Want to wear a bikini, not a tent this summer!

well done on the jacket hun its a good excuse to buy a new 1.good luck for weigh in your doing so well:) x

hi hunnie how did weigh in go today hope your well have not seen you on here the last couple of days xx

Just typed a massive diary on this then my computer shut down.. sooo annoying!

Well this week was a bit of a disaster!

I visited my parents at the weekend, they live about 2 and a half hours away from my house. On the saturday, My Dad asked to borrow my carkeys as he had to move my car because I was blocking their cars in the driveway. Next thing on sunday, all set to head up the road when I couldn't find my keys anywhere! Then my dad said he had thrown them in the back of his boot without thinking and after searching the place, we couldn't find them anywhere! so had to wait 4 days to get new keys made - £150 :(:( so I ran out of packs as I only took 2 nights worth with me so had to come off the diet for 4 days!!!

I made healthy choices for the first 2/3days, had eggs, meat, avoided carbs like the plague!!! then yesterday my friend (who I haven't seen since september) asked if I wanted to go out for dinner for a catchup so I went and ate lots and lots of bad stuff!! so I am truly out of ketosis but I managed to convince my friend to go on cambridge too so she's phoning a CDC today so will be good to know someone else in person who is on it!

Finally going home today and will be straight back on the packs!! Can't wait!!!

My friend and I have thought of goals and we've decided that once we're slim we're going to go for a shopping spree and I might even get my belly button pierced (depending on how it looks and if i can actually see my belly button ha!!)

Anyway, hope I can put these past 4 days behind me! I feel a bit annoyed about it as I never actually chose to come off it, I just had to because I ran out of food packs!

Hope everyone has been having a good week!! xxxxx

Hi - don't worry about the blip, draw a line under it! Well done for your weight loss so far you are doing great x

hi hunnie how did weigh in go today hope your well have not seen you on here the last couple of days xx

Hi Hun, yeah I haven't had net access cz i've been visiting family - I've already wrote in my diary but I had to come off the diet for 4 days cz I had to stay longer and ran out of food packs! So I didn't have a WI in this week.. back on it now so hoping for a good loss next week!! Hope your doing good, will go have a nosey at your diary now! xxx

hi hun i wouldn't worry about it you found yourself in a horrible situation where you had no choice but to eat.you will be back in ketosis in no time and the pounds will be falling off again.

its good you have your friend as support to be going through this with someone else who understands how you feel is amazing.i love being able to write these diarys they help so much getting the support we need.

the shopping spree sounds like a plan.for me its about being able to go in the shop and not have to try and hide the size im buying or looking in the big mirrors and feeling huge.hope all goes well hunnie :)x

You poor thing. What a turn up for the books especially as you wanted to stick to it!!

As the others say, just draw a line under it and start again. You can do it!!

Xx

You are so fab. I have just read your whole thread. Wow you have done so well. I start tomorrow so will be keeping your posts in mind. Don't worry about your blip. It's good to have a blow out. Back to 100% When your sorted. Keep up the good work :)

Thanks guys, I never realised how hard it would be to get back on this diet once you come off it for even just a few days!

I've been struggling loads getting back on it but just phoned my CDC and after a bit of a pep talk lol, I'm officially back on the wagon! :D Just filled up my big water jug and about to go and make my first shake of the day!

Also, my house is in need of a good spring clean! so whilst baby is sleeping, gonna go and scrub scrub scrub and hopefully that will keep my mind off the horrible going into ketosis!! Dreading the headaches! I also quite enjoy cleaning when I start as I find it quite therapeutic!

Not going to have any bars this week. I really like the bars but since I've been having them in the diet, I feel really sick and get really sore tummys so gonna see if its the bars' fault lol..

I'm thinking of starting the 30 day shred again to help with the inches - but I find it sooo hard!! I have never got past about 11 mins lol, that's my limit! but will try again! Also just got the mairi windsor pilates dvd, I used to do that every day before school when I was younger lol, and I do feel it helped at the time, so thinking of giving it a go too!

Just going to continue with my diet like nothing has happened, hopefully I'll get a big loss this week (most will prob be water) but at least will make up for the last week or so.

Hope everyone is having a great week! xxx

Day... 36? I think!

Yesterday went absaloutely fine, didn't feel hungry atall, had all my water. This morning just had my shake and filled up my water jug, havent had any headaches atall (I've probably jinxed it now!!)

In my household, we're all following different diets! I'm doing cambridge to lose weight - and my partner is trying to gain weight! He is 6ft 3 and is only 10st8lbs! It doesn't help that he's a vegetarian but he's just one of these people who has chips/pizzas/burgers every single day and constant takeaways for his lunch as his office is in the middle of town , yet he doesn't gain any weight! It's so annoying lol. After watching supersize vs superskinny last night (which he joked, "look its me and you" - which was so NOT funny!) It was worrying to hear about the superskinny guys health issues as he was a similar size and build to my partner! so been looking at food which would help him gain weight but its hard.. so been trying to find out vegetarian recipies that will help him gain some weight though its seeiming difficult!

My poor son, thank god hes only a baby and not understand what a bad relationship with food both his parents have!! At least we're doing something about it now though whilst he's unaware! I think that's our biggest motivation on doing something about it. It's crazy though, as although we eat rubbish, my son doesn't atall. He eats loads of fruit, veg, meat/fish and yoghurts.. so we know how to eat healthy as we feed our son properly so don't know what our excuse is - prob just lazy!

Anyway, going to start 30 day shred today! eek.. I love the fact you lose inches but not so much how hard it is! I have yet to complete a full session of level 1!! I can only do about 11 mins.. but I'm going to just push myself each day and see how it goes!

Hope everyone has a good day! xxx

hope today was good hun and well done for getting back on it hope you have a really good loss hun keep us posted :)x

Day 37 - and day 3 back on the wagon 100%!

I'm quite chuffed today, I've just stepped on the scales and already lost 7lbs! Hopefully I'll lose a bit more before WI so that it will make up the 8lbs gain and give me some extra pounds lost on top of that!

Just been to a softplay space with my son - and I'm exhausted lol! He has just went off for a nap and think I might join him lol, all that crawling around/going down slides and ballpits has really tired me out!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

well done hun your going to get past the 8lb with no problems :)x

Had a nice productive morning, met a friend for breakfast - or should I say, to watch her eat breakfast lol! Was totally fine, didn't even care that she was eating. She even said she might come on the diet with me! Then took our boys to a park as its a really nice day!

Went to asda and had the bright idea to buy 2 bottles of touch of strawberry volvic water.. was looking forward to it all the way home, then before I poured myself a glass, I saw the words "cytric acid" in the ingredients.. noooo!! :( text me OH and said "hope you like strawberry flavoured water, we have 3L of it in the cupboard!" I don't mind water usually, just getting a bit fed up of it.

My scales are all out of sync but the losses are exactly the same so decided to make them all match - so I am now heavier than I thought I was! but have the same loss... just means I was heavier in the beginning that I thought I was! so going to go update my tickers and stuff now.

I've been sending my bf messages today telling him to make sure he reminds my 1yr old that its mothers day on sunday and that my 1yr old saw some really nice flowers that he would like to buy me ;) hehe! Hope he gets the hint!! haha!

Hope everyone is having a good day! Woohoo, its friday! Hope everyone has a great weekend and all the mummys have a nice mothers day!! xxxx

Had a good day today, drinking the water fine but getting a bit bored of it.. if anyone is reading this and knows of any flavoured water allowed on this diet, let me know please!

Two more days till WI! looking forward to it!

Hi you can get some flavoured powder from CDC you get a orange flavour and nt sure what he second flavour it. I like the orange it's nice

good luck for weigh in hunnie :)x

Right well after faffing around on this diet for the last few weeks, i've decided to just restart and go right back to week 1 again. Looking back over my diary, I was so motivated so I don't know what happened. I think that once I came off it at my parents house, I just really struggled getting back on it. I've adjusted my ticker, at least i'm 16lbs lighter than I was when I started this diet but I could have been so much more if I had just stuck to it!

I know this is completely my own fault and its my own lack of will power to blame but I am considering changing CDCs as mine gives me no support and I think I need that support. It's all so weird I think. I have to meet my CDC outside her workplace when she finishes her shift in the local shopping centre (and all her colleagues are there pointing at me and letting her know that i'm there which I find really embarassing cz they obviously know that I'm on cambridge) and I give her the money and she gives me a bag of cambridge stuff... must look quite dodgy to some people!! She is always telling me "good luck, I don't blame you for not being able to stick to it. I can never do it either".. and I'm thinking... that's not exactly motivational!!
The other CDC is about an hours drive away from my house, so I don't know if its practical as I have the baby and it would mean a 2 hour journey in all and I don't have anyone to watch him for me. I just feel like my CDC is only really in it for the money... I mean isn't that the thing in cambridge that you meet your CDC, get weighed, talk about products etc. I'm just feeling a bit fed up with it all!!

Anyway, hope everyone has a good day xx

Back