Want to say Hi

Doirin

Positivity is the key
Hi All,
just joining this forum now. I was on Lipotrim since May and last 6 stone but now the real work starts. I really have another 4 stone to lose and wanted to do so by healthy eating and exercise. I tried weight watchers in the past but was interrupted by my children. They were a welcome interruption of course but never quite got back on track afterwards.
Up until May this year I was throwing every piece of food I could lay my hands on down my throat and as some of my friends did LT I decided to give it a go. It did give me that holiday from food I so badly needed to have and helped to lead me here.
I weigh in at 14 stone 4lb now so a bit of a journey ahead. Look forward to getting to know you all over the course of the next few months.
Doirin

Hi & welcome to ww boards hope it goes well for you you've done well with lt

hello hun and welcome to the board!

you've done brill so far so goodluck with the rest of your journey on ww x

hi and welcome, well done on how far you have come so far.

Good grief you're determined, I really respect that. Welcome onto the Weight Watchers forum, hope to see you around :D

Hi, Thanks for the welcomes, looking forward to getting to know you all and following your successes. Hope this week goes well for you all.
Doirin

well done on coming so far already :) good luck with beginning WW, i'm sure you will manage just fine :D

have a lovely saturday x

Back