Want to wear a bikini, not a tent this summer!

hope today goes ok for you,just remember your loss at weigh in and how happy you were you can do it.the second week is deffinetly harder but just keep reminding yourself why you wanted to do it in the first place happy birthday to the little one:)

Thanks guys, I'm really chuffed with the 13lb loss! xxx

mum of 5 - thanks chick, yesterday was soo hard. I kept trying to talk myself out of the diet and justify having a slice of pizza lol, but managed to stay 100% and actually forgot to have one of my shakes! Just kept reminding myself why I'm doing this diet xx

Day 10 - yay in double figures!

Well yesterday, managed to stay 100% whilst watching everyone else eat my favourite type of pizza, some icecream and chocolate cake! I just busied myself with serving everyone else and feeding my son..cant believe I managed lol.. next challenge, his party tomorow!! This time might be harder because its my family and no one knows i'm on the diet.. just hope I can do the same that I did yesterday, and just busy myself with feeding everyone else!

Yesterday I forgot to have a shake, does anyone think that will affect anything? I was in bed and was thinking in my head "i've only had breakfast and dinner.. no lunch!"
clothes starting to feel a bit looser today, hopefully will have an ok loss on tues, although I dont think it will be that much because of my big loss last week.
Friday again.. this week has flown by!
Hope everyones having a good day! xxx

Huge congrats on your first weigh in! You have done so well. To sit around people eating that type of food takes a lot of motivation, I'm sure you will get through the party no bother!

hope your good today, well done you for resisting temptation:)regarding missing the shake my cdc told me to try and have them all,but you only missed 1 so i cant see it will make a big difference.hope all goes well for you today :)

Thanks guys xxx

Well day 13! still 100%, managed to get through the party and no one noticed I wasn't eating which was good as I didn't have to explain the diet. I was tidying away food at one point and my uncle came over and said "you still munching?" so they must of thought I was eating lol. Can't wait till I actually tell them that I have been on this diet all this time.. I made everyone a doggy bag at the end of leftover party food so I don't have any of it left in the house so thats good!

Just had a peek on the scales and they have hardly moved from last week which is a bit demotivating! seeing as i've been 100% and resisted my sons birthday and his party!! will see tomo at weigh in!

That's the 2nd time yesterday I forgot to have one of my shakes!! I think I'm just going to set an alarm on my phone or something to remind me as I that's the 2nd time i've forgotten to have my shake at lunch time.

We're all ill here today, my son has kindly shared his cough/cold and conjunctivitis with everyone! When I was feeling ill before I would feel so much better after some stodge! but heyho, back to the water.. just hope this is all worth it in the end!!

Hope everyone has a good day today xxx

well done,your doing so well hope you all feel better soon:)x

Day 14 - WI day!!

I've lost 4lbs! Another inch of my waist and another inch off my bust!

so thats 17lbs in 2 weeks, pretty chuffed!!

Hope everyone has a great day! :)

well done on the loss :) x

Well done on your losses so far :) x

Thanks guys :) xxx

Day 16 - had an awful past couple of days! My little boy became really poorly and we had to take him to hospital on tuesday night and he was kept in for the past 2 nights.. Home now and back to his old self now (as I type, he is removing each dvd from the shelf 1by1 then attempting to put them back lol) so def on the mend!

I've managed to stick to the diet 100% at the hospital despite my OH constantly eating vender food and asking if I want anything when I was sooo hungry! Or in the morning when the staff were offering me tea and toast! managed to just sip water instead. Only managed to have a bar and shake per day for the past couple of days because not been able to make my 2nd shake at the hospital.

I'm feeling so impatient.. I just want all the weight lost now lol. I'm starting to see a difference in my face and legs. No one has noticed I have lost anything yet...can't wait to lose all the weight then surprise my friends that I haven't seen in a while. I think that's my main motivation to keep going with it. So far the days have flown by so hopefully the 12 weeks on ss will be over before I know it!

Hope everyone is having a great day, will go and have a snoop to see how others are getting on! xxxx

Day 17 - well the weekend has come around again! just trying to remind myself, after this weekend, only 9 more weekends to go on ss!!

I was speaking to my friend today (the only person other than OH that knows i'm on this diet) and was moaning at her that I still look the same, then showed her my before pic I took and she was like "omg!!!" and insisted she took a pic of me so i could compare.. and I was very pleasantly surprised!! :) I can't believe how heavy I looked 2 weeks ago! but now, my stomach seems flatter, my face is a bit slimmer, everything seems a bit longer! A nice motivational boost to start the weekend :)

My dad called today and said he was going to come up to visit us tomorrow and take us out for brunch... eek! Just going to have a think of how I'm going to get out of that one! I'm not ready to tell them all about the diet yet so will have a brainstorm!!

Thinking of getting the water flavouring next time i see my CDC. I don't mind the water but I have been so tempted to pour a wee bit of my sons diluting juice into my water so think i'll just get the flavourings to help keep temptations at bay!!

Its hard planning a friday/sat night.. so used to going out for dinner or ordering in a takeaway... thinking of just making a hot choc mint shake and playing mario kart with the OH...

Hope everyone has a nice weekend xxx

Day 19

Well today I'm quite chuffed as I got my first "have you lost weight?" from someone who doesn't know I'm on this diet!! :)

This afternoon I have been so hungry! :( I got to the point where I convinced myself I was so hungry that it wasn't worth it and I was going to make pasta.. but didn't in the end. Today has definately been the hardest day for me in terms of feeling like im going to give up.

I know its going to be worth it in the end but I'm starting to have doubts about it.. like, will I be happier with myself when I have lost the weight? Will I change as a person? and also, might sound so trivial but I won't even know how to dress as a slimmer person! I'm so used to just wearing what fits, even from when I was a young child I would not wear t-shirts, always 3quarter length tops to cover my arms (but looking back, I wasn't even remotely big!)

From about 9 years old, my weight has matched my age until I was about 16 and I stayed around 16st for years until I started this diet. I'm so used to being the the "fat friend" in my friendship group.. will they treat me differently now that they don't have their "fat friend" to make them look good? eek, i know it sounds stupid but that's all my thoughts of the day!

I started the diet because I started to cancel on nights out and I went about 5/6 months avoiding people because I was so embarassed about my weight. (I had told everyone when I went on ww and was so embarassed when I never succeeded with it that I didn't want to see people so they could say to themselves "yeah, another diet..knew she wouldn't do it!) I think that's a big reason why I haven't told anyone about this diet yet..

Anyway, just getting my thoughts down.. weigh in on tuesday, looking forward to it..

Going to watch the rest of dancing on ice then go to bed..

xxxx

Day 20! woohoo.. I'm in the 20s!

Just emailed my CDC with my order for the week! Feeling so much better today :) Very positive and motivated!

Just read through my diary and reminded myself that this past week and a half, I have been 100% on my sons 1st birthday and party and also during the stressful time of him being in hospital I was making up my shakes next to his hospital cot! I'm not boasting or anything atall, just reminding myself that I can do this! :)

Today I am wearing the same top that I wore for my "before pic" and it looks so different on me than it did nearly 3 weeks ago!

My OH is off work today ill *ahem, man flu!* that's only gone 9am and I've already been called through to him lying in bed to get him a coffee, some breakfast, bring him his phone..!!!! The funny thing is that I am still not feeling 100% and I was up with the baby at 6.30, got a washing on, tidied up etc etc... men lol!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Day 21 - WI day!

I've lost 4lbs this week - which means ive got my minigoal of losing 10%!

In the last 3 weeks, I have lost 5 inches from my waist, 3 1/2 inches from my bust, 5 inches off my stomach, 3 1/2 inches off my hips, 1 inch off each arm and 2 1/2 inches from each thigh! :D

Really chuffed! Hope everyone else is having a good week xxx

well done on the loss hun:)dont worry about the thoughts we all get them i think its because being big has always been a big part of our lives and now were making a decision to change our lives and anyone that cant handle the change stuff them.its good not to tell many people because it gives you the boost you need to keep going when someone notices that you have lost weight and that little confidence boost too :) x

oh no...when making my OH's dinner tonight, I was using cooked chicken (the cold cooked chicken that you can get in packs from asda) and I ended up picking at it and ate 4 little pieces!
I was doing so well, I've been completely 100%! Will this take me out of ketosis?? Have I ruined it for myself? Really hope not!! I've managed 21 days 100% and i'm so motivated, I don't know why I picked at it!

Day 22 - Just had a peek on the scales and i've lost 2lbs since yesterday, so my little bits of chicken did nothing! :)

Had my malt toffee bar (that and the choc orange are def my favourite ones) Did wii fit for an hour this morning and burned lots of calories and now I'm away to go and clean clean clean as I have my mum and sister coming up to visit and stay with us for a couple of nights. They were talking about getting a chinese tonight.. well i'm sure that will be fun watching them eat that whilst I sip on my choc mint shake lol.

I found a gorgeous dress in riverisland (first time i've actually ever looked in riverisland as I have always been too big to wear any of the clothes! I just avoided shops like that so I didn't get depressed with myself) and I thought "i would love to be able to wear that!" so I bought it in a size 12!! I am currently a size 16 going on 14 - going to hang the dress on the back of my door for thinspiration!! Can't wait, I will wear it!!! :) Xxxx

Day 24

Feeling so yuck and bloated! but think its cz I've got my TOM at the moment, so not very hopeful for a big loss this week! My first since having my now 1 year old as I went straight on the implant once he was born!!

Coped well when my mum and sister were here, just sipped on my shakes whilst they were eating their yummy food!

Think I'm just going to have shakes for the next couple of days and have no bars and maybe it will help me not feel so bloated!

Was really sick the other day, almost like food poisoning all day which I don't understand as all I'm eating is cambridge! I've been quite nauseas all through this diet so maybe my body isn't agreeing with it?

On a much LIGHTER note ;) - My jacket that I had to breath in to do the buttons up now fits me perfectly, infact maybe even a little big for me now!

Just worked out that I have 11lbs left to loose until I get into the overweight BMI!! Such a motivator! Can't wait to loose that horrible "obese" title!

Off to chug my water, hope everyone is having a good day xxxx

Back