Want to wear a bikini, not a tent this summer!

Yay, reached day 4! Although just had a sneaky peak on the scales and I still haven't lost any weight! Starting to feel a bit disappointed that I'm sticking to it 100% and scales haven't changed yet! I think I'm going to stop looking on the scales and wait until tues my WI day, cz its driving me mad!

Although the scales haven't moved though, i've just checked my measurements and I've lost an inch off everywhere! so it must be working.. just don't understand why the scales aren't agreeing!

Finding it hard to have the porridges and soups, I really don't like them! I think next week I'll just be ordering the shakes!

Right, off to chug more water.. !

IronicDontYaThink said:
Yay, reached day 4! Although just had a sneaky peak on the scales and I still haven't lost any weight! Starting to feel a bit disappointed that I'm sticking to it 100% and scales haven't changed yet! I think I'm going to stop looking on the scales and wait until tues my WI day, cz its driving me mad!

Although the scales haven't moved though, i've just checked my measurements and I've lost an inch off everywhere! so it must be working.. just don't understand why the scales aren't agreeing!

Finding it hard to have the porridges and soups, I really don't like them! I think next week I'll just be ordering the shakes!

Right, off to chug more water.. !

Hello u I totally agree don't get on scales!!! Step away from the scales :) they are bad news if ya being 100% u will see the results on Tuesday keep going ya doing amazing xxxxxx

IronicDontYaThink said:
Thanks, I hope so!! xx

No doubt because this does work and most of the time my loss won't show till day before lol it's frustrating but hey ho that's our bodies for ya!!! :) xxxx

End of day 4.. well after the porridge for breakfast which I found really hard finishing, when it got to lunch time I just couldn't face another liquid meal (I cant find a flavour that I like apart from the chocolate shakes!) so I had a peanut flavour bar for lunch, which I know your not supposed to do until week 3 but it felt so good to chew something and it was so yummy! hope it doesn't affect anything this week!
I've decided that I'm just going to buy the shakes (except butterscotch, yuck!) as I really don't like the porridges or the soups.. (although yet to try the vegetable soup, will do that tomorrow!)

Think I have drank about 5L of water today too, i'm not minding drinking the water atall.. I'm just filling up a big 2L at the start of the day and just working through it for the rest of the day and refilling it.. finding that much easier than going and filling glasses of water every 10 mins!
woohoo, day 5 tomorrow, nearly the end of the week! Hopefully the weightloss starts tomorrow, as like i said earlier, the scales havent moved since ive started! But made my OH hide them till tues because ive become a bit of a scales addict these last few days and its just making me feel disappointed that they're not moving!

Anyway, away to bed.. to dream about food lol.. one more day down :)

wooo day 5!! And I woke up feeling lighter this morning and seeing a slight change in myself! can't wait for WI on tues!

I had a look at my measurements today and ive lost 2 inches off my waist, an inch off my thighs and 2 inches of my tummy, and 2 inches off my bust! and its only day 5! definately feeling motivated!! :):)

I'm away to go and study now (I do some night classes) and I have an exam tomorrow night and I haven't done any revision yet as I've been so Cambridge minded this past week!

Also, if anyone is reading this.. what does STS mean?? I keep seeing it on other peoples diaries next to some of their weigh ins and I don't understand what it means..

Probs update later.. woo cant believe ive nearly been on this a week! :)

Hello you STS means stayed the same!!!!
Glad ya doing so well keep going inches lost are amazing in such short time my weigh in is Tuesday xxx

ahh that makes sense, Thanks! I know, definately feeling more motivated now after seeing the results for the first time! ooh our WI is on the same day, will definately pop by your thread to see how you got on!! xx

IronicDontYaThink said:
ahh that makes sense, Thanks! I know, definately feeling more motivated now after seeing the results for the first time! ooh our WI is on the same day, will definately pop by your thread to see how you got on!! xx

I will pop into yours as well to see how your getting on xxx

End of day 5... and end of weekend number1! Didn't think it possible to go through a weekend without takeaways/wine or fryups in morning - but it is! :)

woke up in a really positive and up beat mood about everything.. then by dinner all I wanted to do was eat eat eat! Made some scrambled egg and cheese on toast with beans for my 11monthold.. I don't even normally eat that kinda thing but it looked and smelled so yummy.. then had a "why am I doing this diet?" talk to myself but snapped out of it!

Can't believe i've done 5 days 100%, just hope that it will all be worth it on tuesday! Been looking through the before and after pics on here and thats def got my mind back on track!

Right, well away to go finish my choc orange shake then chug some more water and finish watching dancing on ice... hope everyone has had a good weekend! :)

Just had the urge to make some food, so made my OH some toasties! didn't feel the need to eat them! just wanted to make some.. i'm mad lol OH wasn't complaining though :D.. roll on day 6 tomorrow!!

woo day 6!! WI tomorrow! :D

I think I'm posting loads on this, I think its a mix of getting my thoughts on here and also getting my post count up lol!

Feeling slimmer today, having to remind myself to have my packs as I'm not feeling hungry! So off to have breakfast.. (only have the soups and porridges I dont like left.. noo...) Can't wait to buy more shakes on tues!
Off to chug my water.. probs update again later.. hope everyone has a great day! :)

End of day 6..
usually during the days I'm fine, but coming home and not joining in with dinner is getting harder each day, even though i'm not even hungry!

Apart from that, all good today. Took my son a walk in his pram around the park, as weather was so nice today!

Was so warm, I actually took off my jacket! Then made me think "omg.. summer is on its way.. and that means no jacket to hide under!" so, that's given me a kick in the right direction to get this weight off!

Hope everyones had a good day, away to go to bed..just drunk 1L of water in the last half hour, gonna be running to the loo all night!! woo weight in tomo! night all xx

woohoo, End of week 1 - WI day!

I've lost 13lbs!!! :O:O:D

Also lost 3 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, 2 inches off my bust and 2 inches off each thigh!

Right off to have soup.. yuck! then off to toddlers, then to halfords to fix my interior mirror cz I pulled it off yesterday! just filled up my 2L water to take with me to chug chug chug!

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

well done on the loss hun thats amazing,bet your so happy keep up the good work and your be there in no time:)

Day 8 is here now.. officially on my 2nd week! which means only 11 weeks left on ss (Well that's the plan anyway! will see how I feel at the time).. this week has flown by, so if it all goes that way then i'll be happy!

So i've bought lots of shakes and peanut and cranberry bars for this week (no soup or porridge!). I know your not supposed to have bars till week 3 but I've been having them since day 4 as been nice to have something to chew! and I'm really happy with my loss this week so I don't think they affected anything.

It's my babys 1st birthday tomorrow!! *sniff* so feeling quite emotional today! My friend just had a baby today and just got a text from her and its just got me thinking about a year ago, that was me! anyway..
Bit worried about his birthday/birthday party diet wise.. will I be able to resist?? I feel guilty being on this diet over his birthday :( but like my OH said, "you don't need to eat to join in with celebrations, its about him having a good time.." but I still feel quite guilty :(

Also haven't told any of my family that I'm on the diet as I wanted to avoid unneccesary pressure... you know "how much weight have you lost this week?" or "have you seen madeleine? did she look any thinner?" etc.. so just wanted to keep it to myself for a while so don't really know how I'm going to do that at his party (his party is on sat). Thinking of drinking coke zero and just busying myself with hosting and serving everyone else food.. will see.. hmm..

Anyway, I'm up early this morning because baby (can only call him that for another day!!) woke up extra early. Looks like a nice day again today so might head out with the buggy soon... right away to go and have my shakes and get started on the water!

Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Just away to have dinner.. i'm so hungry!! I've been hungry all day... I thought ketosis was supposed to stop you from feeling hungry? I've drank about 3L today to try and fill me up but It isn't working!

Probably didn't help that i've just gone food shopping for my sons 1st birthday tomorrow, still feeling guilty that I'm on this diet on his birthday! All the way around asda I was trying to talk myself out of this diet but I know that if it wasn't his birthday and party this week, then I'd be fine..

ohwell, day 9 tomorrow.. hope this week goes as fast as last xx

Wow, HUGE congrats for that fantastic loss hun! And all those inches lost too!! You must be over the moon. :D

What an excellent first week loss :-D
Well done too you, that's amazing :) xxx

Back