Wantababy's Journey

wantababy

Hi everyone

Started Orlistat/Xenical whatever you want to call it today this is my second time of tryiing these tablets and i am determined i will do it this time

So far today i have eaten:

Breakfast: Nothing - i know i should be eating these but was too busy and didn't feel like anything

Mid-Morning Coffee and water

Lunch Baked Potato with diced Cucumber Tomatoes Sweetcorn and Red Onion and Balsamic Vinegar on top

Dinner - Not had yet

I have also had 3 pints of Water i feel fine but have had Stomach pains in the last half hour. I last took these nearly two years ago and i think i had stomach pains not sure... also how long did it take you all to get used to the tablets (i remember the first week always having to rush to the loo and i really don't want that this time) i still kept within the rules

Not really sure what else to put but i will be logging what i have ate each day on here to keep on track and motivate me so yep! Good Luck everyone

Today i have eaten:

Porridge with frozen fruit for Breakfast (thawed)

Lunch was Covent Garden soup and 4 Ryvitas

Today Breakfast was the same as yesterday
Lunch was 4 Ryvitas with Marmite and Cottage Cheese
Dinner was Turkey and a Stir Fry

Last two days Breakfast have been Shreddies then Ryvitas and salad dinner has been mixed beans and pasta and last night was wholemeal pasta with a tomato onion and garlic sauce.

Today breakfast was Rice Krispies Lunch will be Roasted Sweet Potato and something... Dinner will be HM stir fry with chicken and a black bean sauce

been drinking plenty of water

Hey ya,

How's it going???

Thought I would pop and say hello and wish you all the luck. X

Hi it's going good thankyou currently on week 4 going to the doctors next week for my check up/weigh in x:) ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

Meals yesterday were cornflakes for breakfast snack a jacks for lunch and dinner was Maggi Chicken with green beans and broccoli 2 boiled new potatoes and a couple of potatoes that had been cooked in the bag of Maggi

Hello :)

Aw thankyou! :) i have actually lost 3 stone since starting these have updated my profile glad the weight is coming off. How are you getting on with the tablets? x

Wow excellect weight loss x how long has it taken to lose 3 stone? I have just been prescribed orlistat today! So starting tomorrow morning :) I am hoping to lose all my 5 stone on this! By the new year or july nxt year! Fingers crossed! :)
How have u been with eating and excercise x how much hav u got left? sorry to bombard u with questions x jus love ur loss xx :) Good luck for the rest of the journey x

Wow excellect weight loss x how long has it taken to lose 3 stone? I have just been prescribed orlistat today! So starting tomorrow morning :) I am hoping to lose all my 5 stone on this! By the new year or july nxt year! Fingers crossed! :)
How have u been with eating and excercise x how much hav u got left? sorry to bombard u with questions x jus love ur loss xx :) Good luck for the rest of the journey x

Hello and thankyou :) I started on January 13th and so far have lost 3 stone. I am taking it in small stages and my next goal is to get to 12 stone. Exercise wise i have been doing walking that's about it, although i have just got an exercise DVD which i will be using this week i walk throughout the week and do even more when i am away at weekends. Eating wise i think i was more hungrier in the first 2 weeks now i don't really get it. I fill up on plenty of water i don't eat bread.

breakfast i have shreddies i find these fill me up compared to other cereals lunch i have either soup or a baked potato and dinner either of those or i make a big salad and have with prawns/chicken or quorn. or i make a curry or fajitas (without the tortilla and serve with rice and salad) Maggi Chicken is nice aswell although now i tend to eat mainly quorn (thankfully doesn't taste like plastic anymore!) i snack on muller lights, snack a jacks, and fruit and WW Frozen desserts are nice too

Personally for me i also don't weigh myself at home i would be constantly checking if i had a scales at home so get weighed at the doctors each month but everyone is different

Good Luck with these tablets and if you stick to the plan you will lose the weight before you know it :) x

Hello and thankyou :) I started on January 13th and so far have lost 3 stone. I am taking it in small stages and my next goal is to get to 12 stone. Exercise wise i have been doing walking that's about it, although i have just got an exercise DVD which i will be using this week i walk throughout the week and do even more when i am away at weekends. Eating wise i think i was more hungrier in the first 2 weeks now i don't really get it. I fill up on plenty of water i don't eat bread.

breakfast i have shreddies i find these fill me up compared to other cereals lunch i have either soup or a baked potato and dinner either of those or i make a big salad and have with prawns/chicken or quorn. or i make a curry or fajitas (without the tortilla and serve with rice and salad) Maggi Chicken is nice aswell although now i tend to eat mainly quorn (thankfully doesn't taste like plastic anymore!) i snack on muller lights, snack a jacks, and fruit and WW Frozen desserts are nice too

Personally for me i also don't weigh myself at home i would be constantly checking if i had a scales at home so get weighed at the doctors each month but everyone is different

Good Luck with these tablets and if you stick to the plan you will lose the weight before you know it :) x

Amazingggg thanku :)x

Back