Want to improve my quality of life

FieryDee

I weigh 16 stone exactly, and am a 5'7 female. My back and feet are beginning to suffer so I am on a renewed mission to lose weight, improve my fitness and take the pressure off my body. I've always been a bit overweight, but always healthy and limber. However in the past three years I have gained 3 stone and I actually feel it's beginning to affect my mobility. My heaviest weight was 16 stone 12, I lost 19 lbs earlier this year, but then got back into my bad habits and gained back seven. I was dreading weighing myself and was actually relieved I hadn't gained it all again. The way I am going to lose this weight is by not eating very much sugar(I must make allowances for salad dressings, condiments etc) eating no dairy, and very little wheat(I will keep eating cereal) this might sound harsh but it really works) I have a problem with binge eating, and I find the way to stop myself from doing it is to simply remove the things I binge on from my life(bread, chocolate, cheese, any of the luxury foods really) I am not capable of just having a little taste... I can eat bags of salad like crisps, and it fills me up and makes me less likely to eat 6 slices of toast with butter. This post is getting long. That's all about me. Hi everyone, I wish us success in the pursuit of radiant health!!

inspirational

I really love all the before and after pics on this site, they are very inspirational. Hopefully I will post some of my own up here one of these days..

Yes good luck m'dear I have been gluttonising on fruit for 4 days now it seems to work for me at the moment here's to a good weight loss for us all!

Back