want to loose weight!! but in an emotional place at the moment! buddy?

Evening minimins :)

i have had a taste of loosing weight and feeling that happy feeling of being skinny! but it was al down to stress! in june last year i weighed 13st8lbs and was weeks away from my girly holiday i felt horrid...i enrolled on ww 3 weeks before i went and lost 10lbs i was over the moon!! i managed to keep that off! in jan this year my partner had a significant stroke he is only 24 so the stress from that cause me to plumet down by anout 9lbs and i felt amazing and had so many compliments but i was living off diet coke and a warm meal a day! my partner has now been home for 12 weeks and i have put the 9lbs back on as i am constantly stuck at home caring for my partner getting all his physio sessions in daily i have no time to myself and i am not eating properly! i am a very fussy eater as it is as i have a problem with the texture of foods! my partner has lost 2 stone through his stroke and he is trying not to put it back on and i feel awful and sluggish! i really need some help any suggestions would be brilliant! i have purchased the josie gibson dvd but i am never quiet sure if i am doing the exercises correctly!

Thank you all xx

Sorry to hear about your partners stroke, sounds like ye have definitely had a tough and stressful time, I hope he is recovering ok. Would you consider going back to we, taking the time out for yourself might be beneficial. Also I wouldn't worry about doing the exercises wrong, as long as your trying and getting a bit out of breath, it's all good. Best of luck x

Back