want to love it.........

supergran

Going to do this......
slimming world that is........... after trying so many short cuts to weight loss, with no luck.....will try sw again,
brought mag today will try to do it at home, know should go to meetings, but always have an excuse not to go.
any one had good weight loss that can inspire me, need all the help i can:D :D :D

Hi June

You can use the website too, I joined Slimming World last Thursday to shift the last of my weight. I am finding it great so far, really enjoying the food (at last) with no guilt.

You can read all about the different ways of doing the diet on the website, you can subscribe by mail etc

Welcome to Slimming World online - discover the amazing you!

Its well worth the look for ideas and inspiration.

i'm the same and have decided that my counting is not very good on sw (10 syns is usually more) so i might try ww for a change.

Good luck and remember variety is the spice of life !!

Hi Dawn

I was told we could have between 5 and 15 syns a day, so I think u r ok, as long as you don't go over 15 EVERY day!

thanks for you reply....wow only 11 pounds to go you must be very proud:D

Thanks

Its taken quite a long time to get to this stage, but is has been worth it. I was, at my heaviest 18 st 11, and I am now 10 11, so i think my ticker is a little out, but i can't be a**ed to change it yet!:) I have had health problems, currently undergoing radiotherapy for cancer (again - 5th time now in 8 years!) so I know that I cant do the Lipotrim diet anymore, as it just wont be enough for my body. So I am trying to get my head around the SW approach, and so far enjoying it, but my first weigh in after starting last week, is this Thursday, so I will let you know how it goes!

Good luck in your chosen weight loss journey.

Last edited:
Let me know how you get on. I think whatever diet i do ww or sw i just need a strong word with myself !!! They both work if you stick to them.

:) good luck to every one on their weight loss, don't forget to let us know your losses each week , need all the encouragement

Hi

Eclipse, you are a marvel; having watched somebody very close to me struggle to win the battle against cancer twice, I cannot even imagine how you are keeping motivated to get all the way to goal. You are truly inspiring and put me to shame, I can't stay on track and I have absolutely no excuse. All power to you and wishing you a full recovery.

Hi

Eclipse, you are a marvel; having watched somebody very close to me struggle to win the battle against cancer twice, I cannot even imagine how you are keeping motivated to get all the way to goal. You are truly inspiring and put me to shame, I can't stay on track and I have absolutely no excuse. All power to you and wishing you a full recovery.

Hi Cheb

Thanks hun. I just do what I have to do, I don't let it change my perspective on life, I still have a lot of living to do! I just have the treatment, deal with it, and move on - some people commend me for my attitude, but sometimes I think I think I have the 'ostrich syndrome'. I don't want it, I just deal with it, its just a hiccup in my whole scheme of things, and a right pain in the ar*e! Its the 60 mile round trip daily to the hospital that gets on my nerves, as the traffic can be horrendous around the time that I go. I leave home at 7.10am, treatment at 8am and I usually get back home around 9. But.... only 5 more treatments to go ..... whey hey!

I still prefer my own treatment -vodkatherapy! Works wonders with the morale.

Keep at the diet, you will get there in the end.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Cheryl, what a fantastic outlook on life.

Supergran, I start slimming world tonight, after, like you, trying lots of short-cuts. I have been so ill with bulimia and mental illness that I think the only way to do this is to treat my body with some respect and get healthy again.

Good luck with your own journey.xx

Hi everyone hope u all have had a good day............
tho. i have been bad, ate for england.:eek: :eek:

TOMORROW is another day god knows how many times i have said that.............can someone PLEASE gine me a kick up the a... am waiting

consider yourself KICKED!!!!! LOL
i need a good kicking too though. Had a BAD BAD week. Still cant get out of holiday mode. But im going on holiday again in May with a freind who is also doing SW so from today we are gonna text each other every day to try and keep going!!

Be good!

Just put some big hob-nailed boots on, and kicking as requested!

First weigh in tonight for me. Have stuck to the plan 100%, but still don't think I have lost anything. Seems strange to be eating so much, and still be able to lose weight.

Oh well, I will just have to wait and see.

KWB, what an incentive - a holiday in May with a friend who is also on SW. Get it on girl.

Its raining here at the moment, hope its not raining tonight as my clothes will get wet and weigh heavier - lol!

Had a day off treatment today as the machine was broken - but means that I will have another day tagged on next week, so will finish on Wednesday now instead. Don't really mind a break, these early mornings are really getting to me. Just one more really early one to go, then two more at 9.20 and the final one at 4pm, so not so bad!

Keep at it girls, and will keep you posted about the weight loss (?).

(((Cheryl)))

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOch that hurt, not been good but not as bad as yesterday,hope all is well with everyone.

waiting to hear about your weight losses tonight, sending positive vibes speak to you all soon

(((cheryl)))

Can you tell me whether SW consider muller light strawberry yogurts to be very low fat or just low fat? I despair of their lists!!!:mad:

Back