Want to wear a bikini, not a tent this summer!

you can do it again but i would say change cdc's because yours sounds so unproffesional.im actually quite gob smacked that she does not even consider your feelings about doing this where everyone can see yes were on a diet but we should be able to choose who knows and who doesn't.i would find away to report her if that is a possibility.

is there not a chance that the other cdc could come to you or maybe take turns 1 week you and 1 week her?dont let her put you off just because she's rubbish at it you are not you have done so well and i know you can again :):)xx

:hmm: Your CWPC (CDC) sounds rubbish and completely unprofessional.

You know, I think it'd be worth getting in contact with the other one. I hear what you're saying about her being an hour away, but you might be able to come to an arrangement where you see her once a fortnight and have 2 weeks' worth of shakes in one go.

It sounds like 2 visits a month to a good CWPC would be far better than 4 brief encounters with your current... 'supplier'.

Definitely worth phoning the other one to find out. Oh, and finally - just to check - you have called the Cambridge Head Office number to make sure you know about all of the CWPCs in your area? Not all of them are on the website. There might just be someone closer...?

Not been updating much this week, been down visiting family in Glasgow. Had such a great weekend and the weather was so nice!

Mumof5 - Thanks hun for the supporting words, i've decided that in May, I will move down to my parents house for the summer with my partner commuting to see us at the weekend. My friend just started cambridge and says that the local CDC near my parents is lovely, so I'm looking forward to changing! xxx

Lily - thanks for all the info! Really helpful! and your right, my cdc is just a "supplier"!xxx

Hope everyone has been having a good week and been enjoying the good weather! :) x

Im on my first week and I am doing terribly :(

I cant stand any of the shakes or porridge (especially) and rather than having them I have been drinking my water which I can only get to about 2 litres!

I was ill one day so had weetabix and some toast which I know is awfull.

Today I have drunk my water ok, but havent had any of the packs?? Any words of advice.... I really really want this !!! xxxxxx

If you don't have your packs you will get incredibly ill, are you just having nothing but water? That's not a diet but starvation?!

The only reason the diet works is because you get all the vitamins and minerals you need in the packs. If you skip just one it's bad for you.

if you cannot tolerate three packs a day, every day then you MUST come off this diet. The medical dangers of malnutrition are much more immediately serious than the risks from being overweight. I know that must be upsetting - we all hope that the diet will be the thing that changes our lives, but you are facing profound and serious risks.

Back