want to binge after a compliment

I got that recently from a dear friend. You've lost loads of weight, you might be verging on looking ill though... I mean F*** off! I am just about in the top end of the healthy BMI it's not like I have no fat... I am hovering around target, but i wanted to slap her and eat all the decedent M&S Toffee Pecan popcorn I have in the "yummy" cupboard.

Lol me too! Or if I've had a good loss at WI that week. I lost 4lb this week and wanted to raid and eat my entire Syn tin!

sorta opposite to you guys, i get annoyed with the fact as i am one of the bigger people in our fam when i say i am dieting my portions seem to double... when visiting people for dinner and i am given more food than i have ever eaten and they tell me i am doing it the wrong way... just leave me be please im not going to waste away ... lol and they like to get chocolate and buscuits out to try and tempt me this just makes me stronger in a spiteful way. i wont eat it because i know they would rather me stay bigger as they wont feel so bad... how awful is that... sabotage :(

So I been in the zone for a couple of weeks and had my week planned. Went out with a friend and she wouldn't stop going on about how good I look and how much weight I have lost...... And guess what I got home and I have eaten a packet of crisps, mini toffee crisp, mini time out and a SC lolly and I could continue. Need to fix up and get back on it tomorrow. I'm annoyed because I have been 100% for at least two weeks and I have felt so good about it and now I feel bleurgh!!!!

Get back in control. Work out the syns you just had, subtract todays allowance, and then knock a couple a day off your allowance till you balance the books. What you just had is not that bad a blow out. What, maybe 20-25 syns tops? Easily recoverable. Dont beat yourself up.

MadameLaMinx said:
Get back in control. Work out the syns you just had, subtract todays allowance, and then knock a couple a day off your allowance till you balance the books. What you just had is not that bad a blow out. What, maybe 20-25 syns tops? Easily recoverable. Dont beat yourself up.

Thanks MLM. Will wake up tomorrow back in control and once I start eating properly again I will feel better x

Hi Amy, i don't want to binge after a compliment. It's usually when i have a good weight loss like last week i lost 4 pound and I thought sod it I'm gonna eat what I want tonight and then I find myself doing it most days :s bad I know lol x

I can totally relate to this... Last time I lost weight was with WW and a colleague who hadn't seen me for a while (she'd been on maternity leave) said 'oh my god where have you disappeared to?!' I was obviously loving the compliment as she hadn't seen me for so long. I didn't realise that I do go off the rails after compliments until you pointed it out.... Said colleague had another baby, returned to work and politely said nothing! Quite clearly because
I'd put it all back on and more. SW now for the last time! Thanks for pointing this out because I'll definitely be more cautious next time! Xxxxx

Back