Want to loose half my body weight...and some more!

Oh lovely :( you are having a hell of a time lately. Hopefully with the med review (and the thyroid meds) things should start getting better for you now.

hi jules
hope your feeling better today love x x x

Oh jules I can't imagine the upset & the anxiety you must feel when you have these voices your in the best place of you ever need to rant or someone to talk to we are all here for you . Be proud of yourself your doing this your changing your thoughts & eating to be the best you for yourself & your family xx

Thanks guys.

I was doing so well... was in hospital in feb-april due to both auditory and visual hallucination and they were out of control :( but I haven't had voices since March time so I am so disappointed they have come back :(

I really hope it dosnt effect me getting my driving licence back, I had to voluntarily surrender it to the DVLA when I went into a mother and baby unit in Oct 2012 and haven't driven since. I have to be stable for 3 months before I can see my GP and start the process to get it back. I hate not being able to drive and having to rely on a lot of people coming to see me.

Food wise its been a good day.

Took little man out to a play center with my carer so little man has worn himself out and fingers crossed sleeps well tonight.

xxx

I'm so sorry you've been having these problems, I can't begin to imagine what it must be like. I hope you're getting all the help you need. I hope we can offer the tiniest bit of support on here. :) xx

Thank you I think its good to have somewhere were I can type what I am feeling, hubby gets sick of me going on!

xxx

Awwww hope he - and in turn you - get a good nights rest lovely :)

Are you in touch with the rlevant people - if you don't mind us asking lovely? Want you to be in the best place possible for yourself and as well as we can help you feel :)

Yes hun GP knows about me and my Health visitor was round on tues, I also have a care coordinator (don't like him much at the mo as he upset me on tues!) so they all help me go in the right direction. Plus have 2 carer-one is my aunt, the other a family friend and my parents help out on the days the carers do. I dont do more than 2 hours on my own with just me (so when little man is at nursery) and am doing 30 mins with little man on my own and we are building that up by 5 min s a week-NOT much but small steps, I just want to be a normally mummy...but have been so poorly I have a way to go as yet!

Had a busy day today, got some xmas pressie after dropping little one off at nursery for some friends children :) We have to stagger buying pressies or its to much of a money hit come dec. It good I am thinking od the future too, as before I didn't as didn't think I would be here. All small steps but positive ones to my road of recovery :)

xxx

Oh that's brilliant, starting your Christmas shopping - every year I say I'll do that, to avoid that big financial hit and all the stress, and every year I fail to do it! :) xx

hi hun we are always here for you x x x

Sounds like you've got the best possible people around you - glad to hear it! You can concentrate on getting you better as well as enjoying your little man! :D

Well done for being organised for Christmas, I've a Christmas trunk full of wrapped presents too :D I love Christmas :D (My av is Little Miss Christmas too :D)

I love Christmas too...especially with an almost 3 year old now :)

I am lucky to have good support around me.

Had a good day, took little man to see his first film at the cinema :) Then met a friend at a play center then went to the park.

Need to think about tea soon.

xxxx

My daughter's already started going on about how she's looking forward to Christmas, and she's 14! It's only about 23 weeks or something, good grief!! :) xx

Aw glad your daughter still like Christmas :) Is that all 23 weeks! Eek we worked out there's only 4 more of hubbys pay day before xmas!

xxx

Oh she loves Christmas, lol. Having a child really does make Christmas more special, doesn't it, although I've always loved it myself even before having Kathryn! :) xx

My voices have quieted down a bit today-did take extra meds, but have been having visual hallucinations of small spiders crawling on my skin :( keep flinging my arms around to wipe them off only just told hubby, i just said I was itchy when we were out and I was doing it! I have now put on a size smaller cardi so its tight on my arms so I can feel that rather than anything else. The things I have learnt to do to adapt and make thing easier for me when my mental health is wobbly is crazy!

Got my slimming world mag today so going to try and concentrate on that.

xxx

I am not sure why but I cant like your post Tracy.

I have always liked Christmas but having little man has brought the magical side out of it and it will just get better the older he gets. He will not be sure what its all fully about this year BUT he knows what presents are now and can open them with a bit of help. xxxx

Forget that have refreshed the page and can like again :) xxx

Back