Want to give up and need help!!

mimi2321

Hi guys ive been on lipotrim for 3 weeks and my first and second week was hell but i had good results. I lost 8lbs in the first week and 9lbs in the second then the third week was soo hard and i ate crisps at work and was constantly nibbling but just got on the scales yesterday and only lost 1lb. I always have that urge to nibble into food and i need help. :(

You know what I'm going to say, If you want to succeed on this diet you've got to cut out the nibbling. By picking bits here and there you're making it so much harder for yourself and it's the start of a slippery slope. You have more than likely come out of ketosis so the eating has got to stop. I'm just coming to the end of my 3rd week and it has been a really tough week. I've felt really hungry everyday but keep telling yourself its just a phase and it will pass. Despite the nibbling you have still loss 1lb this week so focus on the good news, 18lbs gone already! Remember all the reasons why you want to lose your weight. Have you got a particular event coming up that you'd like to be slimmer for, so that you can concentrate on that? You need to take back control, start from now being 100%, no nibbling at all. Take it an hour at a time. Keep talking to yourself, tell yourself you want to do this and you can do this. If there's a particular bad time in you day change your routine to avoid it. Get 1 day 100% under your belt and then you've got something to build on again. It's the only way you will ultimately succeed on LT and get to your goal. Best wishes.

Keep drinking amd keep busy. You can do it if you really want to x :)

You know what I'm going to say, If you want to succeed on this diet you've got to cut out the nibbling. By picking bits here and there you're making it so much harder for yourself and it's the start of a slippery slope. You have more than likely come out of ketosis so the eating has got to stop. I'm just coming to the end of my 3rd week and it has been a really tough week. I've felt really hungry everyday but keep telling yourself its just a phase and it will pass. Despite the nibbling you have still loss 1lb this week so focus on the good news, 18lbs gone already! Remember all the reasons why you want to lose your weight. Have you got a particular event coming up that you'd like to be slimmer for, so that you can concentrate on that? You need to take back control, start from now being 100%, no nibbling at all. Take it an hour at a time. Keep talking to yourself, tell yourself you want to do this and you can do this. If there's a particular bad time in you day change your routine to avoid it. Get 1 day 100% under your belt and then you've got something to build on again. It's the only way you will ultimately succeed on LT and get to your goal. Best wishes.

thankyouu busy mum, yes i know i should cut out the nibbling and its a shame cos i stuck to this 100% for the first week and now im just getting to the stage where im putting things into my mouth....any tips on how long it will take me to get back into ketosis and how im going to know im in ketosis?

It will take about 3 days to get back into ketosis. Good luck xxx:)

:( 3 more days!!?? oh well i suppose ive gotto do it all over again....thanks anyway

You can do it, just try and stay focussed on your goals and why you decided to start the diet in the first place. Remember, there will always be someone on here that will give you encouragement and/or advice. Good luck with you weigh loss :)

You can do it, just try and stay focussed on your goals and why you decided to start the diet in the first place. Remember, there will always be someone on here that will give you encouragement and/or advice. Good luck with you weigh loss :)

hii well i decided to start again and im soo proud of myself cos i really had to motivate myself and ive started 3 days ago and i havent cheated and i feel much better than i did when i was eating cos there was always a feeling of guilt and how much weight i wud have put on :))

Back