want to join SW :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by determinator, 10 March 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. determinator

determinator Banned

Hi , I am currentlky on the cambridge diet and have lost 5.5 stone and have another 2 to go . I wanted to now slow it donw a bit and start 'eating ' again !! and I wanted to join SW . I was hoping to join online as I have 2 small children so making meeting would be hard ( my OH works away monday to friday so no one to look after them in the evening ..) but I see that you have to sign up for 3 months if you do it online .. and I dont want to commit myself to 3 months ( and its not cheap all in one go !!) incase it doesnt suit me !
    Does anyone have any ideas ? do any meetings let you take children with you ?
    Just not sure how I can do it ...

thanks
    Katie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Hi Hun,
    You'd have been better off posting this in the main forum but I've spotted it so I'll answer!

Some classes will allow you to take children, I know mine does and as long as they are quiet it really shouldn't be a problem

If you look on the SW website and find your local class, the consultants number will be listed. Give them a bell and have a chat, no obligation, and they'll let you know the score.

Go for it and good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.