want to start, please help x

Hello,
thanks so much for reading this, I did lipotrim once for 2 weeks lost a stone but ate and put it back on, iv recently got a job dancing on a ship and need to be 2 stone lighter for costume. so want to start it again, my only worry is horroe stories, im 26 and 11st 11 i hear horror stories about ur heart just giving up and dropping dead from it, can anyone help. is this diet safe??? only want to do 2 weeks but dont want to be fainting or having heart attacks lol. any advice much much appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxxx
laur :wave_cry:

Hi Laurie, I would strongly advise you to go to the lipotrim website and watch the 38 mins video, it tells you every thing you need to know, then if you still have questions you can email or call them. Your pharmacist should also be able to answer all your questions if they have trained properly. Good luck huni :)

Best of luck laurie, you might find u need to do more than 2 weeks as you put alot of the water weight back on once u return to food. Ur so lucky being in the 11's. I got into the 10's on this diet so know it works. I havent heard anything about heart attacks so cant advise u about that. Its a great diet tho. Perfect for us who are too impatient to lose it the old fashioned way!

Back