1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Wanting to Join this Wednesday

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by chunklover, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. chunklover

chunklover New Member

hi im lookin to join wednesday with 4 friends i just would like to know what to expect. I see u have red and green days but still baffles me. So be much appreciated if some one can explain it a bit more to me so i can tell my friends. Thanks ever so much

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Vm019

Vm019 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    You won't look back if u do join!

I joined 21 Oct & have almost 2 stone off - although I have lots to lose!

Our group doesn't do red r green days - we r all on extra easy. Each day you are allowed up to 15syns, a healthy A option for your dairy intake eg either 350ml skimmed milk r 42g reduced fat cheese- there are lots of alternatives of cheese & milk but these are the two I enjoy and then similarly with the healthy B choice I would have 57g Wholemeal bread but it also includes things such as porridge or delicious hi fi slimming world bars- this is your fibre intake and both options are measured amounts.

Then you'll have free foods - potatoes, rice, pasta, lean meats and most fish - this is the best bit- no measuring- eat as much as u like to fill up!

Superfree foods should fill 1/3 of ur plate- most veggies & lots of fruit- again unlimited supplies - u never should feel hungry on this diet! Even eggs r free & I tend to snack on these r a microwaved baked spud with beans- so handy!

Some foods will assist in speedy weight loss to but you'll c these in ur book!

Then luxury things basically r synned and you must count each item which gets easier after a couple of weeks - such as alcohol chocolate White bread party food takeaways etc but again all is detailed in your books :0)

I treasure my syns though- make the most of them! Eg half a toffee crisp is 5.5 syns but I cAn get a Chinese with boiled rice for the same!

When u go to class the support is brill! I went to ww but never stayed as the classes were rubbish- I hate missing the Sw ones though- it's like a night out with friends! Target members - who have reached their weight and now attend free bring old pics or clothes they used to wear in and it's great to c- we have nights where you bring Sw friendly snacks/ meals for everyone to try to get new ideas - I brought jelly sweets and Choc orange truffles a few weeks ago :0)

If you are struggling that week the others will give tips cos most have been there- r if the weight is flying off u u can give others tips based on how u r doing it :0)

I can honestly say this is the best diet I've tried & even eating out is ok now! And I still enjoy takeaway & a few beverages at the weekend :0)

Good luck to all of u - keep us posted on how u get on! If I've missed anything I'm sure someone else will post or correct me :0)

V x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.