want to restart today

Nikinakinoonoo

Finishing what I started
but my head is saying 'no just one more day on food' but as we all know that carries on till another stone has gone back on.

My name is Nicola and I started ss back in jan 2010 at a starting weight of 17.3 I got down to 12.5 and gave up as I felt soooo much better.
Been up and down for months playing with either cd/ww/sw and Im now 12.13 so not an amazing amount back on and I know this will go in the 1st week but why is it so hard to get back into it and finish the job I started last year.
so should I start back today aint eaten anything just yet as im still in bed lol
so who fancies helping me finish my journey and kicking me up the rear?
:cry:

:asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick: :asskick:

there you go xxx

i feel the same as you today, im ment to be restarting but the food is calling me "just one more day please" so far ive resisted as we no its never one day. ive had 1 1/2 ltrs of water already and about to have my first shake i just keep trying to remind myself that by the time dd goes back to school on monday i will be in ketosis so it will be easier.

good luck with restarting TODAY, keep us posted xxxx

Well thank you mum to 1 for those lovely kicks lol
Yes I have now started on my journey again and I have had 3 cups of coffee so far cant seem to do water so my fluids come from blk coffee.
So lets keep eachother on track and finish what we started ;-) Im back to work on monday so like you thinking ok Ketosis and breath be here by then lol good luck xx

Hiya and good luck to you both. Remember coffee is likely to dehydrate you as it is a diuretic and you wanna be drinking loads of water to wee out that fat..!! Today is the best day to start as it's obviously on your mind(s).
Good luck you both
Sauce x

Hi Sauce
and thanks for your help x but I thought coffee as fluid would still do the same thing as water and flush it out? so Im wrong? arghhhhh

HTML:
Hi Sauce
and thanks for your help x but I thought coffee as fluid would still do the same thing as water and flush it out? so Im wrong? arghhhhh
HTML:

I think it's meant to be water, you can have coffee as well but this is as an extra. Have you tried having the water hot? I find this easier.

Hiya, coffee is ok in moderation but the main liquid you need is water chick. Coffee will dehydrate u x

Thanks guys stopped the coffee now and trying my best with the water :) well day one done at least

Hi Niki

Glad you're restarting today. I had many of those "I'll start tomorrow" days. I lost 3 and a half stone last year going from 17stone 12 to 14 stone 7 - I had break and never got back on the diet properly... A year later and I weighed in at 19 stone 2. I'm so disappointed, I wish I'd never had those "final blow out" meals - they so weren't worth it

Stokegal x

@ Stokegal Its always been tomorrow with me since I done 13 weeks last time I have been up and down the same weight but my mind has clicked in again now and I intend to finish, well done on your losses too and lets hope your head gets back into it also. Its horrible knowing how easy yet how hard this diet really is.
@ Sauce oooo your in Swansea so not far from me at all and water all the way now
@ Sam good luck with today chick and of course we shall spur eachother on.........

Well I have a confession to make. Day 2 yesterday and I fell off the wagon big style, TOTM appeared and I was very ill so ate. Im so ashamed so come monday its back on it then nothing can stand in my way :-S

Nikki nothing to be ashamed of hun, its only food. Question though, why Monday? X

Hello! I am exactly the same as you. Started last November and lost 2 stone up until Xmas, the struggled so much after Christmas! Took me 4ish months to lose another stone but now I'm going to restart. Good luck and keep trying, I know we will all get there eventually :)

Sauce said:
Nikki nothing to be ashamed of hun, its only food. Question though, why Monday? X

Ooh....I was going to ask the same thing!

I have lost track of what day it is blooming school hols lol im over the worst of totm now so back from 2mrw sunday lol I hate being a woman next life im gonna be a man so good luck all and thanks for your messages x

Good for u hun, I had TOTM this week but luckily had been on plan for a few weeks so ignored the need to stockpile food in my belly lol x

From what I've read so far, it's always harder when TOTM is here. Xx

Yeah a lot of women find that :cry:I just recognised it and ignored it lol... I was hankering over a ham and crisp sandwich up until this morning....Mmmm!! As I said, maybe cos I'm further along it was that bit easier. Anyway, it is only food in the end - not worth beating urself (or anyone else!!) up for it x

Back