Want to restart but talking myself out of it! Need a kick

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Hey all.

I want to restart as i started LL at 15.2 and got down to 12.11 and then went back up to 14.2 and then did cambridge and got back down to 13.2 and crumbled when my friend died.

I want to get back on it as i am now 15.7 and at the heaviest with no clothes to wear what so ever!

I want to do it but keep talking myself out of it .... llike the constant hunger and the amount of time it will take to get to my goald weight and how i will miss food and how i will miss my social life again!

Please can someone give me a kick up the arse and tell me how i can talk myself round and stop haveing this negative thoughts as i am so unhappy with my weight its affecting my relationship with my Hubby 2b.
xx

Think about how hot you will look without all that extra on you? and when it comes off how great you will feel. Youl be adding years onto your life - man i sound like my ww leader lol!

hiya,

best thing to do is take it shake by shake and day by day. think positive. what got you through the 1st time around? get your pics out and that may help aswell. we are all here to help and support you.

becky xx

I have just joined another post-the 7 day challenge. What about joining that as a kick start?

like others have said try and do one week and see how you feel. After seeing the weight loss after one week im sure it will spur you on to carry on
xxx

stick a piccie of yourself on your fridge, a pic you hate, i have one up and i look like a human mountain with my underweight child in front of me, stops me wanting to go pick

also constant hunger, erm hun once in ketosis ur not acctually hungry its ur flippin brain tryin to get you to eat, i shut mine up with more water, lol

it might seem a long time if your looking at the whole picture but it would be longer on sw or ww ( both good diets dont get me wrong ) so look at it in sections, so half a stone to 1 stone at a time and treat ur self when you reach them ie a bubble bath uninteruppted or a nice massage ( either ur OH with some nice oils or splash out on a proffesional one ) and i know some people use jewllery as treats too, what ever works for you hun

Back