*Wanted to say Hi*

Neveragain

Hi, I am returning to Slimming World, this will be my second time on it. I have been doing Slimming world for a week now on my own but I have decided to join a group tonight, I'm scared as hell lol.
My name Neveragain. Wanted it as a little reminder to myself that I will be Never again be this size!
I have been looking on this forum for my syns, for dr pepper zero and philly cheese. Thanks so much for the information it has helped me with my weekly menu.
I just wanted to say Hi *waves* and I cant wait to shift this weight.

xxxxx

Hello and :welcome2:
Good luck with your weight loss journey ! :)

Hey Neveragain, lovely to have you here! If you want to, have a look at the FlabFighters link in my signature and join the September challenge :)! You'll probably get the first-week-luck and have a huge chunk off at your next WI! Did you enjoy group? Hope to see you around the boards!

Ali xxx

Thanks everyone, i did enjoy it, enjoyed it more than the last group i went too. Im enjoy the programme, just had fun with my 3 year old daughter making the soup in the pack, was gorgeous and its frozen for tomorrow! and also the banana, honey and natural yogurt and apricot for dessert, was gorgeous, and my daughter loved it too. just making free chips and lemon, pepper - chicken now. I do love the slimming word recipes. need to buy the book at the next meeting and the best thing, my daughter loved her food today. she is fruit and veg nut so its perfect for her to share my meals and cheaper too, not making separate meals all the time. making the chilli and chicken curry tomorrow to freeze for next week!. alot more cheaper!!

Hi and welcome.
Glad you had a better experience at class this time round. Good luck with your weight loss journey :wavey:

Back