1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Want To Buy A Digital Camera - Suggestions

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ladylite, 20 February 2008 Social URL.

1. ladylite

ladylite Well-Known Member

I would like to buy a digital camera and am confused by what is on the market. I know I should get as many pixels as I can.

I am not technically minded but can just about manage to download them onto my computer. I also want to include pictures of horses, so it will have to be reasonably good.

I am prepared to pay up to £100 but dont wanna spend that much just for the sake of it with something that would be too technical for me.

Has anyone got/used one that the would recommend an old diddy like me?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Kellie=]

Kellie=] Well-Known Member

4. ladylite

ladylite Well-Known Member

Hi Kellie,

thanks for the reply, I just happened to pop into Currys and they had on offer a Kodak Easyshare
    8.2 mp 3x zoom on offer reduced from£129.99 to £79.99 I have opted for that, and its charging now:D.

Plus i got a demo in the shop.

Thanks for that link though, really interesting site.;)