Step 1 Sole Source Wanting to strop..

ByAllieT

Just had my wk3 WI - 2lb loss. I have been 100% and im sorely disappointed :( Seriously 2lb, I know a loss is a loss but its not enough. I have about 7st still to lose and just arrgh

Just had my wk3 WI - 2lb loss. I have been 100% and im sorely disappointed :( Seriously 2lb, I know a loss is a loss but its not enough. I have about 7st still to lose and just arrgh

:hug99:

I know how frustrating it is, but it's entirely normal for week 3. Week 3 losses are notorious for being disappointing. You'll almost certainly get a nice big loss next week. What did you eat when you were off plan about a week ago? That might also have had an effect on this week's loss - sadly it doesn't take much. I had a couple of slices of pizza a week ago and paid for it this week with a stay-the-same. :sigh: I've been 100% otherwise (with the odd day of SS+) for 9 weeks or so.

Chin up and hang on in there! :bighug:

tuna green salad leaves and cucumber no dressing and 1 buiscuit with a cup of coffee. Its just so frustrating. Ist time around it seemed easier but thats maybe mind playing tricks, i'm doing 810 for tomorrow as its mothers day and the kids want to cook for me so its a tuna salad for me again

Grrr, not exactly off plan then. :hug99: Ho hum. Keep the faith - this will work!

Oh, and about it being easier the first time? You're right about the mind playing tricks. I found my weight card from the first time and saw that over the course of about 26 weeks I had one STS, a couple of weeks where I 'only' lost a pound and about 5 occasions where I lost 2lbs. And I started from a much heavier starting weight that time. It all came out in the wash though cos I lost 5 and a half stones in 6 months - roughly a stone a month.

Just chalk it up to one of those things. The weight losses all even out in the end.

I was 244 last start, 277 this time several years and a couple of kids later. I'm just a bit p'd off. Think i will go have a choccy shake and have a bath

Sounds like a good plan. Go and have a nice pamper - you deserve it! x

You have lost practically a stone in 3 weeks, that is fantastic. There is no explanation of why you lose more one week than the next using the plan, but it all averages out in the end. A bad loss one week usually adds up to a brill loss the week after. I also recommend measuring weekly, you may not lose on the scales but I bet there are a few inches missing here and there, and that is what counts.

Keep up the good work.

feel better for a bath, hubby being supporting and is telling me to keep going, off out with the girls tonight for a night of cocktails well sparkling water and sunshine orange flavourings for me and my dress is an 18 :)

Back