wants to find the real me again

Josimone

Ive been up since the crack of dawn with baby so ended up watching all the make over shows that has been on most of the channels today, SNOG MARRY AVOID (yes admitting that i would like to look like some of the women BEFORE the make under lol) HOW TO LOOK GOOD NAKED (cant remember the last time i didnt get embarrassed by myself in the shower), WHAT NOT TO WEAR (id like the opportunity to go shopping for something to wear for me) and a few other programmes that i cant remember the names of. So i decided to have a little pamper and treat myself :confused: god i didnt know where to start and as soon as i did baby kicked off, older son was doing the usual "im board" act and throwing himself all over, i got as far as brushing my hair, painting my nails (which are now all chipped due to washing pots and preparing sunday dinner) and thats my day of pampering!! lol x Before having my children i was so confident, always hair nails make up and heels all the time, nice clothes, all year suntan. Now its greasy hair (not all the time though lol) chipped nails, leggings over sized tops no make up and im like sodding bambi when i wear heels. I WANT TO FEEL SEXY AGAIN!!!!:mad:

Everything changes after kids, and the only way I've dealt with it, is to embrace that...be a yummy mummy :)

God knows why im like this when i was pregnant i felt sexy even with my hugh bump, think its more to do with the fact that my tummy was hard then and all soft and jelly now lol nice way to put it, and had such a horrific labour that its just knocked me for 6 and im struggling to get back to how i was before. My other half tells me all the time im gorgeous, sexy and how much he loves me but i just dont see how he can when i look in the mirror.

He goes in a local near us and i wont go in with him, ive always got an excuse as the few times ive been in its full of sticks who are very much into wanting to be noticed all big hair tight little clothes and loud as anything, im not the most subtle of people and i tend to say without thinking, and they are probably nice girls but i cant be doing with attention seekers when all i want it to be able to wear nice clothes (maybe not as short) and feel like im sociably acceptable by people who dont know me, rather then being looked down upon coz i dont fit into what society determins what we should look like.

Oh now im ranting on lol sorry x

God knows why im like this when i was pregnant i felt sexy even with my hugh bump, think its more to do with the fact that my tummy was hard then and all soft and jelly now lol nice way to put it, and had such a horrific labour that its just knocked me for 6 and im struggling to get back to how i was before. My other half tells me all the time im gorgeous, sexy and how much he loves me but i just dont see how he can when i look in the mirror.

He goes in a local near us and i wont go in with him, ive always got an excuse as the few times ive been in its full of sticks who are very much into wanting to be noticed all big hair tight little clothes and loud as anything, im not the most subtle of people and i tend to say without thinking, and they are probably nice girls but i cant be doing with attention seekers when all i want it to be able to wear nice clothes (maybe not as short) and feel like im sociably acceptable by people who dont know me, rather then being looked down upon coz i dont fit into what society determins what we should look like.

Oh now im ranting on lol sorry x

I hate to say this, but you are never going to be how you was before, having a baby changes all that, your body has gone through a complete change and thinking you can be how you used to be, isn't going to happen...you need to find the new you..so what if you're a little bit more on the curvy side and your toe nails aren't sparkling with polish and your skirt doesn't resemble a belt... you're a mum, you have a partner who loves you and you've given him the greatest gift in the world.

Maybe no one is looking down on you, maybe you just think they are because you have self esteem issues and you're confidence has been knocked...I say fook to society, who wants to be sheep?... you're you, she's there, you just need to find her :)

Back