Hello me lovelies & welcome to my healthy living lifestyle diary the Slimming world way...

Here is where I will share the good, the bad & the ugly food diary, losses & gains...even the maintains and anything else in between!!

A little info on me...started slimming world 4th June 2014, i'm 5ft 4in, type 2 diabetic (diet controlled), start weight 23st 8.5lb, current weight 19st, my first goal weight is 15st 8.5lb and I get weighed on a Wednesday.

I did loose 5st 7.5lb but I have been struggling with my weight losses over the last 6 months or so!! I'm like a sewsaw!! Lol Anyhoo over christmas & leading up to...I gained 1st 2.5lb, as you can see thou I have lost 3.5lb of that yes its a bit slow at the moment and unfortunately I'm under going tests at the doctors see why my weight is soooooo up & down (i did say I'm like a sewsaw) but hopefully I will get some answers very soon!!

Anyhoo enough of that...I hope you will all join me on my journey as much I would love join you on yours and if you have any questions please do ask
Hugs
Gemma

Last edited:
Awe thanks hun aye it's hard when you have medical issues but I try not let that be a problem...well not now anyway but it was at first because I was so concentrating on getting the diabetes into what they call "remission" by practically living carbon free, they now think I may of pushed my body to far and could be the reason why I am having problems loosing now. I have started introducing carbs again but only have measured amounts and hopefully soon i will be back with continued losses again, fingers crossed xx

Awe thanks hun aye it's hard when you have medical issues but I try not let that be a problem...well not now anyway but it was at first because I was so concentrating on getting the diabetes into what they call "remission" by practically living carbon free, they now think I may of pushed my body to far and could be the reason why I am having problems loosing now. I have started introducing carbs again but only have measured amounts and hopefully soon i will be back with continued losses again, fingers crossed xx
That's good our bodies need a bit of carbs I always try to have a small portion an mostly free foods an a sensible size protein. Have meet a lot of people start slimming world dibetic an then end up being free of it. Well done for sticking at it as it gets frustrating when you stay the same gain or lose like half a pound. Are you sharing a food diary to? X

That's good our bodies need a bit of carbs I always try to have a small portion an mostly free foods an a sensible size protein. Have meet a lot of people start slimming world dibetic an then end up being free of it. Well done for sticking at it as it gets frustrating when you stay the same gain or lose like half a pound. Are you sharing a food diary to? X

I am classed as been in "remission" but I will never be free from diabetes because my body can change which maybe the case now so docs are going to be taking bloods next week to investigate to see if my levels have raised plus checking others things too!!

As for a food diary....i will share it on this thread along with pictures for all to see xx

Back