Want to get pregnant but on Depo-Provera - how long did it take you / anyone you know

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MrsMe, 26 May 2009 Social URL.

1. MrsMe

MrsMe Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting/Shifting
    Hey everyone,

Just want some advice.

I am on Depo-Provera and have had about 4 shots now, Me and my BF have decided we want to have another and i wanted to know how long it would take me to get pregnant my next shot is due 17th June and that will be 11 weeks since i had my last one.

How long did it take you to get pregnant after stopping this contraception. A year seems way too long for me am hoping a month or two at the most. I am the most inpatient person you will ever get to know lol.

Please give me all the advise you can give as when i googled this it didn't give me a straight answer and would like to know from someone elses experience??

MrsMe xXx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsBurgundy

MrsBurgundy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slim and save
    Personally, it took me about a year or so...BUT i'd been on the injection for the best part of 3.5 years, so took a while to get out of my system.
    Saying that, i think it varies for each person, so don't lose heart because of my experience!!

Good luck TTC!! I wish you all the best! xxxxxx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.