Wanting ti swap cambridge diet for sw

Thanks so much for the reply, I'm really excited to join tomorrow night now, wow well done on your losses that's fab, I know right measuring fruit and veg haha it's daft when u think of it but ill be honest cambridge worked for me when I needed it to as I've lost that 3 1/2 stone so now I'm much more comftable so time to change and as you said for life so sw seems like it will teach you the right way.
I'm going to look for you diary now and have a nose : )

Nose away its just me ranting lol
I know it worked for me too and I think that's why its hard to turn your back on it, but trust me this works too. Its annoying when you go from losing 6lbs a week on CD and only 1 or 2 on SW but it will all add up and youll be soooooooooooooo much happier I PROMISE!

Nose away its just me ranting lol
I know it worked for me too and I think that's why its hard to turn your back on it, but trust me this works too. Its annoying when you go from losing 6lbs a week on CD and only 1 or 2 on SW but it will all add up and youll be soooooooooooooo much happier I PROMISE!

Yes that what I've told myself its a lot slower but I will get me to where I want to be same as cd but longer but with a happier mood and being able to join in with others, eat tea with my family and I can continue this forever but cd is only temporary x

And CD is SOOOOOOO expensive!

Hi Chloe, I have (had) been on and off Cambridge for the last 6 years. I stupidly started it when I weighed 13st 5, lost a couple of stone then gradually went back up to 17st 10!!!! When I came off Cambridge my body clung to every calorie I ever consumed, two consultants I know have both gained their original weight + some back again - they are huge. My mum, friend and aunt have all gained back the weight plus an extra couple of stone. I have been told by a consultant "I will admit that Cambridge does eventually mess up your system" so I was stuck in a rut of on it....off it....on it.....off it for as I said the last 5-6 years.
I joined SW 7 weeks ago and have lost nearly 10 lbs, the first 2-3 weeks were a settling in period but oh boy I wish I had never, ever found CD. This diet is amazing and the amount of food you can eat is astounding! I am never hungry, no head aches, no dog breath, no watching longingly as people enjoy real food and no god damn milk shakes.
Chloe, I would whole heartedly recommend you changing. It really is a scary thought coming off of something that works so well but you will not regret it, ask any one who knows me how I have struggled over the last few years. Go for it and trust me - you will be glad you did.

Tracy :0)

Hi Tracey had my 1st sw weigh in lastnight and I've lost 1lbs yayyy so pleased with that as I was expecting a gain from coming of cambridge

Back