want to restart today

Ah it's the tablets I take as I have them quite bad and this one just had to be unbearable anyway Im back on today just having my 1st shake :)

Ah it's the tablets I take as I have them quite bad and this one just had to be unbearable anyway Im back on today just having my 1st shake :)

good for u nik, i just had my first shake too. i've had some water and coke and eyeing up my 2l bottle of water now!! :flirt2:

Well done Nik! You can do it :D

good for u nik, i just had my first shake too. i've had some water and coke and eyeing up my 2l bottle of water now!! :flirt2:

Just had my first tetra of the day. I stupidly left the house with only water (forgot the tetra). We had to come back home after only 40 minutes because I was feeling too weak :eek:

We are allowed coke? (*can see a glimmer of hope in the distance*)

I have been told coke zero is fine hun, I drink prob 3 cans a day... Although - be warned, it may make u feel hungry/gassy. It won't take you out of ketosis cos its got malic not citric acid in it, but may make u crave food. It does with me from time to time but I am ok with it. I've left home quickly and forgotten a few times too, thats why i tend to keep a tetra in my bag now :)

I have been told coke zero is fine hun, I drink prob 3 cans a day... Although - be warned, it may make u feel hungry/gassy. It won't take you out of ketosis cos its got malic not citric acid in it, but may make u crave food. It does with me from time to time but I am ok with it. I've left home quickly and forgotten a few times too, thats why i tend to keep a tetra in my bag now :)

That's what I will do from now on: keep a tetra in my handbag. :)

I will have to ask my CDC if she allows me some coke zero then :D I already drink a lot of fizzy water because the bubbles "fill me up" :D

Some say yes, some no. My CDC lost 7st and drank it... I've lost 12lbs and drank it... Depends if you can cope with potentially feeling hungry if it messes with ur head babe x

I use to have it occasionally and it never hurt me however I think I have a high resistance to carbs as I only drink juice (no plain water) and hit ketosis on day 2

Well managed my day 1 again lol and hmmm may try coke zero next time I have a craving. Day 2 2mrw this week should be ok as im back im work so fingers crossed x good luck all

Good luck Nicky - well done with your first day!
I'm starting (OK, restarting) tomorrow as well so we'll be together on this journey. Strangely excited about tomorrow. I'm hoping to survive this first three days and then breeze through the journey.

Back