils out 3 years ago but still really struggle with sore throats :-( only 1 more day to go til WI!!!

Tuesday - Green Day

Breakfast - banana, 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Dinner - 2 x wm toast (hexb) with baked beans and poached eggs, Activia banoffee snack pot (1 Syn).
Tea - quorn peppered steaks (1 syn) with SW chips and ketchup (2 syns), melon.
Snacks - 2 x dairylea light slices (HEXA), 2 x hifi light (HEXB).

Total - 6 syns.
Week so far - 62.5/90.

I have felt pants today and same with the tonsils although mine was 9 years ago but still get really sore throats. Know that today if I has has tonsils I would have tonsillitis right now!!

mrsgosling3 said:
I have felt pants today and same with the tonsils although mine was 9 years ago but still get really sore throats. Know that today if I has has tonsils I would have tonsillitis right now!!

Yep I'm exactly the same, slightest hint of a cold and I'd have tonsillitis! Practically every month for a year til they finally let me have them out! Had swine flu and septic tonsillitis at the same time about 4 years ago and I've never felt so I'll in all my life! X x

Sorry to hear you feel poorly,hope you feel better soon,Thats cool bout trying on bridesmaids dresses,good luck for wi :0)

Thanks ladies I'm so pleased and so motivated right now! And my cross trainer is being delivered tomorrow so I'm excited for that!

Thursday - Green Day

Breakfast - 2 x hifi light (HEXB), 375ml skimmed milk (HEXA).
Dinner - 2 x wm bread (HEXB), beans and scrambled egg, Activia 0% raspberry yogurt.
Tea - 2 x quorn sticky bbq filets, SW chips, sweet corn, tomato ketchup (1 syn).
Snacks - options (2 syns), flake (7 syns).

Total - 10 syns.
Week so far - 10/15.

Had a little choccy treat tonight but still in syns, bloody gorgeous! X x

Back