Want to start. Help me please =]

Jojo485

Hello all!
In the past ive been a follower of the Dukan Diet but as Im a student its proving hard to stick to it considering my budget!
Now Ive read about weight watchers and I think it would be better suited for my budget and lifestyle but I cant really afford the meetings or membership or anything
Do you think its possible to follow weight watchers without that stuff?

Im 5ft 1inch Around 11st (my scales have broke this is an estimate) and Im 20 years old

Could someone please let me know how many points I would have to consume per day please?

Jojo xxx

Hi JoJo,

I don't go to the meetings or have the online membership, i just do it at home and with the support of fellow members on this forum :) You can find some great recipes and tips on here, any advice just ask as we are all in the same boat :)
I am 24 years old and i am 5ft 11 and i weigh just under 11 stone and my daily point are 29, plus you get 49 extra points a week (called weeklies) which you can use however and whenever you like. Some people spread them over the week and others (like myself) use them on a saturday nite on alcohol :) So don't worry if you go over your daily points sometimes because you can always take the points out of your weeklies :)

You can buy a set of books on ebay or go to a class and just pay for that week and registration and get the books.

I also use a propoints calculator.

Irene xx

Hiya and welcome. I agree with Irene, it really is too difficult to do without the books, you'll need the basic rules and a calculator, although you will find one online if you put in 'ww propoints calculator'. Have a look on ebay but make sure it's the propoints books you get. I don't know were your from but if its Ireland the first meeting plus the books is 20euro then the calculator is around 12 euro, it might be worth it just to go to that one meeting, get all your stuff and the leader will run through the plan with you on a one to one, you'll get your official weight, then you could go it alone from there. If it were me that's the way I'd go. Then start up a diary here and we will help you on your journey. Best of luck and enjoy your new way of life lol. If you need anything my diary link is in my signature, I'll try help as much as I can as will everyone else on here. Good luck again xx Laura

Back